Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a bit of detective work

Detective work via Dina Sawalha’s opem Facebook page.🧐
Dina held yoga, Zumba, ballet and tap classes till around 2016.
She then talks about students in her art studio 2016.
There’s reference to being a teaching assistant.
A Facebook friend named Hayley Hare posts a link on Dina’s Facebook page about Nitty & Kaye doing a vlog in the backless jeans, and tags Murk saying she hopeS Nitty isn’t going to wear them to ‘HOMESCHOOL‘ the next day.
Hayley Hare is a TUTOR at Pastel & Smudge - a homeschool tutoring project based.....at BETTY & TEDDY’S house!
Northwood Heights.
Hence why we never get to see inside their home when they only live next door yet we’ve seen inside Nanny Di’s who lives half way across London.
They don’t want us to see there is a home tutoring school next door and want us to believe they homeschool the girls themselves.
Smoke & mirrors peeps.
Smoke & mirrors.
lying Bar-stewards. 👎

Actually... on further deduction.... it’s their address they’re using for Northwood Heights, Pastel & Smudge.
Is that for tax reasons?😳
Oh wow @Seeking clarity. Well done you!😍 You have found out SO much with your exceĺlent detective work.This explains a lot. Dina is not a qualified Art teacher and doesn't gave a degree! The smoke and mirrors surrounding the Homeschooling situation is just unbelievable!😮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nitty and Manky are so self obsessed and so far up their own backsides.... people are allowed to disagree or dislike even tho they are fans!!...I bet Amazon has never had that before!... 2 people spitting there dummy out over negative comments!...if I buy something and don't like it I'm not going to leave a good review!!! .. get in the real world you narcissistic fools!:/...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
5 negative reviews now on amazon.
What’s the bets on him blaming this all on ‘That troll website?’ (Tattle Life)
If it was genuinely that good of a publication, the true and positive reviews would already be rolling in and outweigh the negative ones.
Hope the press pick up on the review situation.😏
It’s all a tad embarrassing eh Murk?🙈
A whole host of negative comments under Daily Mail phoned in articles, negative comments under the Hello lockdown video, negative reviews of their tit book on Amazon, a ridiculous number of thumbs down on their pointless YT videos (which I rarely watch, as apparently this is the key to improving their quality according to M) and negative comments under the LW Twitter posts, retweeted by M as his ego couldn't help it. :ROFLMAO:

LW e.g. 1 It's about time Nadia had her own show, it's turning into Nadia, Mark and her family all the time on #loosewomen, whenever Nadia is on in person or like today Skyping, its ongoing. She is alway plunging things to make money. Fans want her to leave loose woman. Too greedy

LW e.g. 2 Does anyone know a dried up actress selling a book and giving free advice on Covid, undermining health professionals pet?

All the world's a troll and the Swadderleys merely players.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So when are they delivering the Ten books to the subs who won them going to deliver their books! Hmmm let's see they have a lot of travelling to do, They have Ten subs books who they made a promise to deliver, They best get travelling soon or those Ten will not get their books, or will there be an excuse just like the pregnancy labour machine, my guess is they will just send the books signed by the family, They will never ever go to the subs houses and mark will never ever get that pregnancy thing,I hope I'm wrong because there will be Ten people so excited and that is very unfair if they don't do what they promised.
More like the 10 books will just be signed by Michelle,she seems to do everything for the lazy bastards.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just looked a their channel how many lives are they churning out, even had time for a film review today? When is the homeschooling happening? They are so wrapped up in themselves. I bet Kiki is sat alone in her room all day...unless she has a class with her tutor?
I've been watching Our Tribe of Many since abandoning the scene of the Swadderley car crash.

Lots of practical homeschooling advice in this one video alone and you don't even need to shell out for a book. The children are self-motivated and eager to learn and their mother is engaged with their learning throughout the day despite having just given birth to her tenth child!

It's been a blessed relief to watch this family after my foray into the Swadderleys' car crash lives. I even give them (y)s and pop over to that other channel I've been told not to watch to (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Reactions: 7
I think she is an art teacher. If you go on the Rosemead Preparatory School & Nursery website and look under staff she is listed as an art teacher.
Where you will also see she has zero teaching qualifications. Whilst the school call her an art teacher, they will be paying her as unqualifed as that's what she is. Sadly, she's more than used to being used having grown up next door to her sister AND a stint working for M's production company.
And now she's willing to scrub their toiLIT whilst they guzzle fast food in a hotel room a few miles away. :(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I know I said I would wait but could not resist putting a comment on a 5 star review.

Educational - Such a heart warming story but with truth running threw it absolutely loved it and wil always guide me threw me and my daughters own home schooling journey

My reply was - Educational - you should not home school your child if you are not able to spell correctly. Threw - that is when you throw something, the word you are looking for is through. Will has 2 l's not one and bet you say "of" instead of instead of have
I like it - saw your above quote on Amazon too. Can you also point out to this person that their grammar is pretty basic, it should be "my daughter's own home schooling journey" with an apostrophe!

• Haha
Hold on....they are complaining that they believe people who have not read the book are leaving negative reviews...yet ask their subs as a solution to write positive reviews, so does it matter to them if those positive reviewers have actually read the book first?

Surely this is no different to asking submissives for (y) (y) (y) throughout their videos? Surely it's best to leave a review having experienced something in its entirety? 🤔 And then we have the 'trolls' who (n) before watching anything...

Logic isn't M's strong point.

Mind you, it will all come out in the wash. If Charlene White made the time to read their book before yesterday's LW interview, she'll definitely get round to posting her 5 star review on Amazon today. And then Stacey has millions of followers on Instagram, so she'll definitely be using her platform to support fellow LW and homeschooler N. Let me have a look.
Oh, that's odd. Not hint of bright yellow anywhere: https://www.instagram.com/staceysolomon/?hl=en

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Stacey has millions of followers on Instagram, so she'll definitely be using her platform to support fellow LW and homeschooler N. Let me have a look.
Oh, that's odd. Not hint of bright yellow anywhere: https://www.instagram.com/staceysolomon/?hl=en
That's very true!! Stacey and Nadia are (I thought?) quite close, but Stacey didn't post a single thing. In fact, I'm struggling to find anyone who has. Even if Stacey didn't want to promote it formally, she could at least mention that Nadia's released a new book.

Addereley, Addereley, who the duck is Addereley?

A solid Stoke name with an addition of E.
Well, that would explain the twitching. :rolleyes:
That's so embarrassing and a great spot - the very first page too! But I'm sure it's just trolls saying the writing is sloppy...

Reactions: 11
Addereley, Addereley, who the duck is Addereley?

A solid Stoke name with an addition of E.
Well, that would explain the twitching. :rolleyes:
A very minor formatting error but the 'f' in 'of' is also outside the margins of the grey box. Who proof read this?! Two errors in just the first two pages.

1599207764172.png

I was thinking, maybe there are more reviews than books sold 😂
I mean there are 15 reviews 😂
Thats maybe14 more books than theyve sold

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also noticed Nadia has responded to loads of comments on the live from the main account. She never usually really comments - she must be desperate for those sales!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I also noticed Nadia has responded to loads of comments on the live from the main account. She never usually really comments - she must be desperate for those sales!
There's nothing she could write to balance out the arrogant hole responses from DogHouseMedia / AaronC.
Then there's her spelling and vocabulary. 🙈
Oh hunny. Give up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nadia just said everyone should watch yesterday's Loose Women on 'iplayer'.

Watching an ITV show on BBC iplayer? And she's been on ITV for how long...?

Also, they've begged for more reviews on amazon and again complained about the negative ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think that some of their subs are liars and say things just to impress...the things they say the *so called trolls say about them ....never known 2 people have to beg for likes and thumbs up...interesting how nitty woke up feeling poo, but never let's negativity get her down ...ha not turning out to be the blockbuster you both thought eh..👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nadia just said everyone should watch yesterday's Loose Women on 'iplayer'.

Watching an ITV show on BBC iplayer? And she's been on ITV for how long...?

Also, they've begged for more reviews on amazon and again complained about the negative ones.
Amazon is not allowing reviews now unless verified purchase
this will all be old news next week - the book wont sell after this week of their heavy promotion, at the end of the day supersubs are the only ones buying it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nitty and Manky are so self obsessed and so far up their own backsides.... people are allowed to disagree or dislike even tho they are fans!!...I bet Amazon has never had that before!... 2 people spitting there dummy out over negative comments!...if I buy something and don't like it I'm not going to leave a good review!!! .. get in the real world you narcissistic fools!:/...
He's got 56 percent 5 star reviews..🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.