Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some will have. It's only 150 pages. I've read a book that length in a day

I can but only if it is interesting - I had the sample from Amazon and just laughed and shook my head with disbelief and gave up with it. It was complete fiction. :ROFLMAO: Really only 150 pages - for 12 quid - what a rip off for that dross.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yep they queued all day at Waterstones 🤣
Waterstones dross

Mark share the challenges and rewards of their home school experiences, and ask what 'success' really means when it comes to our children's education.

Bringing their energy, enthusiasm and openness to what is becoming an ever more relevant aspect of our lives, Honey, I Home Schooled the Kids will share obstacles, insights and resources that all parents can learn from, whether they're looking for help supporting their child at school or if they have decided to take the plunge and home school.

This book is an honest and no holds barred guide for anyone interested in embarking on the homeschooling journey.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
My mistake, he's not stepping out of the house to promote his book, he's hiding in his house getting paid to lie to the masses due to covid. He'll be on top form as talking to a screen is what he does everyday.
What's the betting the first review on Amazon will be from either Zoe, Ashley or Zander, their top childless fans 🙄🤔
Jess will probably buy 100 books and review it with a thousand different names!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlene pretending on LW that she read it was amusing. Funny how reviews are critising poor writing and mark claims to be a writer. Also nits today saying that have a tutor to? I haven't seen one tutor mentioned in the last year of vlogs.
I have often wondered where the tutors are, and we've certainly never seen any nor heard them mention them on their Vlogs, so looks like that's a lie too.😕

Reactions: 9
I know I said I would wait but could not resist putting a comment on a 5 star review.

Educational - Such a heart warming story but with truth running threw it absolutely loved it and wil always guide me threw me and my daughters own home schooling journey

My reply was - Educational - you should not home school your child if you are not able to spell correctly. Threw - that is when you throw something, the word you are looking for is through. Will has 2 l's not one and bet you say "of" instead of instead of have
Can you reply to reviews???!!!!

• Haha
At least he's confirmed he's seen the amazon reviews I saw a few earlier and they were really not pleasant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A sub mentioned the other day she'd received the book so why is Nadia backtracking that buyers couldn't have possibly received the book? She reposted this Insta story, so people have received their book order already...

Screenshot_20200903-215656_Instagram.jpg

Mark and Nadia lack humility, they HATE any form of criticism and seem surprised that people would dare to dislike their book.
Even if the reviewer on Amazon doesn't show as a verified buyer they could have received the book elsewhere. I listened to the sample and read the contents page and didn't think it would be a book that was going to answer the questions I would be looking for if I was going into homeschooling.

Jess will probably buy 100 books and review it with a thousand different names!!
The thing is Amazon don't allow people to just set up an account to write a review...an account has to have had at least £40 spent in the last 12 months before it allows someone to post a review.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good old penny but she only gives us the weather forecast for the lincolnshire coast, skegness......
I find N.calling Dina a teacher so annoying too. I only found out she's a T.A. from people on here. For ages I thought she was an Art teacher! 😮As an ex teacher I often have to correct people who call classroom assistants teachers. That's no disrespect to T.A.s though. They do a great job, but they are not teachers! N just likes saying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find N.calling Dina a teacher so annoying too. I only found out she's a T.A. from people on here. For ages I thought she was an Art teacher! 😮As an ex teacher I often have to correct people who call classroom assistants teachers. That's no disrespect to T.A.s though. They do a great job, but they are not teachers! N just likes saying it.
I think she is an art teacher. If you go on the Rosemead Preparatory School & Nursery website and look under staff she is listed as an art teacher.

• Wow
All they do on their youtube and Insta is promote things now. She's been on there tonight not only begging for people to buy her book but she's also been on her platform begging people to like Dina's art box page. Constant take take take. I'm so surprised their die hard fans aren't getting fed up with it.

It also annoys me and I'm not a teacher.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Skimmed through their Q and A vlog and it just sounds like their fibbing and making up as they go along they don't know anything about homeschooling as they essentially don't homeschool.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A sub mentioned the other day she'd received the book so why is Nadia backtracking that buyers couldn't have possibly received the book? She reposted this Insta story, so people have received their book order already...

View attachment 232449

Mark and Nadia lack humility, they HATE any form of criticism and seem surprised that people would dare to dislike their book.
Even if the reviewer on Amazon doesn't show as a verified buyer they could have received the book elsewhere. I listened to the sample and read the contents page and didn't think it would be a book that was going to answer the questions I would be looking for if I was going into homeschooling.

The thing is Amazon don't allow people to just set up an account to write a review...an account has to have had at least £40 spent in the last 12 months before it allows someone to post a review.
😆

Louisa was the first person to put a 5 star review on Amazon and had a been waiting since June for this book. She has been an Amazon customer for a while but I will look up the others. I have nowt else to do as tourists have taken over our lives where we live but that is another subject. :) Wish they had come here as I would have shafted them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All the other teachers have their degrees listed...she has a learning mentor certificate in dance?

Screenshot_20200903-221244_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.