Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ireckon

VIP Member
Oddly enough she mentioned that all four of them are going to the dentist next week!
Maybe when Fleur came to visit she requested dental treatment so he now has to take all four kids to the dentist.
If you mean the family , maybe Narrrdia going on “I’m a celeb” and they have to make sure their health and teeth are up to scratch for a long stay in the castle ( as it’s free from the tv program they are all taking advantage) just a wild guess?

Reactions: 5

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Why do the title of these threads keep getting cut? Other thread titles are longer and don't have them cut.
I think it has to be certain words. I’ve noticed particularly on this thread that the titles get cut every time. I follow a fair few other threads that are nearly double the length.

Ireckon

VIP Member
The important thing to remember is that the vast majority of books don't sell very much on a day to day basis.

It doesn't take much to get a relatively high ranking on the day of release because you're getting what will be a huge chunk of the total books you'll ever sell all in one go. You don't need to sell too many books to even get into the top 10 on Amazon.

Nadia & Mark are competing against other books which aren't on their first day of release, so those books are relatively stable in terms of sales while Nadia's book is at its peak. So actually 182 is not a great ranking for the first day, but give it a couple of weeks and you'll see it drop like a stone.
What stops them buying their own books in bulk to go up the ratings??

• Haha
  • Wow

Nikkii

Can not believe what I have just watched, nanny Di so obviously upset and the witch not showing one ounce of compassion, utterly disgusting behaviour, should be ashamed of herself !!

• Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
Isn't the Lisa who does Piers Morgan makeup the Lisa that was married to Ant McP not the Lisa that is Nitty's mate.
You're right - sorry. That should have read: 'acclaimed author Narc Adderley, who had his face bronzed by the same make up artist who does Keith Lemon's comedy blackface for the actual TV.'

• Haha

chipmunk

VIP Member
There's lots of comments about their nits in the Hello article also, Aaron C (manky} must be regretting replying to other comments he got found out pretty quickly and I have my suspicious head on and I think he may also be Passive Aggressive as those posts are similar to Aaron. I might be wrong but I think supersub jodie is winding them up😄....
I totally thought that, I can't remember if it was a comment someone posted on here from their Insta but my Red Flag Radar went up.

chipmunk

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Channel 4's The Circle today, over on their comments.
Yep that would make sense, fake social media, so no digi de tox at all. Everything she’s dreamt of, pretending to be some one else, and making a fool out of her prey. Yet still managing to connect via a false social media.
How does she do it? That woman seems to be able to manifest everything she wants
Hello? Calling Karma? You missed someone here.

• Haha

Highpriestess

I think she is an art teacher. If you go on the Rosemead Preparatory School & Nursery website and look under staff she is listed as an art teacher.
That's strange. I wonder why people on here have said she's a teaching assistant?😮Apologies if she is, which would mean she's done an Art degree. She doesn't show much of an interest in their Art gallery visits though😕

chipmunk

VIP Member
HI, I'm new here so apologies if I do this wrong.
I'm a paying sub but getting so sick of the rubbish they churn out. I've cancelled my subscription.
Anyway, anyone else think they've had a night away again. Can't do lives as we would see where they were. ?
Welcome 💫

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Nitty is very itchy at the mo 🤔 its hard to concentrate on anything either has to say with her scratching and him pouting all the time! 🤦‍♀️
they are furious over the negative reviews on amazon arnt they, nothing as delicate as a narcs ego, cant handle any form of criticism.

the most interesting bits i took from the homeschooling q n a is the fact that both girls have to work round their parents social media/vlogging, they can sit in their bedrooms till 6pm when nitty and narcy can spare a few mins for their schooling 🙄 also, moodie doesnt have to worry about essay writing or any other such nonsense, she can just write a song on what shes reading instead, such a life skill 🙄
Moodie!😂😂😂😂

missmickey

VIP Member
View attachment 234222

He will have to change his lippy, because if i remember rightly, Manky doesn't like a red lip 💄
Well remembered Herbert2005 N mentions it on this old vlog that I hadn't (yet) got around to (n)ing. You may wish to do the same.
23:35 Looks like the dirty misogynist nearly scuppered the mutually beneficial on-camera 'love affair' with Lisa before it even began ...

Careful M, one needs to stroke Xander carefully.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
I quite like giovanna fletcher i know she gets some stick from some people saying she is smug or mumsy or whatever( i think thats unfair to be honest!) . She has her fingers in a few pies but unlike the adderleys she seems to work hard and has some quality output.I liked her book happy mum happy baby and eve of man is supposed to be good though i haven,t read it.
Lets face it her image is a lot more wholesome than the adderleys and she seems to have a good rapport with her husband and a cute little family that she obviously dotes on and yet she speaks openly about parenting issues and seems quite relatable.I don,t know about extended family featuring or not but she is half italian and we all know that family play a pivotal role in their culture. I guess their target audience are young mums or people with small children i don,t know if that would be of any interest to you?
I followed her in one of my previous pregnancies and found her useful regarding breastfeeding,anxiety over miscarriage (she is pretty open about the realities of motherhood) and hypnobirthing.
Hope that helps but its a sad fact that at the moment so many vloggers have lost credibility/sold out she seems a bit more reputable than most!
I'm totally bored of their videos now. Does anyone have any recommendation for other family vloggers? Ideally families with older children and where the wider family, grandparents, family friends, etc. are also involved.
I’m subscribed to a few you tube channels about various things.
one family type one I quite like is ‘The feel good mum.’
My kids are all grown up and hers are little but her channel (along with Nittys) was one of the first few I came across when I was new to YouTube subscriptions.
I like that she’s really down to earth and quite ‘normal.’
Quite witty and sweet with a quirky side.
She does a few hauls which can sometimes be My way of window shopping without having to leave the house.
(I’m lazy like that.) 🙃
Nice varied content too without too many meaningless, empty uploads like sone we know.❤😊

Attachments

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Makes absolute perfect sense why they stayed quiet on home schooling for months!... their input is bloody galleries and museums ...
There were pictures of a group of them (with tutors) on visits to different galleries. Their two kids on each visit. Wondering if the vlogs with them at galleries were on the same days and N, M & Manny Di just tagged along for a vlog opportunity?
Wouldn’t be hard to go back to those gallery blogs and check out whose in the background then compare with the ‘school’ pics

If you still have the screen shots and info available it might be worth finding a media out let for it ......It’s just finding one that isn’t up the sawadaderley arse
Metro?