Nadia Sawalha #15 Itchy witchy, manky meanie, Selfies in bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many people in the studio for social distancig rules.

Reactions: 6
I’m betting the reviewer was a Tattler.

The reviewer writes very much in the style of notSUBmissive methinks.
I can promise you it's not me, I can be found commenting on other social media pages about them but I wouldn't read their book if it was given away for free. To me it reads like someone who's in publishing.

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure, but i think the eagle eyed Tattlers will spot them!.
I also think amazon are well tuned into that and can tell by one ones IP address if it’s a genuine review or not.

Reactions: 9
So they can't be attacked by Jane Moore, she'll tear Nitty to pieces given half the chance!

Reactions: 10
Can authors really do on that on Amazon? If we notice can we report him for false reviews?
If you have an Amazon account you can put a review on about anything whether you have bought it or not. You can ask people with an account to do one for you just like on Trip Advisor when the hotels ask you to do a review for them.

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t he been wearing that jumper for a full week now?
He could’ve brushed his hair. He kept pouting and sniffing, very odd. I kept thinking he might do his weird tick thing.
More fake as duck tears from Nitty but at least she didn’t scratch.

Reactions: 11
Yep, that 2nd review is a definite Tattler.

OH GOD, FAKE NITTIA TEARS!

Great Freudian slip from the anchor 'Honey I Homes-killed the Kids'

W
Manly could have brushed his hair fgs!

Manly!! MANKY!!
You could definitely smell him through the screen

Mark looks a bit sick with fear looking down alot
I noticed he was constantly looking down, not at the camera, I thought he was maybe looking at his fone being an ignorant prat, why did he wear that filthy jumper again, no pride no dignity, he comes across as a gormless moron

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.