Nadia Sawalha #14 ItchyWitchyNitty & SweatySmellyManky leave the house for HankyPanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
garden does not look good. the flowers are nice but on the whole - the garden looks a bit tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason he filmed himself having a bath is to prove he has baths. Anyone who frequently baths should not have to film themselves having a bath to prove they have a bath!
Manky, just have a bath and don’t feel the need to film yourself having said bath. Jeeeez🙄
Newsflash! Manky has his annual bath. Doesn't wash his greasy mop though, that would be a step too far. You could fry an egg on that oil slick in the sun 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Itchy Witchy, Manky Meanie, Selfies in Nad's Skid's Bikini

Can someone post this as a new thread as I can't for the life of me work out how to do it.

Yeah she's always advocating that. she wants just sparks of joy! this is the woman who will eat a plate of fatty food and think it's healthy because "spark of joy" coconut has vitamin e in it. she's a moron. I dislike her.

she really needs to run her own cult.
She already is!

Reactions: 8
Nitty said somewhere (this morning?) that when people become subs, they are SOOOO happy that no one ever leaves
I keep telling her this site is more entertaining and it doesn’t cost £1.99 per month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently 1) a Sunday morning show featuring the equivalent of a morning moan, cooking segments, other peoples’ memes —that usually doesn’t post until late Sunday and 2) a midweek members only moan that usually occurs late on a Saturday night.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Itchy Witchy, Manky Meanie, Selfies in Nad's Skid's Bikini

Can someone post this as a new thread as I can't for the life of me work out how to do it.

She already is!
Sorry does anyone know who came up with the thread name suggestion? I,m trying to start the new thread or does someone else want to do it?
I don,t know if it will work or not i,ve never tried before!

Apparently 1) a Sunday morning show featuring the equivalent of a morning moan, cooking segments, other peoples’ memes —that usually doesn’t post until late Sunday and 2) a midweek members only moan that usually occurs late on a Saturday night.....
Oh no! Didn't you know, it's MUCH more than that: it's reviewing the sunday papers, chatting to the teenagers about funny online things that are trending, getting Nanny Di to do a book review, getting Grandpa Nadim to offer an insightful philosophical view, do some cooking.....

Oh, sorry, pretty much what you just said.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just bobbed over to give the (n)on their vlogs, was reading the comments on gfh, wow, mankys ego must be on overload, the subs sticking up for him over a comment itchy said, who'd want a man child like that, they are very delusional.

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Didn't you know, it's MUCH more than that: it's reviewing the sunday papers, chatting to the teenagers about funny online things that are trending, getting Nanny Di to do a book review, getting Grandpa Nadim to offer an insightful philosophical view, do some cooking.....

Oh, sorry, pretty much what you just said.
Surprise of all surprises, my SIL messaged me to say they cancelled today’s “midweek” member live because of personal conflicts of interests! I think she may be cancelling on them soon...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry does anyone know who came up with the thread name suggestion? I,m trying to start the new thread or does someone else want to do it?
I don,t know if it will work or not i,ve never tried before!
We're on the new thread now , there's a little orange label saying new. Someone came up with it and I added skids, then no-one mentioned again so I asked if it was ok today and people seem to be ok with it, then i think guilty girl started it

Just bobbed over to give the (n)on their vlogs, was reading the comments on gfh, wow, mankys ego must be on overload, the subs sticking up for him over a comment itchy said, who'd want a man child like that, they are very delusional.
What did Itchy say?

Surprise of all surprises, my SIL messaged me to say they cancelled today’s “midweek” member live because of personal conflicts of interests! I think she may be cancelling on them soon...
Doe yt allow that??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.