Nadia Sawalha #14 ItchyWitchyNitty & SweatySmellyManky leave the house for HankyPanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the clips that I've caught on YouTube are definitely weird. I can't quite put my finger on why but Nadia just looked distracted. Maybe they've told her to tone it down a bit after the Melanie Blake debacle? Or maybe she knows that her days are numbered on LW and that her 'alternative' income of monetising their awful YT channel is failing fast? Or had Kaye had a go at her for splashing a bikini clad photo of her on IG? Or for constantly mocking her accent and taking the piss when we all know she's jealous as hell of Kaye's success and intelligence? Or maybe she was having a rare moment of gulit about letting her kids' education go down the shoot? Or maybe she was daydreaming about what she was gonna secretly order from McDonald's on her way home?
Or maybe she just found out that mark is now aaron or Aaron is really mark😅😅 and what little reputation she still had is slipping away by the day.

Reactions: 9
The camera work on the Green Fingered Hell is dizzying. Too much time focused on Mark’s head. Mostly only glimpses of the actual garden and when we do get to see it the camera is shaking. #gifted by Moda 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 11
25 minutes 24 secs into the recent vlog Mark mentions he was given a police caution when he went into London - was this when he was taking all those lock down photos of HIS London because he was a "journalist"? Seems they've been in a bit of trouble during the lockdown what with the police being called by their neighbours during one fo their online quiz nights and now we hear about this caution.
Was that the quiz night they were raking in the money the excitement of all the £s flying in was too much and their cheers got out of hand.

Reactions: 7
No sign of aaron today, surprise surprise. It's a wonder he hasn't deleted all his posts from last night. He'll pop up again with a different name anytime soon....

Lol 😘
Just posted on the Hello video. Keep fighting No One!

To my fellow tattlers I’ve been banned for rules violation AKA having an opinion. I’ve created a new profile & got banned for spam🤣I will continue following & reading Keep up the good work on tattle & hopefully we will see it all come crashing down Manky is looking dog rough they both need a good wash Best wishes from @No one

• Wow
Aaron C..."working 24/7 on channel making content which they are passionate about with no return.":ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol 😘

To my fellow tattlers I’ve been banned for rules violation AKA having an opinion. I’ve created a new profile & got banned for spam🤣I will continue following & reading Keep up the good work on tattle & hopefully we will see it all come crashing down Manky is looking dog rough they both need a good wash Best wishes from @No one
What was the violation? What's going on with all the banning on this thread?! We are tame compared to other threads on here. :oops:

Reactions: 10
Lol 😘

What an earth did you say? What a shame, loved your input.

Lol 😘

Banned from here?
Banned from where?
Manky kicked me off his insta recently as I politely pointed out that they were wrong to be so self absorbed on the back of Kiki’s birthday.

Reactions: 12
not seen any comments to be banned over 🤔 this is defo a tamer thread compared to some others on here!

Lol 😘

Wow that seems a bit harsh to say the least !:(. I will miss your witty comments and astute observation. Makes you wonder who will be booted off next!
Good luck with everything.

25 minutes 24 secs into the recent vlog Mark mentions he was given a police caution when he went into London - was this when he was taking all those lock down photos of HIS London because he was a "journalist"? Seems they've been in a bit of trouble during the lockdown what with the police being called by their neighbours during one fo their online quiz nights and now we hear about this caution.
Such a good spot! I doubt it was a caution in the legal sense of the word where you have to formally accept guilt. The police probably just told him to go back home.

I did think it was so ridiculous that he felt so entitled as to walk around 'empty' London during the height of lockdown to be arty. Another case of 'Nadia and Mark exceptionalism'. If they'd seen people roaming the streets with cameras during lockdown, they'd have been straight on coffee moaning...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They couldn’t resist hashtagging their mealy moan with references to Chadwick Boseman and Wakanda Forever. Way to try to attract eyeballs on the back of someone’s tragic passing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
not seen any comments to be banned over 🤔 this is defo a tamer thread compared to some others on here!
Yeah, I got a warning for 'derailing the thread' still not sure what I said. I wonder if Manky has infiltrated ADMIN!! No, sorry, I'm just getting paranoid now :eek:

Itchy Witchy, Manky Meanie, Selfies in Nad's Skid's Bikini, new thread title?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I got a warning for 'derailing the thread' still not sure what I said. I wonder if Manky has infiltrated ADMIN!! No, sorry, I'm just getting paranoid now :eek:

Itchy Witchy, Manky Meanie, Selfies in Nad's Skid's Bikini, new thread title?
ridiculous 🙄

Yeh good thread title! I cant come up with anything better 🤷‍♀️ Which is annoying cos once again i wont be thread title winner!!! 😭😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.