Nadia Sawalha #14 ItchyWitchyNitty & SweatySmellyManky leave the house for HankyPanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and also, he hasn't denied it (on the Hello video)
Oh it's soo him, when someone accused him of being Mark and saying he had too much time on his hands he said "Well if I have, so have you." :ROFLMAO: then they said to him "Caught you out!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't ever watch the green fingered stuff but there are a lot of comments so skimmed through a bit. I am shocked at the garden, it is such a mess still. It looks full of green, no colour and the pots all on the decking, the tyres and crap everywhere still. Why doesn't he pay someone to sort it out? Moda furnishings definitely won't be getting my business.

Reactions: 8
Don't ever watch the green fingered stuff but there are a lot of comments so skimmed through a bit. I am shocked at the garden, it is such a mess still. It looks full of green, no colour and the pots all on the decking, the tyres and crap everywhere still. Why doesn't he pay someone to sort it out? Moda furnishings definitely won't be getting my business.
PAY SOMEONE? They don't pay people, people pay them!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
25 minutes 24 secs into the recent vlog Mark mentions he was given a police caution when he went into London - was this when he was taking all those lock down photos of HIS London because he was a "journalist"? Seems they've been in a bit of trouble during the lockdown what with the police being called by their neighbours during one fo their online quiz nights and now we hear about this caution.
An example when they let things slip; they've NEVER mentioned that before, and certainly not at the time. I remember thinking at the time, 'am I the only one who thinks he shouldn't be out, when the mantra at the time was STAY AT HOME. Including from them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, the bath scene and the absolute filthy state of his toes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh it's soo him, when someone accused him of being Mark and saying he had too much time on his hands he said "Well if I have, so have you." :ROFLMAO: then they said to him "Caught you out!"
And the only thing Aaron keeps saying is 'don't watch if you don't like' - not very intelligent, original or relevant. But it is a give-away.

Reactions: 17
And the only thing Aaron keeps saying is 'don't watch if you don't like' - not very intelligent, original or relevant. But it is a give-away.
wouldn't dare say thumbs down though, that would be a dead cert giveaway, he only does(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 9
Seems unlikely that Aaron is Manky as Aaron created their YT account in 2013 and Manky didn’t create his Doghouse account until 2016.

Reactions: 2
Nitty Dodd and her Diddyman were in fine voice this morning.....apparently Nitty is now in favour of censorship for media reporting.......wants Ofcom to regulate what’s reported to protect people’s mental health. Right back at you Nitty.....you do a fair old job of misinformation, bias, scaremongering and inappropriateness yourself....perhaps look a bit closer to home eh if you are worried about exploitation of vulnerable people?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Seems unlikely that Aaron is Manky as Aaron created their YT account in 2013 and Manky didn’t create his Doghouse account until 2016.
It could have been his genuine account before he created the dog house one. Anyone can change their account name.

Reactions: 6
FFS so now Mark has resulted to filming himself in the bath? His fingernails and toenails were long overdue a wash. He still didn't bother to wash his barnet. I hope the bath was fully cleaned afterwards and that poor bed headboard. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So on coffee boring this morning they were talking about the sad death of an actor, they talked about how sad Maddie will be, only they could make the loss of someone elses loved one all about them. Of course Maddie will be sadder than anyone else.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
My sister in law is telling me they still haven’t done their “exclusive midweek members live” session, which now tends to happens later and later in the week, usually late on Saturday evenings. Don’t know if members realise or care....just waiting for her to drop her subscription...

Reactions: 13
My sister in law is telling me they still haven’t done their “exclusive midweek members live” session, which now tends to happens later and later in the week, usually late on Saturday evenings. Don’t know if members realise or care....just waiting for her to drop her subscription...
Nitty said somewhere (this morning?) that when people become subs, they are SOOOO happy that no one ever leaves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nitty Dodd and her Diddyman were in fine voice this morning.....apparently Nitty is now in favour of censorship for media reporting.......wants Ofcom to regulate what’s reported to protect people’s mental health. Right back at you Nitty.....you do a fair old job of misinformation, bias, scaremongering and inappropriateness yourself....perhaps look a bit closer to home eh if you are worried about exploitation of vulnerable people?
Yeah she's always advocating that. she wants just sparks of joy! this is the woman who will eat a plate of fatty food and think it's healthy because "spark of joy" coconut has vitamin e in it. she's a moron. I dislike her.

Nitty said somewhere (this morning?) that when people become subs, they are SOOOO happy that no one ever leaves
she really needs to run her own cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.