Nadia Sawalha #14 ItchyWitchyNitty & SweatySmellyManky leave the house for HankyPanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'fat' comments are appalling. People should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly we have often said on here that kiki is excluded and not parented adequately but i would not blame maddie for that.
She has a strong personality and i think she can be a bully sometimes but a part of that is normal sibling rivalry and also her parents never setting her any boundries.
As for being fat well thats just nasty personally i think she is a beautiful young women who is naturally curvy and considering all the crap nadia feeds them i still think that she scrubs up rather well as my mother used to say!
Its the sad fact that really she is not encouraged to make the best of herself none of them are! That and the fact that she hides away in baggy clothing hoodies most of the time.
You know to my mind you can always tell if a girl/women has been properly mothered/nurtured by the way that they dress/take care of themselves/take pride in their appearance/general body language.
Sadly maddie is not really in touch with her feminine side. With an overbearing attention seeking mother like hers i,m not really surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I agree with the fat shaming, it's about time itchy witch and sweaty should take a hard look at themselves, their disfuctional lives are going to make a real negative affect on their kids lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmm not into verbally abusing the kids about their appearance. Harsh and uncalled for. Mark and Nadia should wake up, is the couple of hundred quid they earn from youtube worth their kids mental health? I definitely think a legislation needs to come in about kids being exploited on youtube and social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the damage has been done with regards to maddie/kiki and their self esteem/body image, nitty and manky have both projected their own issues on to the girls (nitty has talked about this herself) , i do think on some level nitty enjoys this, i can see her being jealous of her daughters in the future, shes really struggling with aging and becoming ‘invisible’ to the male gaze, her looks/body have been her focus for her entire life

The root of her issues with julia has always been jealousy....julia is younger, prettier, more talented and likeable, i think kiki takes after her tbh, i think maddie will struggle with this like her mother has with julia, so the family pattern will continue....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the damage has been done with regards to maddie/kiki and their self esteem/body image, nitty and manky have both projected their own issues on to the girls (nitty has talked about this herself) , i do think on some level nitty enjoys this, i can see her being jealous of her daughters in the future, shes really struggling with aging and becoming ‘invisible’ to the male gaze, her looks/body have been her focus for her entire life

The root of her issues with julia has always been jealousy....julia is younger, prettier, more talented and likeable, i think kiki takes after her tbh, i think maddie will struggle with this like her mother has with julia, so the family pattern will continue....
Brilliant analysis spot on!
When you live in the past sadly you just end up repeating it! We know they read the comments posted on this forum wouldn,t it be brilliant if just for once they took notice of insightfull comments and constructive criticism instead of being so reactionary?
They could learn something if they had half a mind to! No i don,t think thats arrogance or being presumptuous after all they themselves are all too ready to jump on any bandwagon going preach/lecture to all and sundry especially pretend expert mark and frankly they should not dish it out if they cannot cope with the inevitable backlash that precipitates.

Reactions: 11
They might have taken Kiki away with them for her birthday...

Crikey Melanie Blake looks a right tart in her twitter pics....I’m sure pervy Mark would love a bit of that...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is going to sound weird but I watched My big fat Greek wedding last night. I'd swear nadia has lived her life thinking she's the curly haired actress from a big happy dramatic family, married to a handsome floppy haired husband all with a happy ending.

The more I watched it the more I kept thinking I bet when nitty was younger she modelled her life on this film.

She talks if the big dramatic family all the time but we never see evidence of it really, we see the drama nitty causes but not really a big bustling happy family. she has a floppy haired husband but it's floppy because he refuses to cut it. She has the remnents of dark curly hair from 30yrs ago but now it just looks old and dead.

It's hard to articulate what I mean but all the way through the film I kept thinking this is the life Nitty wants us to believe she had when in fact she's had a life filled with drama she's created herself, her family seem divided her floppy haired husband is just a shag bandit with split ends 🙄🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.