Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kais93

Chatty Member
Mank the wank is on Instagram telling people to go to the cinema today to save it. It’s a Wednesday afternoon. Most people are WORKING!!! You stupid self indulgent prick of a man. Look at the mask.😂😂😂
If Mark is serious about preserving the integrity of cinema, he should stop referring to himself as a filmmaker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Now look, listen to me...
If Nadia says Kiki’s bedroom is immaculate that means it is. If Nadia says her latest culinarily creation is ‘GORGEOUS’ that means it is. If Nadia says her husband is handsome and very intelligent that means he is. If Nadia says she’s a very kind caring person that means she is.
It’s such a shame Nadia doesn’t also say what a lying irritating F****R she actually is.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

livlalottxx

Liz I totally understand. I only found this site recently and it is a bit of an eye opener. 😳 Last year I absolutely loved their vlogs. But I started to get annoyed when they started charging £1.99 for their Sunday show. I went back and looked at some of their vlogs again. The way they treated their friend Lisa on the camping holiday 😳The way they treated Nanny Di on the Greek holiday 😳 The way Mark treats Nadia and his mum. The way Nadia treats his mum (that very poor birthday cake she made her recently!) I am seeing them both in another light thanks to this thread

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I would divorce the bastard if he kept guilt tripping my children in the way he does. Why does he put up those Insta posts for his girls to read? Kiki then replying with she can relate. 🙁They are severely damaging their kids. Selfish f**kers. Their girls shouldn't really know what "problems" their parents are going through in my opinion, why worry them? Let them have their childhood without the constant worry of their dad potentially doing something to hurt himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Today's live they're talking about Katie price and kerry katona stripping down to their underwear on some kind of fan site and getting paid alot of money to do it. Nitty says uurgg imagine the kind of people watching them... Nitty it's probably the same people who watched you when you got you 12yr old to take readers wives pictures of you with your underwear stuck up your bum cheeks.

Shes so judgemental about others but doesn't she that she does exactly the same on her channel as she asks ppl to pay to join. Pot calling kettle springs to mind! How can she not see that she's does EXACTLY THE SAME very regularly in her channel?

She said "they pose in their bra and undies, people pay to see them, can you imagine what kind of people are watching them, urgh oh my god!"

IT WHAT YOU DO ALL THE TIME NITTY!!!!! 🤑

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Ginger dog22

Hello new ex family member. I have been dipping in and out on here.
A lot to read not sure if the if this has been mentioned?

Saturday night members live Mark “Nanny Di is at home with the kids looking after the dogs”

Sunday morning......
(on their YT channel home page when you press on the circle with their faces on, don’t know what it’s called)
Short clip with Nadia in the car going home from their overnight stay showing Nanny Di in the back seat
“We’ve just picked up Nanny Di because it’s Birthday weekend heading back”
I will leave it there.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

cormorant

Chatty Member
Also, that post could have easily read "kiki wanted to share this picture of her lovely grandad looking at her cake, and thank everyone for her birthday wishes! so here it is". But instead that loathsome self-obsessed twerp had to make it about himself and any criticisms he gets and bring all that in to her birthday. What a terrible father! and what a terrible human being!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Latest vlog.
Kiki looks miserable.
nittys biggest concern over the kids piercings was the price and wanting the kids to pay for it themselves....or have it as bday present. Money money money....shes obsessed with it.

di just looks shattered. Way too much walking round the streets of london....manky is obsessed with how unbusy it is, instead of just enjoying it.

nitty looked bored to tears in the tate....and didnt seem to have much patience with di.

chi chi wasnt happy about being home.
Such a strange reaction from the dog. Normally if a dog sees a family member even after a few hours absence they’d be jumping up constantly and all excited. Chi chi Came nowhere near Any of them after weeks away. Very odd.

• Sad
  • Wow

Nark&Madia

00.JPG

Sorry if this had already been said. But I just spotted Nanny Di is a paid member. Is that ever normal? Why would you? Bumping up the figures? Wanting his missed pocket money from his terrible childhood?

• Wow
  • Haha

cormorant

Chatty Member

Kaye looks fabulous and still does! She must exercise and eat well! Good for her! that's what I call body positivity! I must also admit I've never seen her on instagram so desperate for attention that she's shoving a big mac in.
Like this

Still at least Nadia only did the once.
Oh no, wait here she is again
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDn7cPIBrik/
Still, at least she only did it twice. Oh no, wait here she is again
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_gCA3OHY0L/
Still, at least she only did it three times. oh no wait, here she is again
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ebn-zHt2g/

And I cant be bothered to go further back than the last five months to find her having posted her shoving big macs in. But anyway, that's what truly loving you body is about. Pity she didn't explain that by loving she meant Mclovin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
Is it bad i now only go in to do a 👎🏻 just to annoy Manky and look at Helen from South Africas emojis 🤦 she has surpassed herself today 🙏🙏🙏🌈🌈🌈🌈 It does make me laugh the sheep are so desperate to get noticed

• Haha

Susan.

Why don't you Mark, take a nice meal round to Nanny Di's and make her a cup of tea & just sit & spend time with her.

The poor woman has done nothing throughout lockdown but drag herself to your house; not always met with the nicest reception and she tries hard, SO hard to keep you happy. She will go anywhere you want her to; do anything you want her to do, just to spend time with you, just to have some company.

Before you were allowed to bubble you made an effort to meet up with her, just you two. You, personally, need to rewatch those videos and see the difference in yourselves. Both of you were happier, and enjoying each others company. You were far more caring towards her too.

So now hes talking about his mums mental health .poor woman her friend died she had a knee replacement and she has to put up with his bullying .she does not enjoy being at their house you can see it in her eyes nadia ignores her maddie is nasty to her her only solice is kiki but that kid has her own problems dodging the camera every day of her life .you can see di is down so what do they do mutilate her hair with dog clippers.taking all her self esteem away.hes such a bullying ******* and nadia sat and watched gloating .no way would she let those dog clippers near her head .they could have treated her to a haircut in a salon .poor woman no joy in her life .

• Heart
  • Sad

Miss LDN

VIP Member
So it's her daughters birthday and she has to be the centre of attention. Showing off her body in underwear again. I think there's something wrong with her. It's not funny Nitty. It's exhibitionism.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Hopscotch

VIP Member
My sister in law is a member and showed me the members live from last night. Even tho Nads once again claims they genuinely didn’t know they were breaking the rules in Cornwall, she says it is “so annoying that everybody everywhere is doing anything they want, but just when you’re off the telly you can’t do anything.” She also mentions that Nanny Di is staying with the girls and that Maddie is having friends over, that masks are a lie, and that everyone has gone batshit over Covid. She’s certainly come a long way since imploring everyone to wash their hands....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Banned from tattler for trying to have a constructive conversation ?
I would say that someone is being deluded and economical with the truth!
No one gets banned from tattler without a pretty good reason and if she got banned her version of what constitutes a constructive conversation must be at odds with everyone else,s!
As for being nasty people ditto getting called trolls or haters its usually people who are guilty of that themselves that call out others.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Annother

Chatty Member
Latest vlog.
Kiki looks miserable.
nittys biggest concern over the kids piercings was the price and wanting the kids to pay for it themselves....or have it as bday present. Money money money....shes obsessed with it.

di just looks shattered. Way too much walking round the streets of london....manky is obsessed with how unbusy it is, instead of just enjoying it.

nitty looked bored to tears in the tate....and didnt seem to have much patience with di.

chi chi wasnt happy about being home.
And what was with the pretend tears,when maddie came out with the smallest nose stud ever,which looked good,but why does Nitty have to do all the crocodile tears shit ,she got her nose pierced ,all this,oh my baby is all grown up ....fuck off with your shit Nitty,your fooling no one .

Ulrika

Chatty Member
On the live this morning, Nadia was getting ready to go out and was stressing that she looked fat in the sweater she was wearing. She was even considering changing it because it made her look fat. So much for loving her body and having body confidence!