Nadia Sawalha #14 ItchyWitchyNitty & SweatySmellyManky leave the house for HankyPanky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree, Nitty is a fantasist. She wants to be an influencer. Watches them closely and wants their life style. But she's not willing to put the work in. I think she protests too much. The slogan t-shirts, the over sharing. Nitty wants everyone to believe she's smart and has a talented husband and perfect children.
The Jordanian family who love food and hanging out. Truth is it's dysfunctional and a mess, largely because of her selfishness. Has to be the centre of attention, and is the loudest in the room. Like those celebs who rave about their partner's in Hello. Always split up, or are trying to convince others how fab they are. This YT channel has bought all the fakery into public view. No one wants to be them. It's all brewing for a big tit storm.
they over exposed their live and werent prepared for the backlash, she is so deluded she thought that everyone would love them and follow them like sheep, well life aint like that, you put it out there and you will get people who will challenge you every step of the way, and that is what is happening, as they are both far to opionated. Hes probably going to put loads of pop corn junkies tit on now as there is nothing else to vlog and bringing nanny di in though god knows why as she is boring as hell and obvs doesnt want to be in the vlogs all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, M's certain to be the 'pregnant' one this time around, seeing as the Netherlands appear to be the Bermuda Triangle of the postal world.
Do you think he'll be strong-armed into a post-ceremony home birth? Perhaps that's what they've been preparing the #gifted hot tub for ... Mark's Manger.
That'll be a first for Hello magazine. 🎣
(I've written the alliterative headline for them and everything...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:LOL:
Ha ha love it! You see even they get discarded by mr love em and leave em mark!
It’s either the revenge of the bots or his paying subs who N&M shouted at say “ if you don’t like us swearing get lost” or words to that effect

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it funny that he uploads a popcorn junkie review and he gets people totally ignoring the review asking where Nadia is or a whole load of Loose Women fans discussing their life story along with asking asking a question about Nadia. He should have made his own channel for his reviews because it just looks comical.

• Haha
I'm surprised they have gone on another dirty weekend. Nitty's dad is not well. Is Julia visiting I wonder?
Horrified by them butchering Nanny Di's hair. It's barbaric. Why can't they treat her to a nice salon? Or get Nitty's celeb stylist to do it.
Will Kiki get a party or get taken to Primark?Probably an art gallery and a walk in Crystal Palace Park.
I think your right im sure I seen somewhere that Julia is visiting her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Based on vlogs and insta I reckon hes seen fluer once max twice this year and ya he's cut out tagging them cause they never respond!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s either the revenge of the bots or his paying subs who N&M shouted at say “ if you don’t like us swearing get lost” or words to that effect
:D
Revenge of the bots i like it!!
Careful mark the wheel is turning!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think your right im sure I seen somewhere that Julia is visiting her parents.
It's a strange going on though that if her sister visits the house next door nitty has to leave town🤣 bet its because nitty cannot bare the sound of her family laughing etc without her being their

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A few screenshots from yesterday’s coffee moaning that I found amusing. Surprised that some of them are still there though as he seems to delete the tiniest things these days.
Thanks for the comments.... it looks like infighting amongst the subs and against Mark . It’s interest to see what he normally deletes! .......There’s probably no WiFi in his weekend Tent ⛺ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few screenshots from yesterday’s coffee moaning that I found amusing. Surprised that some of them are still there though as he seems to delete the tiniest things these days.
Looks like some inmates are getting restless, what a life he's created for himself and his family. Its all his own doing as well 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of things about Nadia that repulses me the most. Is her vile and adamant denial that SHE has been projecting her body issues onto her daughters. One of the main reasons I joined this site.

She can blame it on social media all she wants, that is a minor blip to the damage she has probably done. Getting her youngest daughter to snap pictures of her mother in her underwear 🤮

I don’t know what size Nadia was at 12, for Kiki to be notably skinny...she is only just about to enter her teen years!

The unhealthy fixation on Kiki ( i’ve lost count of the amount of times i’ve heard her comment) for being skinny at age 11/12 is very telling about how deep her own insecurities go. Kiki should not be made to be aware of herself like that at such a fragile age, to know her being ‘thin’ is a quality her mother is envious of and proud of.

Maddie is just a teenager, who is constantly compared by her own mother to her much younger sister. She covers up and manages to pass it off as just following the fashion trends. She will probably always have difficulty in seeing herself as what her mother has projected to her.

Both girls are dealing with parents who are self aware enough of the dysfunction to make money from it...but not willing to actually deal with the dysfunction. Not willing to be self aware of the damage that it does to them or the family, or care.

( it would be bizarre if my parents berated or mocked my grandparents in front of me... but Mark does and what a lesson about respect to teach)

Nadia needs to sort herself out and work on repairing the image issues she has thrown at her daughters.

/ end rant 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
My sister in law is a member and showed me the members live from last night. Even tho Nads once again claims they genuinely didn’t know they were breaking the rules in Cornwall, she says it is “so annoying that everybody everywhere is doing anything they want, but just when you’re off the telly you can’t do anything.” She also mentions that Nanny Di is staying with the girls and that Maddie is having friends over, that masks are a lie, and that everyone has gone batshit over Covid. She’s certainly come a long way since imploring everyone to wash their hands....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It's a strange going on though that if her sister visits the house next door nitty has to leave town🤣 bet its because nitty cannot bare the sound of her family laughing etc without her being their
Probably. But good for Julia for cutting the cancer out of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the comments.... it looks like infighting amongst the subs and against Mark . It’s interest to see what he normally deletes! .......There’s probably no WiFi in his weekend Tent ⛺ 😆
wonder where they booked a pod? surely nt in cornwall again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Following on from the kiki discussion i have to say that i don't think she is skinny i think she's just very slim. 20/30 years ago she wouldn't be considered skinny but the norm it's just that we seem to accept everyone being much heavier and overweight as the norm now. My daughters are a very similar build to kiki and are often classed as skinny when they're not. Case in point i have a pair of jeans from the 80's when i was in my very early twenties which were a size 8, they can both wear them but today's size 8's are miles too big for them. Nadia constantly calls people skinny which to some people can be as damaging as calling someone fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.