Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched loose women and she didnt say anything about cornwall, no surprise there as she knew she had broken the rules. She was very quiet!
She must have already forgotten about the trip due to her hormones/eck-zema/early Alz 😉. How convenient.

Reactions: 4
Mark, why do you come on here and slag off your wife? Is anonymity so important to you?
Once again, you’ve divined that it is I, Manky. You’ve got me. But as long as we’re talking about eck-zema, might I suggest that fellow sufferers try the gel ScratchyItchy. Nads just so happens to be the brand ambassador for this plant-based treatment that consists of aloe, chicken feet, and eye of newt. I’ve now got my eye on you, Glitterknickers. One more comment like that and I’ll press the mute...Oh wait, curses again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once again, you’ve divined that it is I, Manky. You’ve got me. But as long as we’re talking about eck-zema, might I suggest that fellow sufferers try the gel ScratchyItchy. Nads just so happens to be the brand ambassador for this plant-based treatment that consists of aloe, chicken feet, and eye of newt. I’ve now got my eye on you, Glitterknickers. One more comment like that and I’ll press the mute...Oh wait, curses again!
Some of them are crackers on here aren’t they? I’ve been the target more than once myself so just roll ones eyes and carry on commenting to your hearts desire ☺

Reactions: 4
@Hopscotch - you can however Ignore a member. It's practically the same as mute.
Click their name on the left-hand column here, then just press Ignore. Hey presto! 🙂

I would imagine everybody who makes the effort to go on LW gets paid, yes they are always plugging something but don't think they would do it for free.
Does anyone know how much the presenters get per epidose now, I do remember Carole saying, before she was ill, that she got £700 per appearance and would not imagine Ruth or Christine would only get paid that much.
Stacey Solomon gets 3k an episode

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Personally I wouldn't be emailing Dog House Media...Mark doesn't need to have access to my email.😂 However I'd have no hesitation is emailing ITV.

Reactions: 8
If Stacey got 3 grand the others should get double that. But they all get the same pay even the anchor. No way do they get payed 3 grand an episode though.
That £700 Carole spoke about must have been 5 years ago (before she had breast cancer) so must have gone up quite a bit since then.

Reactions: 2
Nitty thinks she’s lovely prancing around her filthy kitchen. Do they get to keep the clothes? That dress will be on the floor with the maggots tomorrow

If Stacey got 3 grand the others should get double that. But they all get the same pay even the anchor. No way do they get payed 3 grand an episode though.
I totally believe that’s what they get... and more.
I know singers in Ireland who aren’t even well known who get that for a 2 Hour show.

Reactions: 1
I totally believe that’s what they get... and more.
I know singers in Ireland who aren’t even well known who get that for a 2 Hour show.
Then Nitty would be getting 6 grand a week in that case for being on telly for Just 2 hours a week! Not on your Nellie will she or even Janet with her intellect get that sort of money.
If singers in Ireland get that much its because they have talent ☺ They would have to work very hard singing and entertainIng an audiences for a continuous two hours...then they have to pay anyone who accompanies them out of that wage.
Not the best comparison 😛

• Haha
Nitty thinks she’s lovely prancing around her filthy kitchen. Do they get to keep the clothes? That dress will be on the floor with the maggots tomorrow
Wtf does she look like? Obviously she thinks she’s ‘lovely’;

seriously, who else would choose that song about themselves?
S

Not plant based then?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not plant based then?
As Nads would say, it all depends on how one defines plant-based. The gel is BASED on aloe extract, mixed in with just a bit of foot and eye here and there to suit one’s taste or appetite as the case may be. See, plant based! 😂

• Haha
Nadia's response at 1:15... How does she say that with a straight face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As Nads would say, it all depends on how one defines plant-based. The gel is BASED on aloe extract, mixed in with just a bit of foot and eye here and there to suit one’s taste or appetite as the case may be. See, plant based! 😂
Ha ha..I have noticed she likes to emphasise the word BASED each time she’s questioned on being ‘plant based’ ..In the belief it will explain away the Gotchers when she‘s next clocked stuffing her face with the latest McDonald crapster!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.