Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how he is even going to the lengths of using his mother’s Instagram to push his issues about not accepting the holiday was ill-advised. It’s so transparent. Mark, if you shut up about the Cornwall trip, people will respect you more for letting it go. Nadia clearly apologised and said you both had misunderstood the rules, but then during the apology you were constantly trying to excuse what you did instead of just supporting her apology. By behaving like this you show that apology to be insincere, if people point out you have done something wrong, either address that with an apology or ignore it. This game you are playing with the so-called ‘trolls’ has the potential to backfire badly, and it’s Nadia that will suffer, it is her name that will be the focus in any newspaper backlash, not yours. Why do you not think about your actions in the context of protecting your wife’s reputation and career? Just because you can block and mute people, that is not you dishing out justice, it just makes you look like you have too much time on your hands, do you think that successful YouTubers normally behave in that way? Everyone who puts themselves out publicly in the way you do is open to both compliments and criticism, it is part of the territory and you should have a standard set of rules for yourself in how you deal with that. When you post something, you might delete it later, but it’s still out there, as proven by people here screencapping your comments. You should not be posting anything unless you intend to either stand by your words or apologise for them when challenged, deleting your own comments makes you look both clueless and controlling. You cannot deny reality by trying to rewrite it. I like a lot of your content, but the way you are managing your account currently lacks honesty, which makes people then question whether you are authentic in other areas, such as your caring concern when you interact with subscribers...the reason many feel that is not genuine is because of how quickly you turn on people when things are not going your way. A compassionate person does not do that, they instead look to understand the other person’s viewpoint, rather than saying things like ‘don’t have a seizure’ when someone takes issue with an action you have taken. Taking issue with some actions, does not mean those people are ‘trolls’ or don’t like your content overall, but is merely feedback from your audience, and you actively encourage subs to comment and give their opinions, so you should make that a ‘safe space’ when people take you up on that suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s happened to the newly decorated bathroom ?
Why haven’t we got a Mark being supprized by bathroom video?
where’s the Utube plaque ?
And did the subs get their Xmas cards ?
When is Mark doing the pregnancy thing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s happened to the newly decorated bathroom ?
Why haven’t we got a Mark being supprized by bathroom video?
where’s the Utube plaque ?
And did the subs get their Xmas cards ?
When is Mark doing the pregnancy thing ?
Ohh yeah the bathroom makeover I’d forgotten about that and the front door was meant to be getting painted while they were away. Meant to be a surprise for Mank.
How come the Loyals having commented about it I wonder?
D’you know what..That bloody woman just says the first thing that comes into her head (understatement of the day) regardless of it being a pack of bloody lies. I would throw the dirty lying cow in jail I really would. I HATE HERRRRRR

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hes incredibly passive aggressive....another abusive narc trait. Such a vile little sweaty man with mummy issues. Troll hunter is on that never ending cv now 🙄😂

Reactions: 17
I love how he is even going to the lengths of using his mother’s Instagram to push his issues about not accepting the holiday was ill-advised. It’s so transparent. Mark, if you shut up about the Cornwall trip, people will respect you more for letting it go. Nadia clearly apologised and said you both had misunderstood the rules, but then during the apology you were constantly trying to excuse what you did instead of just supporting her apology. By behaving like this you show that apology to be insincere, if people point out you have done something wrong, either address that with an apology or ignore it. This game you are playing with the so-called ‘trolls’ has the potential to backfire badly, and it’s Nadia that will suffer, it is her name that will be the focus in any newspaper backlash, not yours. Why do you not think about your actions in the context of protecting your wife’s reputation and career? Just because you can block and mute people, that is not you dishing out justice, it just makes you look like you have too much time on your hands, do you think that successful YouTubers normally behave in that way? Everyone who puts themselves out publicly in the way you do is open to both compliments and criticism, it is part of the territory and you should have a standard set of rules for yourself in how you deal with that. When you post something, you might delete it later, but it’s still out there, as proven by people here screencapping your comments. You should not be posting anything unless you intend to either stand by your words or apologise for them when challenged, deleting your own comments makes you look both clueless and controlling. You cannot deny reality by trying to rewrite it. I like a lot of your content, but the way you are managing your account currently lacks honesty, which makes people then question whether you are authentic in other areas, such as your caring concern when you interact with subscribers...the reason many feel that is not genuine is because of how quickly you turn on people when things are not going your way. A compassionate person does not do that, they instead look to understand the other person’s viewpoint, rather than saying things like ‘don’t have a seizure’ when someone takes issue with an action you have taken. Taking issue with some actions, does not mean those people are ‘trolls’ or don’t like your content overall, but is merely feedback from your audience, and you actively encourage subs to comment and give their opinions, so you should make that a ‘safe space’ when people take you up on that suggestion.
So very well expressed ! And so spot on!

Very important message for you Manky👋

Reactions: 6
Hes incredibly passive aggressive....another abusive narc trait. Such a vile little sweaty man with mummy issues. Troll hunter is on that never ending cv now 🙄😂
Does he really think people are going to watch him on YouTube and offer him work, acting like a Manic 3 year old, gurning his sweaty face right into the camera, talking absolute crap, nasty and abusive and threatening to people HE refers to as trolls, it’s actually scary how deluded he is, I cringe when he thinks he’s being funny, I’m embarrassed for him, it’s car crash viewing, I don’t want to go back but I can’t stop myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So now he cannot use the Cornwall vlogs he's back to lying and making stuff up. It's OBVIOUS Gleam Management have had a word with him about his filthy scruffy unwashed appearance and told him to smarten up (i.e wash his hair and put a shirt on like a normal person). Instead of just doing that he has to bleet on about his alleged body dysmorphia and his struggles.

He loves to put labels on himself and feel like a victim.

Manky, youve been told to smarten up because your a scruff, end of. Stop pretending your struggling with yet another issue. It's called getting washed and dressed, it's normal, we all do it everyday, we don't need to discuss it, make a podcast about it or write on Instagram about it, keep doing it everyday, it will soon become normal. Welcome to being a grown up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nope he's deleted them...🙄

Bullied my arse. ...
That’ll be the next thing- she’ll be claiming to be a victim of bullying.
I hope not because if she does I’d say there will be plenty of people who will take the truth to the exact same media outlet that puts that story out there... with evidence of HIS bullying,

Reactions: 7
Strange how they are both body dysmorphic. Yet N&M are two of the biggest exhibitionists out there. M constantly plays the victim card. If he does have body issues he should get therapy. Maybe the health expert Nitty diagnosed him. Never seen such a self absorbed, fantasist like him.
So who commissioned the troll documentary? What happened to the sci-fi film he was making with his kids? Also working on a mental health doc.
Wow Manky you are really a hot shot film maker. The meeting with BBC commissioning, was actually a zoom call for creatives across the board. He made it sound like he was working on a block buster. Should make a film about himself. The sad and lonely life of the troll hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly doubt Gleam has much input on his appearance. They didn't blink when SacconyJolys put out a vlog showing them punishing their child with a cold shower. It was all swept under the carpet like nothing had happened. They should have got sacked from Gleam for that, but nope. Gleam doesn't even list him on their 'talent' roster so at least they had the sense to not bother to take him on. He's not mentioned in their write up either. Finally Gleam did something right. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I honestly doubt Gleam has much input on his appearance. They didn't blink when SacconyJolys put out a vlog showing them punishing their child with a cold shower. It was all swept under the carpet like nothing had happened. They should have got sacked from Gleam for that, but nope. Gleam doesn't even list him on their 'talent' roster so at least they had the sense to not bother to take him on. He's not mentioned in their write up either. Finally Gleam did something right. ;) :ROFLMAO:
Gleam are quite slow at answering emails I believe. 🙃

Strange how they are both body dysmorphic. Yet N&M are two of the biggest exhibitionists out there. M constantly plays the victim card. If he does have body issues he should get therapy. Maybe the health expert Nitty diagnosed him. Never seen such a self absorbed, fantasist like him.
So who commissioned the troll documentary? What happened to the sci-fi film he was making with his kids? Also working on a mental health doc.
Wow Manky you are really a hot shot film maker. The meeting with BBC commissioning, was actually a zoom call for creatives across the board. He made it sound like he was working on a block buster. Should make a film about himself. The sad and lonely life of the troll hunter.
Body dysmorphic my left armpit 🤮

Reactions: 6
Mark will use the bathroom refurb as an excuse to drag out 6 vlogs over the course of a month. :sleep: I can just hear him now, "Let's surprise the subs with jumbled up bathroom vlogs". :sleep:

• Haha
With other channels I watch on yt no-one seems to delete comments they're all there, good and bad. He just can't take criticism of any kind and I would have thought the people who keep telling him how wonderful he is, how they love him and talk to him like they know him personally would freak him out. They are strangers, all sorts of weirdos the majority of them are creepy, saddos, young girls who would happily stalk him and his family, pervs who watch his kids, he just doesn't know who they are, where they are or anything about them. I'm not saying there aren't any normal people watching him who genuinely enjoy their vlogs (or us lot that watch to have a laugh at them:D) but seriously all the adoration is not normal. I'm convinced some of those subs are taking the p.ss and winding him up (Holly amongst others) as was our poet (where is she by the way?) until he read her comments on here and 'troll crushed' her. I liked them myself until I saw that they were robbing people and begging for freebies and then realised they are bad people who lie and cheat all the time and are as fake as they come.

Reactions: 10
Have you noticed how in nearly every video now, Nadia "cries", cant make my mind up whether she's depressed or using her acting skills!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
When will they be picking ChiChi up from DonnaMayLondon? She was still with her yesterday 😏 No sign of her on today's vlog!
I hope they never pick her up. She’s much better cared for by someone else. Who in their right mind runs out of raw dog food and gives them dry dog food. Poor animals. How long would it have taken Nitty to put her phone down for 5 minutes and go and buy the dogs their regular food. Disgusting people. Shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals.

I just think she is tired, maybe at times genuinely close to tears. She got herself stuck in a never-ending cycle of social media, although they appear to be lazy due to the condition of the house, I think in reality the social media takes up every minute of their waking hours, when not filming or editing they are planning what to do next, her only break from that is going to her actual job, where she is required to be bright and perky for the tv audience so a different kind of pressure. I think she is worn out, any rubbing of the eyes is because she is genuinely tired. With this paid subscription they seem to have have committed themselves to never having a day off from it. Something that started out as fun is now something she is stuck with around the clock. I think this could be what Kiki is seeing, it’s not necessarily that she objects to be filmed, it might be that she is fed up with their family life having to revolve around her parents social media accounts and that there is never a break from it.

• Sad
Have you noticed how in nearly every video now, Nadia "cries", cant make my mind up whether she's depressed or using her acting skills!
she has acting NO skills, its just attention seeking behviour like a child can turn on tears when they want to - she has never grown up

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.