Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they never pick her up. She’s much better cared for by someone else. Who in their right mind runs out of raw dog food and gives them dry dog food. Poor animals. How long would it have taken Nitty to put her phone down for 5 minutes and go and buy the dogs their regular food. Disgusting people. Shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals.
I just thought it was funny there has been no mention of it, considering she was a birthday present for Kiki & that was vlogged.
Watching past vlogs the dry food thing has actually happened a few times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Have you noticed how in nearly every video now, Nadia "cries", cant make my mind up whether she's depressed or using her acting skills!
Neither I think,she cant act,uses every medical term under the sun ,as to why shes the way she is,she looks for sympathy at every opportunity, oh poor me,every day she has something feckin different, does my head in,she cries wolf constantly, one day she will have a real ailment,and no one will give a tit .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another cooking live from Nadia - I wonder what masterchef is making today!

Oh... Tomato, garlic & basil spaghetti again...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I just think she is tired, maybe at times genuinely close to tears. She got herself stuck in a never-ending cycle of social media, although they appear to be lazy due to the condition of the house, I think in reality the social media takes up every minute of their waking hours, when not filming or editing they are planning what to do next, her only break from that is going to her actual job, where she is required to be bright and perky for the tv audience so a different kind of pressure. I think she is worn out, any rubbing of the eyes is because she is genuinely tired. With this paid subscription they seem to have have committed themselves to never having a day off from it. Something that started out as fun is now something she is stuck with around the clock. I think this could be what Kiki is seeing, it’s not necessarily that she objects to be filmed, it might be that she is fed up with their family life having to revolve around her parents social media accounts and that there is never a break from it.
Yes.
That makes total sense.
The social media culture is a fast merry-go-round that nobody has the nerve to jump off of.
It’s a crying shame really.
How ballsy would it be if they a tuky announced that it’s not for them anymore and they went on to do something really worthwhile?

Seriously?! That’s just taking the proverbial.🙄

Reactions: 6
I love how he is even going to the lengths of using his mother’s Instagram to push his issues about not accepting the holiday was ill-advised. It’s so transparent. Mark, if you shut up about the Cornwall trip, people will respect you more for letting it go. Nadia clearly apologised and said you both had misunderstood the rules, but then during the apology you were constantly trying to excuse what you did instead of just supporting her apology. By behaving like this you show that apology to be insincere, if people point out you have done something wrong, either address that with an apology or ignore it. This game you are playing with the so-called ‘trolls’ has the potential to backfire badly, and it’s Nadia that will suffer, it is her name that will be the focus in any newspaper backlash, not yours. Why do you not think about your actions in the context of protecting your wife’s reputation and career? Just because you can block and mute people, that is not you dishing out justice, it just makes you look like you have too much time on your hands, do you think that successful YouTubers normally behave in that way? Everyone who puts themselves out publicly in the way you do is open to both compliments and criticism, it is part of the territory and you should have a standard set of rules for yourself in how you deal with that. When you post something, you might delete it later, but it’s still out there, as proven by people here screencapping your comments. You should not be posting anything unless you intend to either stand by your words or apologise for them when challenged, deleting your own comments makes you look both clueless and controlling. You cannot deny reality by trying to rewrite it. I like a lot of your content, but the way you are managing your account currently lacks honesty, which makes people then question whether you are authentic in other areas, such as your caring concern when you interact with subscribers...the reason many feel that is not genuine is because of how quickly you turn on people when things are not going your way. A compassionate person does not do that, they instead look to understand the other person’s viewpoint, rather than saying things like ‘don’t have a seizure’ when someone takes issue with an action you have taken. Taking issue with some actions, does not mean those people are ‘trolls’ or don’t like your content overall, but is merely feedback from your audience, and you actively encourage subs to comment and give their opinions, so you should make that a ‘safe space’ when people take you up on that suggestion.
A possible future member of the troll train? 👇

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Has anyone watched Friends? There’s an episode where Phoebe annoys Monica. She tells her ‘to get back in the kitchen, the garlic’s not going to overuse itself’. Remind you of anyone? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yes.
That makes total sense.
The social media culture is a fast merry-go-round that nobody has the nerve to jump off of.
It’s a crying shame really.
How ballsy would it be if they a tuky announced that it’s not for them anymore and they went on to do something really worthwhile?

Seriously?! That’s just taking the proverbial.🙄
“They went on to do something really worthwhile” I very much doubt they’re capable of ANYTHING really worthwhile hence why they became Youtubers ...That’s the extent of their capabilities and they’re even failing with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel certain Manky threatening violence towards people who dont agree with him , and keeping a log book of people he feels slighted by, is breaching YT rules. He really is a nutcase.

I watch various YT channels and one I watch has recently been called out on his subcription fees and pay per view content. You know what, he accepted all the critizing graciously and addressed it in a very polite and kind way. He said he knows ads gets on peoples nerves, but he uses his revenue to make more content, and none of the money goes into his own pocket. He also says he donates to charity and gives a link to prove it. He also has a very professional high end luxury hospitality job that he trained for years for, so an expert in his field. These two just jump around their kitchen being stupid.

A professional YTuber, nothing like these pair of idiot chancers who are just on the take. Tell me the Masterchef winner is not wheeling out Mammas spaghetti for the millionth time swimming in a vat of olive oil...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn ....fuming I missed the cooking live... 😁
I haven't seen it but if it's anything like the million other tomato pasta lives, here's a step by step...

1. Fry too much garlic in one litre of olive oil until the garlic starts to burn.
2. Imagine what the next ingredient would look like if it were added to the oil because you forgot to buy it.
3. Put in copious amounts of tomato puree while insisting it's 'a tablespoon'.
4. Put in the pre cooked pasta and stir. Maybe put in some of the starchy pasta water to make it look like you know what you're doing.
5. Have someone eat it and pretend to like it to appease you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I haven't seen it but if it's anything like the million other tomato pasta lives, here's a step by step...

1. Fry too much garlic in one litre of olive oil until the garlic starts to burn.
2. Imagine what the next ingredient would look like if it were added to the oil because Nadia forgot to buy it.
3. Put in copious amounts of tomato puree while insisting it's 'a tablespoon'.
4. Put in the pre cooked pasta and stir. Maybe put in some of the starchy pasta water to make it look like you know what you're doing.
5. Have someone eat it and pretend to like it to appease you.
It will be gorgeous as usual. Gorgeous I tell you xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Manky on instagram posing and talking about his body dysmorphia, strange that ,I remember the live they did ages ago,and he was naked all the way through it ,he didnt mention his feckin body dysmorphia then,didnt seem to suffer from it then ,bloody liars the pair of them

Manky on instagram posing and talking about his body dysmorphia, strange that ,I remember the live they did ages ago,and he was naked all the way through it ,he didnt mention his feckin body dysmorphia then,didnt seem to suffer from it then ,bloody liars the pair of them
If I am totally honest and I looked like either of them I would avoid mirrors forever. No I do not have a label. No I do not have body dsymorphia...Im just a normal person. These idiots are just making themselves look even more stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's for dinner , let's cook spaghetti because I've not cooked it before 😃😃
Nadia is really not a good cook, healthy spaghetti with all that extra virgin olive oil, for one tablespoon of olive oil is around 100 calories, she has just put around 1,000 calories just in oil.
I have never seen a person who claims to be a good cook do that.you only really need to put a tablespoon of oil in , yes it's a healthy oil but not in them quantities because you are making a dish that is healthy and low in calories extremely high in calories.🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What's for dinner , let's cook spaghetti because I've not cooked it before 😃😃
Nadia is really not a good cook, healthy spaghetti with all that extra virgin olive oil, for one tablespoon of olive oil is around 100 calories, she has just put around 1,000 calories just in oil.
I have never seen a person who claims to be a good cook do that.you only really need to put a tablespoon of oil in , yes it's a healthy oil but not in them quantities because you are making a dish that is healthy and low in calories extremely high in calories.🤔🤔🤔🤔
[/QUOTE she makes up as she goes along..she hasnt got that lovely rotund figure skimping on olive oil..

Reactions: 2
Basic witch spaghetti again. Very badly done. Then we have to witness her eating, with her mouth open, and her dockers hands.
So this morning she admitted she was obese, because of her waist (does she have one?) measurements. Well Nitty how about you stop
with the heavy carb diet, and too much grease. Don't get me started on that Dime bar monstrosity cake. All those Krispy Kremes. It's too late for her to change, but giving that tit to your children is just abuse. Just waiting for her diabetes diagnosis.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Basic witch spaghetti again. Very badly done. Then we have to witness her eating, with her mouth open, and her dockers hands.
So this morning she admitted she was obese, because of her waist (does she have one?) measurements. Well Nitty how about you stop
with the heavy carb diet, and too much grease. Don't get me started on that Dime bar monstrosity cake. All those Krispy Kremes. It's too late for her to change, but giving that tit to your children is just abuse. Just waiting for her diabetes diagnosis.
Thanks for the run down..bet it was horrible having to witness the usual carb fest. She is a terrible cook, no concept of healthy balance or vegetables or seasonal ingredients.

Reactions: 7
The Manky has been onto YouTube to discuss why his iPhone front camera microphone is muffled!!!!!!!!!!!! Been onto YouTube!!! Since when did YouTube give advice on iphones. Get a small Soft bristled brush and CLEAN IT YOU FOOL. Can you imagine the filth stuck in their phones.🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The Manky has been onto YouTube to discuss why his iPhone front camera microphone is muffled!!!!!!!!!!!! Been onto YouTube!!! Since when did YouTube give advice on iphones. Get a small Soft bristled brush and CLEAN IT YOU FOOL. Can you imagine the filth stuck in their phones.🤢🤢🤢
I am more concerned about what bodily fluids are on his keyboard in his toy cave..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the run down..bet it was horrible having to witness the usual carb fest. She is a terrible cook, no concept of healthy balance or vegetables or seasonal ingredients.
You got it. I skip watched it. Just to see if she did anything new, so predictable. You can imagine what the nut bag was doing.:LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.