Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god....now she's asking for a *gifted Dyson fan....šŸ™„..
Anything for nothing! Everytime she mentions an expensive product she asks whether it could be gifted. Iā€™m sure they have enough money to buy a fan ffs!! Sheā€™s just greedy (even manky looked embarrassed).

And then went on to complain they donā€™t have rich friends who could give them use of a villa! Sheā€™s not fussy - anywhere would do. But she is greedy. Manky said heā€™d be happy for a friend to buy him a drink; less greedy but he is tight. They both think about money and stuff all the time but its more her who feels like sheā€™s entitled to free things, which looks so bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I wish a YouTube review channel would pick up on them and expose them on their lies, begging and taking money
from vulnerable people like Ashley Gardner who gave them Ā£250 on superchat live and they took it. It was Mthe most
disgusting behaviour I have witnessed especially from one that has a platform working on TV they need
calling out BIG TIME they claim they work so hard but who asked them to? THEY decided to get extra revenue(her words)
by charging these sad lonely people to talk tit to them every night throughout lockdown and kept on taking and taking!
Have you noticed they never mentioned once their concern about how coved-19 would affect them financially? Thats
because they are being paid by the subs so no worries there. They have not stopped shopping throughout and
now they are showing their subs how they are living their best life from the monthly payments they get from them.
The jumbled up lies when they were explaining about Dina's friends staying at her house so Dina is staying at Nadias
They are such manipulative liars (n)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't know whether this has been said before but more and more subs are complaining about N always puffing up her hair and that it's so annoying. One sub said it's because she is nervous (I dont think so!). The sub obviously doesnt realise N has nits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish a YouTube review channel would pick up on them and expose them on their lies, begging and taking money
from vulnerable people like Ashley Gardner who gave them Ā£250 on superchat live and they took it. It was Mthe most
disgusting behaviour I have witnessed especially from one that has a platform working on TV they need
calling out BIG TIME they claim they work so hard but who asked them to? THEY decided to get extra revenue(her words)
by charging these sad lonely people to talk tit to them every night throughout lockdown and kept on taking and taking!
Have you noticed they never mentioned once their concern about how coved-19 would affect them financially? Thats
because they are being paid by the subs so no worries there. They have not stopped shopping throughout and
now they are showing their subs how they are living their best life from the monthly payments they get from them.
The jumbled up lies when they were explaining about Dina's friends staying at her house so Dina is staying at Nadias
They are such manipulative liars (n)
Really, someone gave them Ā£250, for what? The press and you tube need to be told about their disgusting behaviour and lies.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
In the new home time, Nadia again compares Maddie and Kiki.

She says 'poor Maddie got the brunt of us' and then immediately contrasts it with 'but what I like about Kiki is she likes quiet... Her essence is different'. She later says Kiki is the 'only one who can be trusted with half the kitchen'. It's quite subtle, but that would really erode my confidence if my that were my mum talking about me to the public.

It may be my perception, but it feels like they consistently imply Maddie is the negative whereas Kiki is the positive (in their own words, not mine... skinny, pretty, clean, organised, sensible).
Yes But Iā€™ve noticed on ā€œthe popcorn junkiesā€œ Kiki may express a differing opinion and Nadia will pounce on her persuading her to change her view, which wonā€™t do anything for Kikiā€™s confidence .Maddie is treated like ā€˜The great Oracle of Lifeā€™ can say no wrong.
As you say comparing kids is a recipe for disaster

I don't know whether this has been said before but more and more subs are complaining about N always puffing up her hair and that it's so annoying. One sub said it's because she is nervous (I dont think so!). The sub obviously doesnt realise N has nits
Itā€™s funny that she always puffs her hair up on utube but not loose-women .....I think because she cannot see her reflection on loose women, hence there narcissistic behaviour on ā€˜livesā€™ when they see themselves on the camera screen .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Dina is doing Greek night for her parents and Julia ! Thought N was invited for a second but then realised sheā€™s tagged their dad!
Itā€™s a shame that N hasnā€™t been different with J as theyā€™ll only be next door having a good time
I thought itā€™s a-shame Nadia and Julia didnā€™t make up during lockdown, but hey we now know Nadia NEVER apologises even if sheā€™s wrong
#DateGate (Nadia accusing Mank for stealing Dates- when she had just lost them.
#NannyNoPain ( Nadia accusing Nannydi of faking knee pain)

Reactions: 4
He eluded to the fact that he got lucky last night by making a sleazy remark whilst talking about social distancing šŸ¤¢
thats why hes so wierd and grumpy as he is a sex addict as well so not getting the chance as often due to lockdown

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh thank you notSUBmissive,Charlie-dog,Leesbluecaesar,Ulrika,Tomtomclub,Carrieanne and Kmart. That was a warm welcome! In fact thanks to all tattle life contributors! I,m housebound with a heart condition because i,m classified as being in the high risk category and i,m not going to lie lockdown is hard. Maybe thats what tipped the balance for me because if Noidea and Mark my words had really been even a tiny bit as compassionate,caring and deeply kind as they made out then lockdown was the perfect chance for them to do some good for themselves and for all the previous goodwill that they had accumulated.
Imagine if nadia the masterchef winner had cooked for the nhs or at least volunteered?
Imagine if Mark camera man par excellance had got to the streets of london and talked to the people who had no choice but to put themselves out there in order to help feed,clothe.deliver goods sweep the streets take away refuse collections or drive the buses! You know something useful!
The fact that they could barely feed or clothe or even clean up actually makes me laugh with derision and rightly so!
This is nadia sawahalaaaah off the telly after all! I,m sure she had enough income coming in without having to resort to begging from subs! She had enough to provide for herself and her family but she chose not too.
Nothing is ever enough for this voracious women she has no sense of gratitude.
I firmly believe that its that fact alone that has put so many people off.
Face it Noidea has zero empathy if she did Julia who got her the job in eastenders via her own connections namely sharing her agent would still be talking to her.
So even her own family who have bent over backwards to help her and give her opportunities that others can only dream off are now distancing themselves and who could blame them?
She seems to me to be a predator she uses people to furthur her own ends and believes that it gives her carte blanche to then turn into a mini dictator and rule the roost!
She really thinks that she is the queen bee and the rest of us are lowly worker bees and hey we should be glad and even happy to support her abuse even pay for it!
The bloody nerve! She has really noidea!
Fair enough if she backed up this monster of an ego by doing some good but she clearly is too selfish what a pair of wastrels!
Yes i know i,m reiterating my points but to a certain extent aren,t all of us?
It just does not get through to them does it?
Even worse they jump on the victimisation bandwagon and its all woe is me and finding another medical term to hide behind or another diagnosis! pathetic attempts to wriggle out of anything or to blame anyone else.
Like others have commeted a pair of narcs deserving only each other they got on the gravy train and are determined to stay on it no matter what the cost is. Any admiration that we had for them myself included only served to give them a big head and insufferable sense of arrogance.
In some ways we are all waiting for them to fail because they define the word hubris.
They would be nothing without the support of their family members the media the loyal subs the companies that gift them freebies the viewers of loose women the people like me who bought her cookbooks ( not to bad but most of it is probably dinas handiwork?)
The viewers of youtube i mean i could go on and on the list is endless of all the people in general big and small who have helped them establish themselves.
Yet in her head she is the protective mamma bear selflessly padding about in her messy cave sniffing out danger so we don,t have too! Giving us updates on things she knows nothing about making a real drama out of a crisis day in day out all she is doing is adding more stress to peoples already stressfull lives and that was absolutely not needed . If she wants to move on from this and franky who doesn,t? Then she needs to take a long hard look at herself and stop trying to convince us all that its all gorgeous because it really really isn,t
As for being taken in by her as a lot of people were i think that she is a narcisisst and thats what they do they love bomb you to get what they need. Having been exposed to people similar to that in my childhood i was almost groomed to like her!
God that sounded quite dark and yet thats what narcs do create a distorted sense of what normal is so that you can tolerate them and yes even like them.
They use admiration like others use oxygen just breathe it all in and leave you feeling deflated maybe thats why i want to have my say for a change what do you think?
Thank god for tattle the public platform that keeps on giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The super stalker posted the 1st pic on Instagram & of course Nadia jumps straight in

Look at the state of him he now thinks he doesnā€™t need a haircutšŸ™„
Sheā€™s well enough to comment on live chat

I thought itā€™s a-shame Nadia and Julia didnā€™t make up during lockdown, but hey we now know Nadia NEVER apologises even if sheā€™s wrong
#DateGate (Nadia accusing Mank for stealing Dates- when she had just lost them.
#NannyNoPain ( Nadia accusing Nannydi of faking knee pain)
N was far too busy during lockdown (crying, doing lives, things for ā€˜charityā€™!) but she really doesnā€™t know what she should do when sheā€™s wrong!

Reactions: 7
He eluded to the fact that he got lucky last night by making a sleazy remark whilst talking about social distancing šŸ¤¢
Some people will do anything for a big Mac šŸ˜œšŸ¤£

Miserable Maddie had her friends over last night (How's that social distancing going, kid? Numerous mixed households šŸ™„) & she clearly reads here too. They uploaded a story of a few doing 'gun fingers' with it written on the picture! šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
N was far too busy during lockdown (crying, doing lives, things for ā€˜charityā€™!) but she really doesnā€™t know what she should do when sheā€™s wrong!
if they made up Nitty would sabotage it again she is far to jealous of her sister that is where all her nastiness comes from- her jealousy that she wont deal with

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Noticed how they make cryptic remarks sometimes. Nitty mentioned something about a drama going on. Why bother mentioning it. When she was at the cafe, she showed her true colours. Wonder who she was thinking bitchy thoughts about. But she's so kind, because she thinks one thing and wishes them well! You just know her and Manky witch about people, because they are jealous. Snide yes Manky that sums you both up.
Exactly why mention it? Thereā€™s obviously a reason because she knows exactly when to shut up and gloss over things when manky sometimes says too much or they mistakenly read out a live comment that doesnā€™t suit their agenda.

this more lies? they said that Dina was having friends overnight and wanted to stay at their house and thatā€™s why they went to hotel. Seems weird to do that as they have spare rooms, but they said it was also because they had loads of work; another weird reason (more lies?) especially as she didnā€™t get there til 11.30pm. But are the ā€˜friendsā€™ Actually Julia and her bf Luke??! . In other words they didnā€™t want to be anywhere nearby; I think theyā€™re staying at the hotel tonight as well - they said they might do a family members live tonight and would be from the hotel. All fair enough - but STOP LYING!!

And mark said they basically got booted out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anybody think we're going to see Nadia on I'm A Celebrity this year?
Is that one of the TV projects they couldn't talk about that she's having the Coronavirus test for?

Rumours are that it will be filmed in a castle in Wales šŸ¤”
She wasnā€™t upmarket enough for Iā€™m a celebrity. She had the Coronavirus test to be on SUPERMARKET SWEEP.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this more lies? they said that Dina was having friends overnight and wanted to stay at their house and thatā€™s why they went to hotel. Seems weird to do that as they have spare rooms, but they said it was also because they had loads of work; another weird reason (more lies?) especially as she didnā€™t get there til 11.30pm. But are the ā€˜friendsā€™ Actually Julia and her bf Luke??! . In other words they didnā€™t want to be anywhere nearby; I think theyā€™re staying at the hotel tonight as well - they said they might do a family members live tonight and would be from the hotel. All fair enough - but STOP LYING!!
They certainly went away because Julia was going over. The girls will probably be seeing her as well.

Wait, how do we know it's supermarket sweep? Sorry must have missed it. I'm dying
She said on the live today. It's a celebrity episode.

I found this persepctive on parenting from N interesting. Cherie really tries to make her listen but N has had her manny/taxidriver at home propping things up since she got bored of being a mum and forced him into rehab.
What a total load of old bollocks coming out of Nittyā€™s mouth. ā€œI wouldnā€™t let them go to the kids clubā€ OH, but I would let them almost drown in the sea, whilst I and their father get pissed on the beach. What a hypocritical lying piece of tit you are. Nadia Sawalha. šŸ˜”

Wait, how do we know it's supermarket sweep? Sorry must have missed it. I'm dying
She said in the vlog that she had the test for supermarket sweep.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.