Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome

Reactions: 1
Good work and well spotted. Absolute liars as always

Reactions: 9
Come on now own up, which troll jumped off that train and in their garden
I couldn’t help notice they only have one small bolt on their gate..We have two heavy duty bolts on ours and we live in a quiet village...living where they live I’d never be able to sleep at night. No wonder a tiny little troll was able to get in and leave a ‘ gift’

Reactions: 10
3k sounds about right to me. I’ve worked in tv, just as a production assistant but heard of what presenters get paid and 3k really isn’t a huge amount compared to a lot of them. Philip Schofield takes home 600k before extras (last years extras were 130k) on this morning.

Reactions: 3
They didn’t give much to charity did they?!

Reactions: 8
Oh come on now you can’t put Phillip Schofield and Nadia Sawalha in the same sentence ( like I just did ) never mind compare their earnings.
Whether people love him or hate him PS is the cream of the crop of television presenters. I know he’s raking the money in (million+) Nadia is small fry and insignificant compared to someone like him and is definitely not worth £6000 for a two hour television appearance talking a load of tripe made mostly of lies.

You can’t know Phillip that well he’s got two LL in his name

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I suppose looking at the other Loose Women accounts would give more of an indication, Colleen doesn't do much work outside of Loose...

Reactions: 5
I don’t know Phil, thankfully. He’s a nasty piece of work from what I hear.

3k isn’t just for the hour on air, it includes briefings, meetings before and after show and any other commitments. I’m not saying Nadia earns this but Stacey does and apparently all the loose women earn the same!

Reactions: 2
Yes I realise the LW have an early start and don’t go home straight after the show. But if you believe Stacey gets that much then you must believe Nadia does as well, like you said they all get the same pay. So if Nadia averages two days @ £6000 per week thats £312 thousand pounds per year. Then on top of that any earnings from mags / recipe books / interviews etc That would all add up to make her a very well off woman...which she ain’t!
Still don’t believe they get that kind of money for LW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
When we’re blocked is that a forever thing? Asking for a friend
Yes...unless you have another email address. But once I was muted that was me done, I prefer to leave my opinions here where Mark reads them anyway! I have to say none of the comments I ever left on their channel were rude or nasty - Mark just doesn't like being outed when he/they lie.

I never watch their GFH, but just had a quick look on the back of the comments. I notice Mark doesn't actually like Di planting anything? It seems he just wants her present in the vlog for the views. She looks exhausted. He should just let the woman relax. The garden is such a mess! Why don't they clean the decking? Get rid of all the pots and tat, sweep up and jet wash it. The path looks awful and everyone who walks across it seems to stumble all over the place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They talk about Michelle as if she’s their staff - maybe she’s the £25K? And he’s said they used to have more staff which maybe explains the £50K? Just a thought.

Reactions: 4
They talk about Michelle as if she’s their staff - maybe she’s the £25K? And he’s said they used to have more staff which maybe explains the £50K? Just a thought.
On their website they have a staff member called Miranda Laughlin.

In the latest GFH video, I think Mark put the poo there. You could tell how fragile his masculinity was when he put a few pebbles down by the spa and went on and on about it.
He didn't like the fact another man came in and just got on and cleared that space. Something Mark could have done but never bothered, as his idea of gardening is gurning and screaming and achieving nothing. Nadia says about Stephen "he is the best man for the job. He is so strong" - which was really weird wording and an obvious dig at mark.
Then suddenly....surprise...there's a human poo in the garden. The subject is changed, stephens work is forgotten about and Marks poo pulls focus.

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t Stephen it was Tariq whoever the hell he is!

At least we know the property repairs and maintenance line of £533 for one of the years is correct! It certainly shows that they never do anything properly or pay a professional!

Welcome to the family! Don’t worry that you were a fan, many of us here used to be, myself included. I subscribed for two months and then stopped paying etc and came here instead which is a much friendlier and honest environment!

Reactions: 5
Welcome to the merry band of trolls!

https://giphy.com/26gR0mSHl3iffj6yQ

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.