Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words, he’l kick off if he finds out shes paid someone to do what he blatantly cant do, shes scared of his reaction, because hes a controlling financially abusive manchild. Fancy earning all the money then having to get permission from a lazy greasy slob to spend it. Pathetic all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, I never believe them about her Dina staying, she probably just goes in to feed the dogs. Why would she stay she lives next door?!
Dina seems to control a lot of things in their lives...she organised Nadia's wedding, she encouraged her not to go into hospital to give birth even though Nadia was having complications, she's organising or overseeing the bathroom renovation by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 6
They always say they've left her sister and nephew in the house with the dogs. Does anyone believe this? i don't because who the hell would stay in that pit when they have their home next door. i reckon they leave the dogs in the house and her sister/nephew goes in just to feed them and probably still no walking for the poor things or just maybe they have them in their own home.
No I don’t believe it either. And If Dina is left in charge of the dogs then god help the poor little things....I remember when Dina was in N house and the dogs were near her... N shooed them away from Dina and said oh Dina hates dogs.
Its as well I live the other end of the country, if I was anywhere near them I’d be tempted to check on them...not sure how of course but nothing makes me more mad than animal neglect.

Reactions: 9
Now listen you lot! We have to help Nadia keep her secret from Mark. She’s arranged to have the downstairs bathroom decorated and the front door painted while they’re away in Cornwall. She’s told the subs on the live to keep it a secret. She said Mark would have done those jobs otherwise but she thinks he works too hard as it is.
So remember Sshhhh it’s a secret...no one must tell him..okay?
( I swear to god they think the subs are five years old ....Lordy Lordy ...)
It’s clear in every way that she thinks the subs are children— the baby talk, the stupid antics etc. But at the start of the moany moaning just now she’s getting everyone to shout ‘Ner ner nee ner ner!’
WTF?
God give me strength.
I’m actually getting more and more paranoid as I think they stole that from me?!🙈😂
I put it on a message somewhere and he put up a pic on insta of some toy or other where he said ‘I’ll see your..... and raise you a.....?’
I’d also said the same to a super sub who told me off.😏😋😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh gawd. The cream coloured sofa. They are going to trash that place. How long before she gets naked and jumps into a pool. With her dog tit airbags. Nitty said they had no internet for the live yesterday. Liar. They just couldn't be arsed to tell people they'd gone away.

Reactions: 11
So this week we get garden centres twice endless shopping I wish I could go into a garden centre and buy trollys full of stuff. Now on holiday for a week because they need it !!!! She works two hours a week and hes a workaholic doing what I ask .they have gone on holiday not a hair cut between them .as for Dina staying in their house I don't believe that one .so then bathroom and front done more expense all on 2 hours work a week .but I was forgetting all the subs all the disadvantaged people most likely giving them their benefits money that's how they can afford it immoral scruffy no morals money grabbing pair .I wonder If Steven is doing the work and will only do it if hes not there .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As we know they never take the blame for any wrong doing and they think they’re right about everything and she is so thick skinned everything just goes over her nitty head....WELL! ....what are they going to say if they catch the virus?..As we all know they rushed out on super Saturday for a meal (hardly anyone else about) ..now they’re on holiday before anyone else I know (and I have a large extended family who won’t be going anywhere for some time..me included)
Now THAT would be an interesting vlog we’d definitely have to watch!

In other words, he’l kick off if he finds out shes paid someone to do what he blatantly cant do, shes scared of his reaction, because hes a controlling financially abusive manchild. Fancy earning all the money then having to get permission from a lazy greasy slob to spend it. Pathetic all round.
Exactly. Her calling it a surprise for Mark is just bullshit.

As we know they never take the blame for any wrong doing and they think they’re right about everything and she is so thick skinned everything just goes over her nitty head....WELL! ....what are they going to say if they catch the virus?..As we all know they rushed out on super Saturday for a meal (hardly anyone else about) ..now they’re on holiday before anyone else I know (and I have a large extended family who won’t be going anywhere for some time..me included)
Now THAT would be an interesting vlog we’d definitely have to watch!

Exactly. Her calling it a surprise for Mark is just bullshit.
Title: HOW WE SELFISHLY CAUGHT CORONAVIRUS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're not staying at the cottage he posted; they're staying on a lavender farm ..

Reactions: 3
They have taken Maddie’s boyfriend with them so is he now in their ever increasing bubble?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Maddie has her boyfriend with her on holiday. What happened to social distancing? Is this allowed? Am I getting confused?

Reactions: 4
Maddie has her boyfriend with her on holiday. What happened to social distancing? Is this allowed? Am I getting confused?
Taken from Gov.uk:

2.1 Can I visit people indoors?
Yes, you are able to meet indoors in groups of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household). This includes inviting people from one household into your home or visiting the home of someone else with members of your own household. You should continue to maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live

2.5 Can I share a private vehicle with someone from another household?
You should avoid sharing a private vehicle with anyone outside of your household or support bubble as you will not be able to keep to strict social distancing guidelines.

2.6 Can I stay overnight in someone else’s home?
Yes, you can stay overnight in someone else’s home. However, you should ensure you maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Taken from Gov.uk:

2.1 Can I visit people indoors?
Yes, you are able to meet indoors in groups of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household). This includes inviting people from one household into your home or visiting the home of someone else with members of your own household. You should continue to maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live

2.5 Can I share a private vehicle with someone from another household?
You should avoid sharing a private vehicle with anyone outside of your household or support bubble as you will not be able to keep to strict social distancing guidelines.

2.6 Can I stay overnight in someone else’s home?
Yes, you can stay overnight in someone else’s home. However, you should ensure you maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live
Thank you

Reactions: 1
Wow. Taking the bf, another low, considering manky wouldn't carry his mothers bag due to social distancing rules and nitty wouldnt hug her due to covid fears thats quite something....full of tit pair of em, theres no wonder they leave tit stains where ever they go 🙄 this constant lying has to catch up with them at some point surely...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.