Nadia Sawalha #10 Scratch the nit and taste the rainbow you Hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If itโ€™s you, I want to say I have been reading Rosieโ€™s comments for a while and they are wonderful!
Just to clarify- Iโ€™m not Rosie but sheโ€™s a whole good โ€˜un! ๐Ÿ‘
I think itโ€™s easy enough to establish whose who by process of elimination. Not that it matters. โค

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There in Cornwall..funny looking back at all her lies..oh Iโ€™m so scared blah blah blah..people stay at home blah blah blah..u have to wear a mask blah blah blah..then oh look nitty goes to London to a restaurant no mask..to ikea no mask.. to a garden centre no mask now then in Cornwall most probably no mask..lie after lie all for ยฃยฃยฃยฃ
No wonder more & more people dislike her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope the local rentokil service have been put on standby for all the extra guests they may have along with them ๐Ÿญ๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿœ๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes they are in Cornwall spending the subs money they have never had it so good I bet they are having a
good laugh at the idiots that paid for it. Bonny and Clyde couldn't wait to start spending๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ด

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jesus, they are absolutely full of s**t....bet all the adoring subs will say * Oh you 2 so deserve a break * well earned rest for you both...bearing in mind they have done nothing for weeks, apart from Nadia and her key worker job for an hour twice a week .. bet it's all to get the economy going tho...๐Ÿ™„...

He just posted this:
So they're definitely in Cornwall. I think all their holidays/breaks are at least part gifted, for the 'publicity' from "Nadia off the telly"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
she has probably been paid for baring her lumps and cellulite. Yes, of course she did it for `other women` - for her bank balance more like. Spending their ill gotten gains again.

He just posted this:
So they're definitely in Cornwall. I think all their holidays/breaks are at least part gifted, for the 'publicity' from "Nadia off the telly"
dream on mark.

I hope the local rentokil service have been put on standby for all the extra guests they may have along with them ๐Ÿญ๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿœ๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
one of my family rent out a holiday property in cornwall.....never would they allow that lot to stay in it...can you possibly imagine in what state they leave the place!! and they would probably leave some unwanted๐Ÿคฎ guests behind

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Usually its all for show and the couple are really on the rocks and clinging to each other for dear life. It never ends well..Look at Heidi Klum and Seal. They renewed their vows for years, still split up in the end.
And closer to home, we have this loser whose pay days all came at once after he hooked up with an Eastender. She's pretty, though.

Reactions: 5
I thought N&M were on a 'til death us do part' deal with YT?
N's not sounding so sure: 'as long as we are here'. :confused:

My teens were not my finest hour but I can't imagine how bad that poor girl's life must be to have used the Swadderley's as a crutch. :(

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought N&M were on a 'til death us do part' deal with YT?
N's not sounding so sure: 'as long as we are here'. :confused:

My teens were not my finest hour but I can't imagine how bad that poor girl's life must be to have used the Swadderley's as a crutch. :(
Oh come on M&N dolly ray has not commented before because she has probably only just come into existence. is this a desperate try to redeem yourselves. I feel its too late...so many people see right through you now. I would put nothing past you. (a bit too well scripted).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He just posted this:
Can he bump the brightness up anymore on that photo...since when is grass luminous? They have a cheek talking about editing photos when his instagram is full of it.

This is a more realistic photo of the cottage...

Screenshot_20200719-020322_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh come on M&N dolly ray has not commented before because she has probably only just come into existence. is this a desperate try to redeem yourselves. I feel its too late...so many people see right through you now. I would put nothing past you. (a bit too well scripted).
:oops:
Do you think that's what's holding the 'bedroom' end of their creaking marriage together?
M creates Dolly Ray-bots to feed her compliments (doesn't hurt to squeeze himself in there whilst he's there).
N strokes his ego by convincing him he has a purpose in this world.

Reactions: 6
I thought old Nittys posting about her body image and how in certain lights you canโ€™t see all the fat, cellulite etc. Looked familiar. No surprise that she copied Danae Mercer and now follows her on Instagram. The disgusting woman couldnโ€™t come up with an original thought if her sad life depended on it.
34E46FC1-53F2-47B0-A7FD-7256F96B5425.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can he bump the brightness up anymore on that photo...since when is grass luminous? They have a cheek talking about editing photos when his instagram is full of it.

This is a more realistic photo of the cottage...

View attachment 186208
The public Lavatory backs onto those cottages, that would be more suitable accommodation for Wayne & Waynetta. Can you imagine those two staying in a pretty cottage...it would be wrecked within minutes.
He might have just posted that photo taking the piss....heโ€™s sick in the head like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.