Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much Water aid paid her to pretend to care about the poor little kids in Africa?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
From his face-ache page.
Note: for an author/university/graduate/journalist/
playwright etc. his spelling needs serious attention.
“GROVES”😂
Hey lets be kind though and help him out!:p
Maybe his head really is a forest! (full of wood!) or a tangled web(of lies) or a mossy undergrowth(stagnant/stinking thinking!)
Or maybe this is one of the few times i would actually recommend a mask!
You see the trouble is one cannot see the forest for the tree,s!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When choosing a life partner, one useful tool would be to see how they interact Or speak about their mother.
Even if the mother is a nightmare (as I imagine Nitty will be when her kids get partners)
It’s a respect thing.
If they speak with and show respect no matter what, they will most likely have the same morals with you.
My mother had issues but I won’t disrespect her nor have others think I do by my narrative about her. 😶

If Top Cat did all that, she’d do so in her own name to covertly drive traffic to a blog or similar in order to gain sales for her work. 🥱

I meant to say...
“If Sophie with the many names....etc”
Aplologies Top Cat.🙈❤

Reactions: 4
Top Cat on Amazon Book Reviews you are awesome👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏......... loved all your replies especially your reply to Sophie Jane who has posted the longest and most detailed 5 ⭐,one that starts with:

Sophie Jane Matilda De Abreu :
"You do NOT need to have kids to read this book, you do NOT have to be homeschooling to read this book, you do NOT need to WANT to homeschool to read the book " :rolleyes:

Sophie Jane then goes onto say " Long story short, I have always felt SO disillusioned with the system" but actually has a
BA in English and Archeology, and an MA in Novel Writing. So can't be too disillusioned with it if she went that far.

OH and on another site Sophie Jane admits to: I love writing reviews / literature reviews and critical commentaries and am currently writing a psychological thriller, but apparently has only written one review so far in Amazon under this name???????
//
Does Marky think we're really so stupid??????? I wonder how much she got paid?

well done again Top Cat for writing such a great review of her review!
Sophie also only has ever written one review... How convenient.

Reactions: 7
Eye_Spy = Top Cat.

I am enjoying being able to use the commenting facility on Amazon to question the motivation behind the reviews and push for transparency in the reviewing process, and of course, root around in why Xander is there jumping to the defence of a homeschooling book when his topic of interest is ‘loose women’ and not education. Very interesting that Xander hasn’t written a detailed review the actual book, just shows he has no interest in the topic at all.

It’s interesting that amazon has blocked reviews from non-purchasers from their site, as I’ve started in comments, reading a sample
gives a good idea of tone and content and is enough to form an opinion and a partial review.

Also, the flurry of 5* reviews so soon after publication that most receiving the book won’t have read it cover to cover, as most serious reviewers would...makes me think these initial reviewers are superfans. I looked at their reviewing history, some have never reviewed before, some have only ever reviewed household, beauty, dvds etc. NONE of their 5* reviewers have ever reviewed a BOOK before, and have never reviewed any materials that may have been part of home educating their children. I think that a very SMALL number of their superfans have bought the book, meaning a small number of 5* reviews for them.

Mark you have shot yourself in the foot with complaining to Amazon, many of your subs watch for Nanny Di and Lisa...they have no interest in homeschooling etc, but now can’t help you with fake reviews because not only have you had amazon block ‘trolls’, but also your little fan group from helping you out. What a bad misstep from you to assume that your fans will be buying the book in large numbers, they’ll blow smoke up your arse on youtube, but they won’t part with their money for a book on a subject which isn’t relevant to them, remember your channel isn’t about homeschooling...that isn’t your audience.

I predict once the superfan reviews are out the way within the next week we’ll start to see some real reviews from people who don’t watch them on YouTube and have bought the book expecting an actual guide to successful homeschooling practices, just because it jumped up in recommendations listings.
I still can’t find the commenting button on amazon.🙈🙄

Reactions: 3
From his face-ache page.
Note: for an author/university/graduate/journalist/
playwright etc. his spelling needs serious attention.
“GROVES”😂
He really does love himself, he thinks his balding 90s haircut is his crowning glory, he needs to face facts that he almost has a comb over now! :sick:

I still can’t find the commenting button on amazon.🙈🙄
On a phone you will have to scroll right down to the bottom of Amazon's homepage and click desktop version. Then you can see the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How could I forget, he uploaded THREE whole 'teasers' 18 months ago. :ROFLMAO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyyfogAsLWo&list=PLRnvWvSRalrSTG_EWnGJ_zxq96nnXf7Zb&index=4

I reckon they could do with a few more (n)s, otherwise M might find himself dedicating more of his precious time and talents to it.
That’s not a show episode .... That’s real life swaderleys on Marks Toy cave floor . All the bits he’s edited out. Did you notice when N was thanking Maddie for the Message on loose women , moody went all gangster. I’m sure Mark forced her to tape that message for LW

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All the negative comments are still there on GFH too. Suppose it would take him way too long to delete them all. 😀

Where are the girls btw? He sounds way too busy to actually think of them or lunches and dinners 🙄
I don’t think they are all there. I definitely can’t see quite a few that were there last night. At one point, the total number of comments went from around 170 to 150.

That’s not a show episode .... That’s real life swaderleys on Marks Toy cave floor . All the bits he’s edited out. Did you notice when N was thanking Maddie for the Message on loose women , moody went all gangster. I’m sure Mark forced her to tape that message for LW
I wonder if she stuck a pin in her eye to make that tear roll down her face, she should do that when she fake cries for real, if that makes sense.

Yep, I can see her screaming like a banshee most of the time, no acting required there..

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much Water aid paid her to pretend to care about the poor little kids in Africa?!
I always thought it was ironic that she then bought Mark a garden hose as a present after she did the ad. Slightly odd to air that in a vlog when working with water aid. 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He really does love himself, he thinks his balding 90s haircut is his crowning glory, he needs to face facts that he almost has a comb over now! :sick:

On a phone you will have to scroll right down to the bottom of Amazon's homepage and click desktop version. Then you can see the comments.
THANK YOU!❤😊

Reading some of the reviews on Amazon the bad reviews describe the book as some of the posters here describe their YouTube page, bad, rambling & useless!
The good reviews include people who admittedly don’t even have kids.
I won’t be wasting my money!

Reactions: 8
Now if only Murk now and then offered a kind comment back to Helen from South Africa 🌈🌈🌈😎😜😜😜🎉, or even Penny Legging It, instead of only responding to the criticism, he might be happier by showing some kindness.
71D1CE07-5182-4823-B29C-1A2D8EEF143A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.