Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now if only Murk now and then offered a kind comment back to Helen from South Africa ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐ŸŽ‰, or even Penny Legging It, instead of only responding to the criticism, he might be happier by showing some kindness.
He doesnโ€™t bother coz he knows itโ€™s only Betty and Teddy in disguise ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Manky is always at his worst when heโ€™s reminded who the star is.

Iโ€™m pretty sure Nitty has gone to do Channel 4โ€™s The Circle (digital detox ๐Ÿค”) so not only will she be Narrdia Off The Telly, sheโ€™ll have scuppered any further promo of his/their book.
Oh god I hope not, I really like that show, shan't be able to watch it if she's on it, mind you she's full of tit and a good liar.
I've stayed away from here for a week, they were doing my head in! But this week with them, omg, a homeschooling book launch but they go next door with tutors, witchy taking on piers Morgan, ha ha, she'd be like an annoying mosquito he'd just brush off!!!
Then bobbing over to do the thumbs down, read the comments in gfh, gave them a view cos had to watch, wow, she really showed her true colours how she dislikes Di, "you've both got corona, wash your hands" and we all know how she's been hugging everyone else as she passed Di a tissue from arm's length she really is one horrible individual, be kind, practise what you preach nitty.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm confused by why it matters when GFH was filmed, Mark and one of his disguised subs keep mentioning that GFH was filmed before Lisa arrived? That's totally irrelevant as advice then and now is to still maintain some social distance?!

Feels like this hysterical supersub is McDonald's Farmer to me.

View attachment 234802
She is losing her tit again, replying to comments and telling people to not watch. Too much time on yours hands, love!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Did someone mention Zander had gone quiet......
So no coffee moaning because he has the Sunday show to do. He said to the members there will be a live tonight instead.

OMG M and Xander are actually spending a quality Sunday together in the man cave; it's too sunny today in the real world after all.
Let me be the first to congratulate them on their blossoming union. The SwadderEley family YT channel has finally produced a positive outcome.
I might even start tuning in again for their lives. Do you think they'll start tomorrow? Xander looks like the kind of wild lover that would wear one out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That just made me laugh so much my drink is now up my nose and down my top! Holy Moly!!! Soooo funny ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
I fact ill go so far as to say, when he next annoys me next, I will endeavour to refrain from my new hobby of swearing (which following his behaviour seems to make me want to do) and I shall respectfully tell him to go pull the heads off his Star Wars Toys instead ๐Ÿคฃ

My husband cannot recall me ever swearing out loud yet since I've started seeing how these two behave I swear to myself ALL the time. I've never been so infuriated by their lying, their deception, their treatment of vulnerable people, their treatment of their youngest child, if you guys knew me you wouldn't recognise me in relation to my life and my obsession to call them out for behaving so so terribly. I've occasionally ventured onto 1 or 2 threads on here out of curiosity but all of my quotes relate to them. It's unbelievable behavior which I feel I cannot ignore. If no one else was affected I'd pay zero attention, but others are very affected and I TRULY believe one day one of the affected people may do something serious to harm themselves. All because 2 greedy narcissistic nobodies decided to monitise their youtube channel and make themselves cult leaders of a band of vulnerable cult members. The way Mark is behaving recently is looking like he's losing control of all things he holds dear. Look out Star Wars Toys! Your in grave danger!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Im still shocked by Mankys behaviour last night...arrogant pig!...got the cheek to say is there nothing on the telly, when he then spent god knows how long replying to all the subs annoyed at nitty!....one comment now has 150 likes ....as for Claire Ross Read is she there new PA ....noticed he doesn't seem to have deleted anything, aww don't want to lose those family members eh Manky ..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Blimey Clare ross read has obviously had a pat on the head from Manky for sticking up for them so now she's typing long winded messages in her excitement..........how sad these obsessives are

• Haha
  • Sad
He has the tit Sunday show to do. :ROFLMAO:
Shame he scared all the viewers submissives off in the night by showing his true colours.
I predict record viewing figures.
They keep saying that theyโ€™d never take anything away from the main channel

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Blimey Clare ross read has obviously had a pat on the head from Manky for sticking up for them so now she's typing long winded messages in her excitement..........how sad these obsessives are
Clare thinks her lucks in , Manky be careful not to be the mouse that plays when the cats away !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

OMG M and Xander are actually spending a quality Sunday together in the man cave; it's too sunny today in the real world after all.
Let me be the first to congratulate them on their blossoming union. The SwadderEley family YT channel has finally produced a positive outcome.
I might even start tuning in again for their lives. Do you think they'll start tomorrow? Xander looks like the kind of wild lover that would wear one out.
And now M's business plan is back on track, maybe he's not as stupid as he presents. M and Xander can sell their love story to Hello in weekly installments; they'll be super-interested now M has a blue tick all of his own.

You know the routine:
  • how they met;
  • M dishes the dirt on the Sawalha sisters;
  • their first holiday together;
  • meeting the kids (that'll take weeks);
  • meeting the kids' mums OK just the shameless one who'll gurn at anyone for a fee despite her heartache;
  • M's first mental health crisis;
  • their shared passion for troll hunting;
  • M dishes the dirt on N's second husband;
  • their virtual engagement party (no real people, no booze);
  • their latest Amazon purchases;
  • their upset when M learns about the existence of his first grandchild via Instagram;
  • their daily diet, #gifted by Deliveroo;
  • M's second mental health crisis;
  • the outcome of M's hair transplant: MAAAAARK takes OFF his CAP!!!
  • how M trains Xander to disrespect his mother, a handy step by step 'guide';
  • their second holiday together - thank God N's still bankrolling M for pretending to homeschool KiKi;
  • their glorious wedding day - Pippy Scofe puts in an appearance for a bottle of tequilla;
  • Xander's favourite memes;
  • their honeymoon in Cornwall, M will continue to use N's name for the freebies;
  • M dishes the dirt on N's first husband;
  • M's third mental health crisis.
  • And as for the big pay out - the birthing suit will finally arrive from the Netherlands and Xander can stroke M's brow as he endures his long-overdue labour pains. As it's only a machine and they won't actually be responsible for a child of their own (see, M is learning), they can skip down the Ibiza path once the 'big day' photoshoot is over and chill in the hot tub with a couple of espressos.

Vow Renewal? Nardia off the Telly? That's so pre-lockdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They keep saying that theyโ€™d never take anything away from the main channel
Iโ€™ve notice what they have taken from main channel
Betty and Teddy
Kiki and mad does memes and jokes
Toffee and chichi playing happily
I only know coz this is what they emphasis when promoting it.
But to be honest I donโ€™t want to watch โ€œSunday Show โ€œ at 9pm with all yesterdayโ€™s news from the papers ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
@notSUBmissive I think its an age thing...the older we get we no longer tolerate bullshit...my favourite saying is my head is FFKS !

I think we are all going to be very entertained by Manky's antics this week when left to his own devices.

We all said all along, this channel is going to self implode....we wait...we see..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™ve notice what they have taken from main channel
Betty and Teddy
Kiki and mad does memes and jokes
Toffee and chichi playing happily
I only know coz this is what they emphasis when promoting it.
But to be honest I donโ€™t want to watch โ€œSunday Show โ€œ at 9pm with all yesterdayโ€™s news from the papers ๐Ÿ˜
they have nothing to vlog as theydont do anything with their lives - just sit in the house on social media all day

• Haha
Clare Ross Read did the questions on their Saturday night quiz thing, I think more than once, so she is handy to have around for some donkey work. Hence Mark's involvement towards her on the feed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I hope not, I really like that show, shan't be able to watch it if she's on it, mind you she's full of tit and a good liar.
I've stayed away from here for a week, they were doing my head in! But this week with them, omg, a homeschooling book launch but they go next door with tutors, witchy taking on piers Morgan, ha ha, she'd be like an annoying mosquito he'd just brush off!!!
Then bobbing over to do the thumbs down, read the comments in gfh, gave them a view cos had to watch, wow, she really showed her true colours how she dislikes Di, "you've both got corona, wash your hands" and we all know how she's been hugging everyone else as she passed Di a tissue from arm's length she really is one horrible individual, be kind, practise what you preach nitty.
I like the show too. I kinda hope she is in it. And shows her real self ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iโ€™ve notice on mark โ€œCoffee Borings โ€œ
He dives straight in with his opinion without telling us the story first . Nadia has to ask him to explain what heโ€™s talking about. He so in his own head and up his own arse thereโ€™s no room for Subs, He might as well be in his Toy cave talking to himself and reduce his WiFi cost ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Clare Ross Read did the questions on their Saturday night quiz thing, I think more than once, so she is handy to have around for some donkey work. Hence Mark's involvement towards her on the feed.
She is the one that set up the Facebook group that was shut down because everyone from here was joining and posting the group stuff on here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.