Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Write to LBC. Feck off Manky. Asking your subs for thumbs up, to buy your crappy book, and to request they give you a radio show. No one will employ you. Still trying to get work, by hanging off your wife's coat tails. Just because you've used Global studios to record the therapy session pod cast, does not make you a broadcaster. What an attention bleep. Even when you begged for votes in the pod cast awards. It came nowhere.:LOL:
What's that saying "he has a face for radio", he'd NEVER EVER get a wash if he was on radio and not seen, he's on youtube and has to film hinsrlf getting washed as it's so rare. No wonder he wants a radio job, the filthy man 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I have just looked at what is his BORN IMAGE!! 🤣Was on Brit Box it suggested ""WILT" PLEASE have a look at Mel Smith's face and tell me I'm not losing the plot and seeing wanky manky EVERYWHERE??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If i remember correctly, the week they announced they were writing a book etc, they built up the drama by saying they had a massive suprise, subs were getting all in a tizz wondering what the suprise was, all saying its not the book as we know they're writing a book.
Seems they'd forgotten they already told everyone they were writing a book so they had to come up with a new fake suprise with minutes notice. That's where the book delivery/signing idea was conceived, out of panic and drama like the rest of their lives. It was damage limitation for their big suprise.
It definitely won't happen, they'll blame covid and do 5min zoom meetings with the subs or something equally lacking in effort. Complete Charlatans the pair of them 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought it a bit strange tbh, almost like it was damage limitation, "see, I'm nice to me dear old mum really". Also was looking into the camera in a very peculiar fashion, a real Jekyll and Hyde that's for sure.
I found the whole thing very disengenuous on his part. He was totally acting

Reactions: 11
I found him quite chilling tbh. Poor Di looked like she was cornered and on egg shells......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This commentator is being very kind to them but basically they threw away the present she sent them:
This just about sums them up. Whether they get given stuff or actually buy it themselves , it's always a one day wonder. They use it until it's filthy and then either shove it in a cupboard or chuck it in the teen room. They just don't give a stuff. Personally, i wouldn't give them the steam off my piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve known people living in poor quality housing with few amenities and very little money who have absolutely battled to keep themselves clean and tidy ...whilst these two wastrels have everything on hand and can’t be bothered! How is that showing gratitude eh Nitty?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve known people living in poor quality housing with few amenities and very little money who have absolutely battled to keep themselves clean and tidy ...whilst these two wastrels have everything on hand and can’t be bothered! How is that showing gratitude eh Nitty?
I think its disturbing that she does not seem to be embarrassed by her extreme low level of hygiene and seems to be happy to show the extent of filth in her home. Its all just very weird to me

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think its disturbing that she does not seem to be embarrassed by her extreme low level of hygiene and seems to be happy to show the extent of filth in her home. Its all just very weird to me
[/QUOTE
Skin like a rhino, neck like a turkey, husband like a leech.

Reactions: 8
I found him quite chilling tbh. Poor Di looked like she was cornered and on egg shells......
She always looks on edge talking to him. She must think he's some plonker. A lot of time she says things to fill noise and constantly agrees with him to make him happy. Maby thats her personality but I see a disconnect always.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That narrative is such a dangerous thing. The narrative is why no other human I know would feel comfortable walking in on their unwashed parents in this pose, finding such a photograph at the back of a drawer and esp with both of their parents posting such visions of Hell online for financial gain. It's the narrative that prevents such glorious images from clogging up the entire internet. And think about the damage this narrative has done over time; we have lost the opportunity to reflect on similarly graphic representations of middle-aged foreplay throughout history. Such a grave loss to humanity. Oh, and the pesky narrative also made the bullies at school laugh at their children. I can see mummy's highly-selective montage, coupled with her weight loss DVD and slimming cookery books being a really practical and coherent way forward in addressing that heart-breaking situation. :(

Oh yes, Misbehaving It's yet another example of someone outside of N's head flagging up societial norms and her aggresively defending her slovenly grifter ways. It's happened so many times on LW that Nadia's Bubble of Bullshit has become a recurring theme whenever she's on the show. She's a complete laughing stock.

Personally, I'm grateful for the narrative th

Ok,sagmehowyouguyshavereachedpge39lredy 😯 🙌 I commend your dedication to bringing these pair of into the light ❤ I haven't really had time to read the whole thread, but what I will say is...What The duck is thatgut wrenchingly vomit inducing, weirdo 90's top shelf horror on his iinsta?

Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalh...yoknowno shame!Youroorchldrnillforverffedbyurhorrendousb
Just when you think they can

at encourages us all to accept and take care of our bodies and dress to flatter them. 🙈
Very well put

Wow i accidently copied 2 quotes and i was in the process of deleting the second one (not because it wasn,t good but because well it didn,t fit in with what i was trying to get at!)🤔Doh and i accidently sent it before i was finished! Damn my accident prone phone/brain i need a new one of each and some sleep...zzzz😴 Goodnight

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.