Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you reported it as i did you wouldn't see it, has it definitely gone? I had a message back from insta saying it hasn't violated any of their rules and regs.
It’s definitely not there - I didn’t get round to reporting it so I would have been able to see it.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never known parents that put their kid on a pedestal like they do with Maddie. Literally she could fart and it would be so wonderful and special.

They seem to take everything she says as the holy grail. She’s so intelligent and wise and talented 🙄
Oh praise Queen Maddie. Even though half of what she says is complete bollocks (NHS comment for starters).

Poor Maddie and the new social distancing rules, he had to comfort her. She never stuck to the rules before do what makes now any different? He probably told her, don’t worry we will carry on as normal, we don’t care what Boris says. If you want to sit with 20 of your mates hugging and drinking cider you do it my poor lamb.

Jeez, she’s not being asked to go to war or have food rationed or God forbid get a job on minimum wage. Get a grip!

Go out and get a job you lazy, entitled, obnoxious brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he took the boob pick down himself. He would have read on here about it being reported and how sleazy it was and realised Nitty would be fuming. Manky said he's got someone coming round for a meeting. Is this a fantasy meeting with the BBC? Stephen or Tariq? A pest controller?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think he took the boob pick down himself. He would have read on here about it being reported and how sleazy it was and realised Nitty would be fuming. Manky said he's got someone coming round for a meeting. Is this a fantasy meeting with the BBC? Stephen or Tariq? A pest controller?
Nah, it'll be Nanny Di

• Haha
Reactions: 9
big ask from me - would someone be abel to give a summary of what she's done over the past couple of months? I've been away :((

• Wow
Reactions: 2
big ask from me - would someone be abel to give a summary of what she's done over the past couple of months? I've been away :((
It would truly take hours to write, maybe go back on the threads to wgen you went away, you'll be able to read everything that's happened 👍

Reactions: 14
- Nadia and Mark released a poorly written book which was supposed to be about homeschooling, but actually was about them.
- People criticised the book, and Nadia and Mark started begging for positive reviews.
- In a recent video, Nanny Di started to cry. Mark hugged her to comfort her, and Nadia just kept saying how Mark should sanitise in case she has coronavirus, in spite of the fact that Nadia has hugged loads of people outside her household (including some random woman who baked her a cake), and now apparently doesn't think the virus is a big deal.
- Even Mark's own subs said they were disappointed with Nadia's reaction, and Mark branded them all trolls in a late live breakdown.
- Nadia's off on a 'digital detox' (thought to be filming for The Circle) and in her absence Mark posted an old pic of him holding Nadia's boobs. The post has now been removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
- Nadia and Mark released a poorly written book which was supposed to be about homeschooling, but actually was about them.
- People criticised the book, and Nadia and Mark started begging for positive reviews.
- In a recent video, Nanny Di started to cry. Mark hugged her to comfort her, and Nadia just kept saying how Mark should sanitise in case she has coronavirus, in spite of the fact that Nadia has hugged loads of people outside her household (including some random woman who baked her a cake), and now apparently doesn't think the virus is a big deal.
- Even Mark's own subs said they were disappointed with Nadia's reaction, and Mark branded them all trolls in a late live breakdown.
- Nadia's off on a 'digital detox' (thought to be filming for The Circle) and in her absence Mark posted an old pic of him holding Nadia's boobs. The post has now been removed.
And that's just the last 10 days. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I didn't know that the post holding her boobs was removed!!! .... thats great! .... because it was truly disturbing...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He did the boob thing back when N was going on her trek and said about people checking themselves for lumps. Yet again nothing of the film he had promised to make of her trek or non trek! If he really wanted to get some work then putting the footage together would have been an easy way to then ‘show off’ as I’m sure the film would have been shown on various platforms, the charity and possibly on LW too!
Yes whatever happened to that footage and why!? If they'd have said they didn't wanna put it out, for whatever reason I think people wouldn't have questioned them. But going all hush hush about it... Makes it weird. Something mustve happened.

Sorry the 'Boris I'd like to still be in Europe' comment annoyed hell out off me this morning. Are we moving or something? Oh no just left EU... We aren't moving bleeping continents. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yes whatever happened to that footage and why!? If they'd have said they didn't wanna put it out, for whatever reason I think people wouldn't have questioned them. But going all hush hush about it... Makes it weird. Something mustve happened.
They make it a habit of going hush hush on promises. Even fairly innocuous ones that are not even a huge deal: the plaque going on the wall, the giving birth machine, going to a sub's house to cook.

There are way more examples, but it's definitely a pattern!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sorry the 'Boris I'd like to still be in Europe' comment annoyed hell out off me this morning. Are we moving or something? Oh no just left EU... We aren't moving bleeping continents. 🙄
Exactly! I’m not sure that we’re desperate to see the film (other than to see how she did or didn’t do) but just an honest reason given that they kept promising it for a good month before and after she came back

• Heart
The 10 book winners who are supposedly going to have their prize delivered in person - not happened yet.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! I’m not sure that we’re desperate to see the film (other than to see how she did or didn’t do) but just an honest reason given that they kept promising it for a good month before and after she came back
Remember people donated money for her trip.....For Many charity runs you sponsor people per lap...... maybe Nadia was assisted up the mountain and over the finish line .
Perhaps they’re worried well all want a donation REFUND haha😆

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Way too much anger between them. I'm not sure that they have ever mentioned going to family therapy, but Mank and his mother would definitely both benefit from it. He brings up the past way too much for my liking and his mother seems to be constantly waiting for him to do so. It's not comfortable viewing, that's for sure.
He lives in the past full stop!.... 🙄...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.