Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed that too...he was editing a "documentary" ...but was watching the news and had to RUSH onto youtube to tell everyone the latest on Covid like it's his duty to keep everyone informed.
I wonder if it's his troll documentary he was editing😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Judging by the state of the girls bedrooms and den room, they are far from 'tidy' but sure why would they be, living in chaos and mess, and actual dirt all their lives (those drawers when empty :eek: ). They can all live how they like, doesn't affect anyone but themselves, only commenting because he said living like that 'made them tidy':rolleyes:
jesus that den room and the laundry room, there are no words - where does all this stuff keep coming from> she threw loads of stuff out when they decorated that den room and now its a tit hole again

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He defo has her phone atm and has said he does her money biz to. Funny that in Berlin he bought her sandals and she was like fawning all over him thank you baby etc ehh didt he just buy you a present out of your own money??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking about converting Manny Di’s bedroom into a walk in wardrobe!!!
So sad 😞
Maybe she is going to be appearing in the new Bravo TV's Real Housewives of Croydon series. Walk in wardrobes are a must have on that show.

Trouble is, Manky won't cough up for an interior designer, so she'll get on the IKea website, he'll take 5 years to build it and hopefully by that time, the pair of them will have disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
jesus that den room and the laundry room, there are no words - where does all this stuff keep coming from> she threw loads of stuff out when they decorated that den room and now its a tit hole again
It’s proper SHOCKING isn’t it.

Lots of people in the comments saying she/they are just untidy but it’s way beyond that! Bad enough that it’s either a symptom of mental health issues or a cause!

I really don’t like how Nadia is getting the brunt of the blame in the comments. He should be getting equal if not more because he’s home all the time, and if she really does have a problem keeping things tidy, then help her Mark FFS so your kids aren’t living it that mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watched first 15 mins of the home time vlog, absolutely unbelievable that anybody could live in that shithole and that lazy cow just stands there watching the others start to clear up. The documentary he should be making is how the filthiest people in Britain live with his own house being the main topic, he should give it to itv so everyone could see what a disgusting person they are allowing on loose women every week. The dirty toiLIT made me heave like some filthy public toilet you would never use even if you were desperate and when lisa was walking through nitty's clothes I thought how could she do that, allow those dirty moth eaten clothes to touch her skin. Slightly confused that dina started emptying the cupboards and not really saying much to her dirty witch of a sister, she must be getting paid to clean the hovel, she has to be nobody would do it for any other reason.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think Nadia gets the brunt of the comments because they tend to focus on mess in her main domains, her clothes room and the kitchen, even though the rest of the house isn’t much better. I do think Nadia is the worst offender in terms of buying in crap and then forgetting where she’s left it and not having a place for anything. With the toy cave as a example of Mark’s mess, it’s a lot of plastic toys that most people consider to be a childish collection and it’s thick with dust...but at least there is an element of him having placed items on the shelves intentionally, whereas Nadia just throw any item in any location. They both live like pigs, but Nadia makes the most mess, but if her househusband did some chores, rather than following her around with the camera, she would then have a standard to maintain when she is not at work. Instead, he encourages mess by making it into amusing films, but this isn’t actually helping Nadia. They spend more time at home that most families and actually have a lovely large house and garden, yet they don’t seem to want to make it easy to live in.

I don’t know much about hair dye...but I thought highlights needed foil strips, not just dye slapped on? If they had a visit from a qualified hairdresser, surely cutting his hair would have been the priority, or did they do something on the cheap even with that?

As for him interrupting editing a documentary to give his fans the breaking Covid news update...no-one who was working in the evening towards a deadline for a paid job is going to stop work to do an unscheduled live like that. I think the lives have gone to twice a day because Mark is bored witless without Nadia and is seeing attention, because he has no real-life friends to converse with, so he gets the chemical good feeling hit normal people do when talking to friends, by talking online.

I’ve looked at some older vlogs and I’m starting to feel sorry for Nadia (not always just occasionally). For example she does genuinely come across that she wants to present her cooking like a tv chef at times, yet Mark won’t allow her to have that segment in the shows, he has to keep swinging the camera around and interrupting if she is trying to list ingredients or show methods. Regardless of what we think of her cooking skills, she does genuinely want to share it, and Mark doesn’t seem to have the attention span to hold the camera on her and keep himself quiet long enough to allow it.

Has anyone else looked at the most viewed videos list? The top spots are nearly all ‘popcorn junkies’ or tv review short videos. Some have so many views that it’s clear, if they are genuine views, that they aren’t subscribers (i.e. fans) and are from people with an interest in film. Think they’d do much better to drop a lot of the other stuff and focus themselves on becoming more widely recognised for film reviews and then also Make could put more time and research into their preparation for those filming sessions. What probably happens is film lovers stumble on a review/reaction video, then subscribe, then unsubscribe when they are confronted with Nadia’s underwear drawer.

• Heart
To Miss LDN!! I am laughing out loud that was a Soooooperb Observation. I am seriously concerned for the emoji woman! (I only go into comments now when it's him in the cave) GAWD love her she must have at least 6 comments this morning and not ONE reply. Does anyone know if the rotten vole has ever responded to her?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s wrong for Mark to be using Nadias instagram and twitter while she’s on a detox .
I think he does it for attention as he knows she has a much bigger following 😡

• Angry
Also...just thinking about these 5* Amazon book reviews made on day 1, which have now stopped. Most are from verified purchasers who’s names appear in the lives. So clearly they are superfans, they will likely read the book, but not necessarily finish on the day of release.

Just thinking...do those superfans think they are more likely to win the ‘prize’ of the hand delivered book, by having publicly written in support of it? I can’t see that being particularly likely, if they do actually carry out the job which with them is doubtful, they’ll be travelling either to the London area, or to places they fancy an overnight stay at. But I’m thinking..how does the mind of a superfan work?

Also, wasn’t it 10 books they were delivering? What happens if they don’t have 10 entrants from locations they are happy to travel to? I wonder if that is what winners can’t yet be announced, because there is slim pickings and the travel budget doesn’t extend to South Africa?

• Haha
Still isn,t it nice that mark is missing nadia or should i say certain parts of her (eye roll) he,s a pathological creep(n). Hope she puts him in the aptly named doghouse!
His fingernails are putrid ugh

• Sick
  • Haha
It’s proper SHOCKING isn’t it.

Lots of people in the comments saying she/they are just untidy but it’s way beyond that! Bad enough that it’s either a symptom of mental health issues or a cause!

I really don’t like how Nadia is getting the brunt of the blame in the comments. He should be getting equal if not more because he’s home all the time, and if she really does have a problem keeping things tidy, then help her Mark FFS so your kids aren’t living it that mess.
It's true what the f is he doing all day? Sitting in his troll defence cave on youtube.

I noticed the huge amount of crap that was piled high in the garden when Mark pans the camer shot out of Kiki's bedroom window. They have the money to hire a skip so it's just laziness.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also...just thinking about these 5* Amazon book reviews made on day 1, which have now stopped. Most are from verified purchasers who’s names appear in the lives. So clearly they are superfans, they will likely read the book, but not necessarily finish on the day of release.

Just thinking...do those superfans think they are more likely to win the ‘prize’ of the hand delivered book, by having publicly written in support of it? I can’t see that being particularly likely, if they do actually carry out the job which with them is doubtful, they’ll be travelling either to the London area, or to places they fancy an overnight stay at. But I’m thinking..how does the mind of a superfan work?

Also, wasn’t it 10 books they were delivering? What happens if they don’t have 10 entrants from locations they are happy to travel to? I wonder if that is what winners can’t yet be announced, because there is slim pickings and the travel budget doesn’t extend to South Africa?

I'm sure they've already done the draw for the winners, didn't they do it on a live ?

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised how many of the supersubs actually use their full name and then comment so much personal stuff. I think the likes of penny have practically told everyone where she lives, who her family members are and they all chat to each other like they are on a friends whatsapp group, totally oblivious to how many people actually see their comments.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.