Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new gfh is nice and relaxed , it’s like he has two personalities.
This is the nice mark that went to New York with Nanni Di 🙂.
But who knows if this was filmed before ‘Gnome-Gate’ Kicked off!!!
I thought it a bit strange tbh, almost like it was damage limitation, "see, I'm nice to me dear old mum really". Also was looking into the camera in a very peculiar fashion, a real Jekyll and Hyde that's for sure.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s so funny, going on about when he uses his film making skills to Cross edit or some tit. You don’t get nurses talking about using their nursing skills when putting a plaster on their child’s knee. He has to get it in there every time. When I go for a tit I use my great intelligence and skills in film making, editing blah blah blah,

He’s like when I was five and used to pretend I was a teacher, all my toys were the pupils. I put them in detention and told them off. I was the boss of all those stuffed animal toys. Queen of my kingdom. The toys hung off my every word. (Now I sound like a weirdo but you know what I mean)

He’s the same but with Xander, Helen and Penny Leggit as his stuffed animal little crew. He has them all believing he is actually making documentaries and making films. They hang off his every lie, Bless em

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s so funny, going on about when he uses his film making skills to Cross edit or some tit. You don’t get nurses talking about using their nursing skills when putting a plaster on their child’s knee. He has to get it in there every time. When I go for a tit I use my great intelligence and skills in film making, editing blah blah blah,

He’s like when I was five and used to pretend I was a teacher, all my toys were the pupils. I put them in detention and told them off. I was the boss of all those stuffed animal toys. Queen of my kingdom. The toys hung off my every word. (Now I sound like a weirdo but you know what I mean)

He’s the same but with Xander, Helen and Penny Leggit as his stuffed animal little crew. He has them all believing he is actually making documentaries and making films. They hang off his every lie, Bless em
He really does. What a weirdo. Lives in the past. When I filmed with Nigel Slater, when I was in rehab, when I was in Antarctica, and on and on.
He can't edit his way out of a paper bag. The sub normals think he know's what he's talking about. He just craves attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I suppose that’s why he’s so dangerous.
But take note is he only nasty to Nanny Di when Nadia is within earshot? .
No Nadia = Nice Mark ??

• Angry
I suppose that’s why he’s so dangerous.
But take note is he only nasty to Nanny Di when Nadia is within earshot? .
No Nadia = Nice Mark ??
Yeah i thought something similar but i hate to be so cynical because they are mother and son but i think he,s only nice when he needs something? He,s lonely and a co dependent person he always thinks that he needs something from others i,e mothering looking after, company, a stooge,an accomplice he never really cut the apron strings and who he thinks he needs he also resents i.e nadia and di.
He just never really grew up and like all immature people has moments of faux innocence but really its just arrested development .

• Wow
  • Heart
I am not a prude by any means,but that just gives me the boak,what a bleeping weirdo
Don't think she spewed out her usual line of " Don't Maaaark, you'll just attract weirdos". Yeah right love, you are constantly flashing your bleedin' wares all-over the gram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Ewww for some odd reason that photo of him cupping her breasts makes me feel like a teenager who has accidentally walked in on my parents having sex. Its also very readers wives. If I feel like this I can only imagine how Maddie and Kiki feel. Nasty man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am not a prude by any means,but that just gives me the boak,what a bleeping weirdo
He is such a sleazy man. I'm no prude but I reported it - don't want my teens stumbling across readers wife tit like this on insta. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He is such a sleazy man. I'm no prude but I reported it - don't want my teens stumbling across readers wife tit like this on insta. 🤢🤮
And they call themselves a family channel. I do often wonder what her parents think of their behaviour online. From what i've seen, when they are actually around Betty and Teddy, they are both on their very best behaviour, especially Manky, who barely opens his gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

He’s the same but with Xander, Helen and Penny Leggit as his stuffed animal little crew. He has them all believing he is actually making documentaries and making films. They hang off his every lie,

He is a creative par excellence after all.

Reactions: 5
That insta of him cupping her boobs. Sums them up. Complete attention seekers. No regard for their daughters. It's sleazy.
Looks like he was up Soho and had a selfie with some old bint who charges by the hour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i thought he hadnt seen her breasts for 7 years, another load of shite she has spouted - urggg... fancy putting that on again for hs children to see

it does, its totally inappropriate, especially for his 2 older daughters

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ewww for some odd reason that photo of him cupping her breasts makes me feel like a teenager who has accidentally walked in on my parents having sex. Its also very readers wives. If I feel like this I can only imagine how Maddie and Kiki feel. Nasty man.
Thats a good question how do maddie and kiki feel ? Actually do they even care because today in hello we have a trip down memory lane (lucky us!) of her lingerie shoot oh but its ok because its all about body confidence! She admits the girls are mortified and embarrassed but is proud of a clever hack she invented (huh!) (well this is hello magazine we are talking about )She basically makes a montage of all the complimentary messages she recieves (shades of mark here!) and gives them to the girls to read and allegedly make up their own minds (yeah no pressure at all).
So never mind her daughters feelings (i actually think she is invalidating them) no they should follow the consensus (popular) opinion (other people,s as endorsed by nadia) Hey one thousand people cannot be wrong right? Especially if they support nadia (a one sided argument and imbalanced only likes matter) but its ok as according to nadia she wants to change the narrative!:confused:
Yeah she wants to change it to suit herself so no privacy no shame and no accountability either. As long as somebody somewhere likes it that makes it ok (audience) but if your daughters don,t like it find a way to change their minds(narrative).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Makes me wonder just how much pleasure he gets from having people beg him to not be booted off his wonderful channel. You should be ashamed of yourself Mark Adderley. :mad:
If he booted everyone off who left a comment he didn't like, he'd only have 3 subs left

I thought it a bit strange tbh, almost like it was damage limitation, "see, I'm nice to me dear old mum really". Also was looking into the camera in a very peculiar fashion, a real Jekyll and Hyde that's for sure.
That's exactly what I thought. And pulling that stupid pouting face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thats a good question how do maddie and kiki feel ? Actually do they even care because today in hello we have a trip down memory lane (lucky us!) of her lingerie shoot oh but its ok because its all about body confidence! She admits the girls are mortified and embarrassed but is proud of a clever hack she invented (huh!) (well this is hello magazine we are talking about )She basically makes a montage of all the complimentary messages she recieves (shades of mark here!) and gives them to the girls to read and allegedly make up their own minds (yeah no pressure at all).
So never mind her daughters feelings (i actually think she is invalidating them) no they should follow the consensus (popular) opinion (other people,s as endorsed by nadia) Hey one thousand people cannot be wrong right? Especially if they support nadia (a one sided argument and imbalanced only likes matter) but its ok as according to nadia she wants to change the narrative!:confused:
Yeah she wants to change it to suit herself so no privacy no shame and no accountability either. As long as somebody somewhere likes it that makes it ok (audience) but if your daughters don,t like it find a way to change their minds(narrative).
That narrative is such a dangerous thing. The narrative is why no other human I know would feel comfortable walking in on their unwashed parents in this pose, finding such a photograph at the back of a drawer and esp with both of their parents posting such visions of Hell online for financial gain. It's the narrative that prevents such glorious images from clogging up the entire internet. And think about the damage this narrative has done over time; we have lost the opportunity to reflect on similarly graphic representations of middle-aged foreplay throughout history. Such a grave loss to humanity. Oh, and the pesky narrative also made the bullies at school laugh at their children. I can see mummy's highly-selective montage, coupled with her weight loss DVD and slimming cookery books being a really practical and coherent way forward in addressing that heart-breaking situation. :(

Oh yes, Misbehaving It's yet another example of someone outside of N's head flagging up societial norms and her aggresively defending her slovenly grifter ways. It's happened so many times on LW that Nadia's Bubble of Bullshit has become a recurring theme whenever she's on the show. She's a complete laughing stock.

Personally, I'm grateful for the narrative that encourages us all to accept and take care of our bodies and dress to flatter them. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok,so we were at page 15 when I last commented and somehow you guys have reached page 39 already 😯 🙌 I commend your dedication to bringing these pair of cockwombles into the light ❤ I haven't really had time to read the whole thread, but what I will say is...What The duck is that gut wrenchingly vomit inducing, weirdo 90's top shelf horror on his insta? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha...you know no shame! Your poor children will be forever affected by your horrendous behaviour.

Just when you think they can't sink any further, down they go.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok,so we were at page 15 when I last commented and somehow you guys have reached page 39 already 😯 🙌 I commend your dedication to bringing these pair of cockwombles into the light ❤ I haven't really had time to read the whole thread, but what I will say is...What The duck is that gut wrenchingly vomit inducing, weirdo 90's top shelf horror on his insta? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha...you know no shame! Your poor children will be forever affected by your horrendous behaviour.

Just when you think they can't sink any further, down they go.
Please share , I don't have insta 😯

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.