Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Mark but Jim'll Fix It stopped airing in the 90s. BTW you pay Nadia's agent to get you work not the subs!

Screenshot_20200909-142132_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who invites their mate round for the weekend and tries to get them to clean their house...again?! Glad Lisa put her foot down because what's the point anyway?! Mark is getting busy on the ol' comments again, only replying to those he deems trolls. Personally I think he gets aroused by it.
so funny he's doing it when she's not there. He can't help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Me and Nads' - that'll be his incredible writing at work again.
He wishes! It would be like those team radio shows where only the 'star' is named. For example, I don't listen to the Captial Breakfast Show and thought the presenter was solely Roman Kemp until the tragedy with a member of the team highlighted there was an on-air team.

Sub: "Hi LBC, have you considered The Nadia Sawalha Show?"
LBC: "Who? No. Enjoy your day."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Write to LBC. Feck off Manky. Asking your subs for thumbs up, to buy your crappy book, and to request they give you a radio show. No one will employ you. Still trying to get work, by hanging off your wife's coat tails. Just because you've used Global studios to record the therapy session pod cast, does not make you a broadcaster. What an attention bleep. Even when you begged for votes in the pod cast awards. It came nowhere.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He's constantly pimping his wife out. No shame! That man is just a deluded feckwit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure they've already done the draw for the winners, didn't they do it on a live ?
Yeah they announced the winners in a live a while back. Said they’d only visit the ones that are convenient - so made no real commitment to visit anyone...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s proper SHOCKING isn’t it.

Lots of people in the comments saying she/they are just untidy but it’s way beyond that! Bad enough that it’s either a symptom of mental health issues or a cause!

I really don’t like how Nadia is getting the brunt of the blame in the comments. He should be getting equal if not more because he’s home all the time, and if she really does have a problem keeping things tidy, then help her Mark FFS so your kids aren’t living it that mess.
M and his Army have been so on it with the Gnome Wars under the vlogs and on Amazon that for a moment, I wondered why he hadn't responded to your opinion!
You know the Dog House would be quick to bark back: "But I do the garden and the homeschooling." And the filming too, even though everyone wishes he wouldn't bother...

Homeschooling - I've said more than my fair share on here.

Garden - They've lived there for 18 years and for most of them M's been unemployed. During these years they lived in a house with half the downstairs space and two small children running around their ankles but N was too anxious to let them play in the garden, in case she lost sight of them in the grass. So, she sold herself to BBrother to pay for the extension and her shiny kitchen with fairy lights, which distracted her from the toxic jungle outside. At some point before the 7th May 2018, N threatened to leave M when she trod in dog poo after popping round the back to Dina's and GFH was born. Following a lockdown of months, N snapped and had to tiptoe behind M's ego to bonk book her 'superman' Tariq to actually do what M was talking about achieving over the next few seasons! :oops:

At the beginning of this vlog you see M trying to take the credit for measuring talking about measuring the space in the front garden, which as we know is the most back-breaking part of the job. :rolleyes: By this 'logic', if I can measure an inside leg (sorry, talk about measuring an inside leg) does that make me a reincarnation of Alexander McQueen? And then at 04:05 M and his #JoeWicks Man Tits enter the back garden. Mr jealous.com can barely bear to linger on it superman Tariq's hard work. And superman Tariq earnt money of his very own to pay his grown up bills with, too. M was seething.

N's lack of responsibility for herself and her home are stomach churning. However, it's the home she bought. M's picked up half the property value by 'virtue' of marrying her. Now she has to listen to M's excuses, live with a tit garden and pay someone by stealth to sort it out bit by bit before the Amazon plants M bought with her money all die and her #gifted garden furniture sinks into Middle Earth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
To Miss LDN!! I am laughing out loud that was a Soooooperb Observation. I am seriously concerned for the emoji woman! (I only go into comments now when it's him in the cave) GAWD love her she must have at least 6 comments this morning and not ONE reply. Does anyone know if the rotten vole has ever responded to her?
The sycophancy going on over there is absolutely nauseating. Have to say, I do think some of these people are pretty vulnerable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Did you notice in this mornings “coffee
Boring”
He highlighted the exceptions to the ‘6 people in a house only rules’
1. Work
2. Education
Do u think he will get around the rules by saying him vlogging is ‘work’
and of course the home schooling is ‘ education’ !!!??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hold on...so they are actually admitting they just picked names out of a hat, not really intending to visit them all to begin with? When will it ever be convenient for them to visit anyone, I expect they are holding out for a second lockdown so they claim that was their scheduled time to make the journeys. Wonder if they will end up visiting any of them. Really amateur way to run a competition, should have set firm geographic boundaries as part of the entry criteria for visits and then a second completion where they pick from all entries for signed copies to be posted.

instead of trekking around the country for a week delivering books, they could have got hold of a temporary phone number and done 30 min personal video calls with a posted signed copy as well. That would have been more value to the subs to have that interaction that 2 mins on the doorstep with them claiming they can’t stop as they are in such a rush to get to their next appointment etc. Plus it would have cost a lot less for Mark and Nadia to actually do. I expect they can’t do that though...because what is the point in being nice to a sub if there is no-one there to vlog it for the world to witness?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Write to LBC. Feck off Manky. Asking your subs for thumbs up, to buy your crappy book, and to request they give you a radio show. No one will employ you. Still trying to get work, by hanging off your wife's coat tails. Just because you've used Global studios to record the therapy session pod cast, does not make you a broadcaster. What an attention bleep. Even when you begged for votes in the pod cast awards. It came nowhere.:LOL:
Would love to see Mark get into a political intellectual debate with Maajid Nawaz, he'd be eaten alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The so called book tour will never happen, excuses will be made.

Reactions: 12
Just watched a bit of last nights live,he always seems to start with,"I was just doing some editing for a documentary I'm working on".No you weren't, the documentary diesnt exist, like yesterday morning ,he held up a file and said ,"this is what I'm working on with kiki today for home schooling " ,again ,no you weren't going to home school,they've never done that before the book came out,dont do it now and start pretending 🤦‍♀️
So transparent 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The new gfh is nice and relaxed , it’s like he has two personalities.
This is the nice mark that went to New York with Nanni Di 🙂.
But who knows if this was filmed before ‘Gnome-Gate’ Kicked off!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.