Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite funny reading the comments under their latest vlog...some people obviously take it personally when others say they live in a mess...I can only assume those subs also live in a mess. Each to their own but if no one is allowed an opinion without Mark encouraging super subs to fight his battles or he only wants one sided discussions then he may as well turn off the comments. If I stumbled across their channel not knowing about them I'd think he was paying for those complimentary comments - youtubers do this in the same way they buy bots. The comments section look manipulated, it also looks very shady when he replies as Dog House - then deletes the comment.

I also find all the excuses about Nadia being ADHD...well just that...an excuse, she gets her friend round to skivvy up after her while she stands there on her phone. Some friend.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It really is. He’s like a hyper child twirling the camera around every 5 seconds. I could NEVER film my house in that state let alone invite anyone in. Clothes everywhere, cupboards unorganised and generally looks untidy. I have OCD with cleaning so it looks worse than it is to me.
It’s no shock really, this 50 year old man can’t keep himself clean, keep his hair clean,keep his finger nails trimmed and clean and manage to put clean clothes on, of course he dosent find anything wrong with filming his grimey filthy self and his grimey filthy house and his grimey dirty necked wife

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's just how every single spare space in the house just has mess on it - every counter top, every shelf, every table, every chair, every window sill, every cupboard. You can't look anywhere without there being mess.

The whole kitchen will be 'cleaned', but the counters will still be piled high with appliances and general mess. It looks awful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice Nadia on her phone in the kitchen saying she was having ‘some drama’ 7.56 min in, and then later on was singing ‘I’ve got no friends’ 9.25 min in.
Wonder what that was all about??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yep, didnt see nitty getting her hands dirty and getting stuck in! Just kept waltzing in and out with a little girl lost look on her face! Shes way too used to ppl just doing it for her, id be mortified if my friends/family started cleaning my cupboards/drawers out and telling me how disgusting they are! Shes beyond shameless, same as manky, just stood filming getting a hard on over nipple tassels and blaming nitty...its his house too ffs! Dirty bastards pair of em.

and this has boiled my piss as well! Them kids are riddled with anxiety and depression, but hey ho, living in a pigsty has made them ‘tidy’ so who cares??! 🤷‍♀️🤬
After watching this I suddenly thought: Oh I get it now!!!!
Nadia thinks she is permanently on her own You Tube filming set of........Absolutely Fab. She is of course playing the part of the self- obsessed, neurotic, helpless, Edina, the girls are both playing the part of Saffy (sensible, tidy- Julia played that role so well) and Mark is maybe a male version of Patsy !
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Found out by accident it's Julia's birthday today 😀🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
One thing he hasn't mentioned for some time is his City trading. I've got a bit of birthday money knocking about, so i was hoping for a few tips from an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bugger - I want to buy an expensive omelette pan and it has all 5 star reviews on Amazon, dare I buy it or is it going to be like the reviews from their book, all lies ?
When you don't have to graft for your money, nothing is valued. Their possessions are littered, thrown everywhere, ''easy come, easy go''. Nitty's stupid baby voice, oh you can't blame me I don't know any better, well, I think she has been indulged all her life. There's nothing wrong with her but sheer laziness.

• Heart
Yep, didnt see nitty getting her hands dirty and getting stuck in! Just kept waltzing in and out with a little girl lost look on her face! Shes way too used to ppl just doing it for her, id be mortified if my friends/family started cleaning my cupboards/drawers out and telling me how disgusting they are! Shes beyond shameless, same as manky, just stood filming getting a hard on over nipple tassels and blaming nitty...its his house too ffs! Dirty bastards pair of em.

and this has boiled my piss as well! Them kids are riddled with anxiety and depression, but hey ho, living in a pigsty has made them ‘tidy’ so who cares??! 🤷‍♀️🤬
even Lisa said iki's romis quite messy, there were pilesof clothes on the floor

• Heart
Reactions: 18
even Lisa said iki's romis quite messy, there were pilesof clothes on the floor
It wouldn't bother me too much if individual bedrooms are messy. It's not how I would live, but it's very much their own personal space (which is why Mark shouldn't have shown Kiki's room!). If they don't mind it being messy, that's on them, and it's contained to their own room.

It's the mess in the communal spaces that would bother me. It's gross not only for other members of the household, but also I'd be mortified if any guests came round.

• Sad
  • Heart
Will somebody please give poor old Helen from South Africa a shout out.She's running out of emojis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched a bit of last nights live,he always seems to start with,"I was just doing some editing for a documentary I'm working on".No you weren't, the documentary diesnt exist, like yesterday morning ,he held up a file and said ,"this is what I'm working on with kiki today for home schooling " ,again ,no you weren't going to home school,they've never done that before the book came out,dont do it now and start pretending 🤦‍♀️
I've noticed that too...he was editing a "documentary" ...but was watching the news and had to RUSH onto youtube to tell everyone the latest on Covid like it's his duty to keep everyone informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many months of lockdown? Yet two middle aged parents, and two perfectly able teens could not sort that house out. It's not just the fact that it's shabby and untidy, it's filthy and unhygienic. Not one of them has pride in their home or appearance. I think Dina and Lisa are both mugs and should leave them to it. It never stays clean or organised.
Why is that boring bastard doing the toy cave lives. He looks like shite. Horrid excema mouth. Still drinking coffee out of a dirty toy cup. Why is his hair highlighted like David Van Day from Dollar. Manky you look awful and your poor hygiene and lack of style are not helping. Have a week off like dirty old Nitty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mark thinks KiKi’s room is tidy! Actually said it’s a cool room. He’s completely deluded. Must be comparing it to the rest of the sh1t tip because it didn’t look tidy to me. Also has the audacity to say Kiki would be annoyed they were in there and still puts it out on a vlog. He has no consideration for those girls What must their life be like living with that filthy pair of attention seeking morons. What must their friends think.They make my skin crawl. All these months Nadia has said she’s frightened of COVID. I wouldn’t worry Nadia, COVID would be frightened to enter your hovel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Judging by the state of the girls bedrooms and den room, they are far from 'tidy' but sure why would they be, living in chaos and mess, and actual dirt all their lives (those drawers when empty :eek: ). They can all live how they like, doesn't affect anyone but themselves, only commenting because he said living like that 'made them tidy':rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Mark thinks KiKi’s room is tidy! Actually said it’s a cool room. He’s completely deluded. Must be comparing it to the rest of the sh1t tip because it didn’t look tidy to me. Also has the audacity to say Kiki would be annoyed they were in there and still puts it out on a vlog. He has no consideration for those girls What must their life be like living with that filthy pair of attention seeking morons. What must their friends think.They make my skin crawl. All these months Nadia has said she’s frightened of COVID. I wouldn’t worry Nadia, COVID would be frightened to enter your hovel.
Kiki needs a lock on her door!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've noticed that too...he was editing a "documentary" ...but was watching the news and had to RUSH onto youtube to tell everyone the latest on Covid like it's his duty to keep everyone informed.
a documetary that no one will be interested in .... imsure the BBC wont be begging to buy it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.