Nadia Sawahla #16 Honey I drank all the vodka, after a hard day NOT homeschooling the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know 🤷‍♀️ thankfully I have a souvenir
You need to send this to youtube, he's only on day 3 without his wife and he's deteriorating rapidly. No one deserves to be verbally abused the way he is carrying on.

As I said earlier, he thinks we're all scared he's going to find us and hurt us.

He cannot follow a recipe never mind a map of where we all live 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Another defector from "the other side" following Mark's meltdown the other night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What an absolute tit tip they live in. There’s no excuse for that with 4 able bodied people living there

• Angry
And don't forget he wears those atrocities to stand on the dining room table for his arty wanky food shots. :sick:
I think those crocks went on holiday to Cornwall imagine how many petrol stations and public loo floors they’ve visited 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why would you clean someone else’s toilet, time and time again??? They are filthy slobs. Leave them to rot in their own tit for god sake!
And Nadia just acts like a spoilt brat. She has no shame and no morals. It’s not gonna be coronavirus that gets them it will be their own filth, in fact they probably created the bloody virus! Rant over

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That house is shocking. They need serious help. Tidy house, tidy mind. Just watching it got me anxious. They both have so many issues. They are emotionally immature. They both need therapy. Hopefully Nadia is in the priory and not filming the circle. I really do think their families, management team and friends should ask them to get off you tube and focus on sorting themselves and that hovel out.

• Heart
I am not sure if this has been mentioned on another thread, but I am not very happy with Nadia's cooking. In case we forget, she mentions she won the 2006 Celebrity Masterchef, (second series) quite a lot.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like to cook, I have lots of recipe books, ( somebody even lent me a copy of Nadia's Greedy Girl cookery book once, but I remember giving it back without making anything from it). I have tried making some of her recipes from her YT channel, and on the whole they are just about OK. I made her Smoked Mackerel pate recently and it was quite good, but that is the only recipe so far that my family has asked me to make again. Everything else has been met with 😒 and I am going to be honest here, I have made probably 5 of "her" recipes.

I was confused why, unlike all the other wonderful Cooking You tubers I follow, she didn't list her ingredients and method in the info box? I have even asked her to do this in a comment, as it is slightly unprofessional not give this info and I pointed out it would be really helpful for us the viewers. Of course she promised to do this, but on her next cooking video there was nada.

It is only since coming here, that I have found out how lazy she is, so of course that explains why she is going to do as little as possible The other reason she may not do it is because of copyright ( people might figure out the recipe she is making is not hers)

The other thing that I have found out since coming here on Tattle Life, is that someone mentioned that her sister Dina is a better chef and "taught" Nadia some of the recipes she used to win celebrity Masterchef because she was rubbish to begin with!!!!!! OMG do I feel stupid for thinking she was an amazingly talented chef and that everything she makes must be wonderful.
I agree re copyright but it's definitely more due to laziness and disorganisation. There was a vlog where N asked Betty to type out the recipe of Mamma's Spaghetti for a paid magazine job! :oops: N's lies, piss takes and contradictions are so beyond a joke that I'm beginning to question the veracity of what I'm typing right now.

Had a little search and I mention it here:

Oh and there's yet another broken-promise Blast from the Recent Past. Remember Gabby Roos was making witty Swadderley compilation videos featuring lots of Maaarks etc? Well she made three featuring Di 4-5 months ago and the Swadderleys never made reaction videos - they were waiting for Di to come round. :rolleyes: Well she's been almost a permament fixture slaving in that garden for months. So what's the delay? Is she only allowed to sit down to review Hollywood's latest releases for My Ma Used to Be a Junky / M's tit book for the Gram? They haven't even commented under Gabby's videos. 😡 I wonder if M gave her any of those essential thumbs ups? I just did.

At the time I speculated they were holding off on showing Gabby Roos' Di films as her editing skills knock what M learnt in the 90s out of the ball park and his wee ego is sore. This is still the truth. However, I'm now more inclined to think that they simply could not care less about anyone in M's precious gnome fighting army, even one who has crafted such labours of love. Perhaps Lisa should have picked up on that before wasting too much of her lockdown creating a bespoke chair for N (and by default YT content for their contentless channel). :( Alternative theory = Gabby Roos messed up by failing to understand N would be unable to sit through three videos where she wasn't the star of the show.

M missed a trick here. He could have sat the whole family down and posted the reaction video after everyone pulled him up for being bipolar an abusive bleep to his mother in the garden:

After that level of disrespect, wouldn't it be wonderful if Gabby Roos used her ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ editing skills to make a time-lapse video charting M&N's physical decline over the past year? This is the perfect window in history to knock that out - before smellivision is invented. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well i,m glad at least someone pulled him up for it!(y) Nice one alfie.
'this exposes him as a narc as he can dish out but can't take it, what other YTer's even those who get loads of criticism sit all night deleting comments they dont like, double standards Mr Manky man, its because you know the comments are true and insighftul about you and your lot and you cant bare that you are exposed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You need to send this to youtube, he's only on day 3 without his wife and he's deteriorating rapidly. No one deserves to be verbally abused the way he is carrying on.

As I said earlier, he thinks we're all scared he's going to find us and hurt us.

He cannot follow a recipe never mind a map of where we all live 🤣
You know I just might 🤔

I agree re copyright but it's definitely more due to laziness and disorganisation. There was a vlog where N asked Betty to type out the recipe of Mamma's Spaghetti for a paid magazine job! :oops: N's lies, piss takes and contradictions are so beyond a joke that I'm beginning to question the veracity of what I'm typing right now.

Had a little search and I mention it here:

Oh and there's yet another broken-promise Blast from the Recent Past. Remember Gabby Roos was making witty Swadderley compilation videos featuring lots of Maaarks etc? Well she made three featuring Di 4-5 months ago and the Swadderleys never made reaction videos - they were waiting for Di to come round. :rolleyes: Well she's been almost a permament fixture slaving in that garden for months. So what's the delay? Is she only allowed to sit down to review Hollywood's latest releases for My Ma Used to Be a Junky / M's tit book for the Gram? They haven't even commented under Gabby's videos. 😡 I wonder if M gave her any of those essential thumbs ups? I just did.

At the time I speculated they were holding off on showing Gabby Roos' Di films as her editing skills knock what M learnt in the 90s out of the ball park and his wee ego is sore. This is still the truth. However, I'm now more inclined to think that they simply could not care less about anyone in M's precious gnome fighting army, even one who has crafted such labours of love. Perhaps Lisa should have picked up on that before wasting too much of her lockdown creating a bespoke chair for N (and by default YT content for their contentless channel). :( Alternative theory = Gabby Roos messed up by failing to understand N would be unable to sit through three videos where she wasn't the star of the show.

M missed a trick here. He could have sat the whole family down and posted the reaction video after everyone pulled him up for being bipolar an abusive bleep to his mother in the garden:

After that level of disrespect, wouldn't it be wonderful if Gabby Roos used her ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ editing skills to make a time-lapse video charting M&N's physical decline over the past year? This is the perfect window in history to knock that out - before smellivision is invented. :sick:
YESSSSS

Reactions: 10
I've just read through some of the comments in last night's Home Time. As usual many super subs are defending Nitty; that they have a lovely warm home and the mess isn't important, that she is hoarding and needs help and that she just looked overwhelmed in the vlog.
Firstly; we all know it isn't a lovely warm home, not with Narc living there
Secondly; I don't think she is hoarding. This conditions has traits which include the owner having a reason to keep each individual item. She not doing that, she's just too lazy to sort and tidy and not organised to know that she already has a drawer full of candles
Thirdly; I watched bits of it (I got drawn in :confused:), she wasn't overwhelmed. She was watching others tidy her mess and making no effort to help!!
Good on Lisa for not taking part!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Agree. It’s an absolute state and whenever something gets cleaned it’s back to a mess in 5 minutes. She’s an adult and can’t even pick up her clothes and organise her cupboards. And that stupid pouting and baby voice gets on my nerves too. Act your age! You have kids, a house and a job but you and your husbands house looks like a teenagers bedroom? I don’t know how Lisa isn’t exhausted of them! They both need to put the camera down, clean the house and do something about them nits. How long have they had them for and not done anything about them?
Completely agree. They live in squalor and filth. All Nadia can do is put on her baby voice and shout I don’t know what to do. How can they show that to the world and not be embarrassed. Mark actually films it, watches it back, edits it and still decides to put it out there. I can’t believe Lisa and her family still go to visit and are happy to eat there and stay the night. How can Nadia sit on Loose women pontificating and go back to that sh1t tip. They are disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I've just read through some of the comments in last night's Home Time. As usual many super subs are defending Nitty; that they have a lovely warm home and the mess isn't important, that she is hoarding and needs help and that she just looked overwhelmed in the vlog.
Firstly; we all know it isn't a lovely warm home, not with Narc living there
Secondly; I don't think she is hoarding. This conditions has traits which include the owner having a reason to keep each individual item. She not doing that, she's just too lazy to sort and tidy and not organised to know that she already has a drawer full of candles
Thirdly; I watched bits of it (I got drawn in :confused:), she wasn't overwhelmed. She was watching others tidy her mess and making no effort to help!!
Good on Lisa for not taking part!!
you are so right, she has no emotional attachment to any items which hoarders tend to have - not being able to let go of physical items -as the item becomes a comfort and protection = she is in fact completely opposite, she has no emotion or attachment to anything - finding her daughter's baby bangle in a disgusting drawer proves that. Why isnt that in a safe place to give to her daughter when she has her first child
When she smashed an expensive bowl she walked away from it - its a very worrying trait she has - disassciated from those around her and when she does show any 'emotion' she is grandiose and unconvincing - very odd

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yep, didnt see nitty getting her hands dirty and getting stuck in! Just kept waltzing in and out with a little girl lost look on her face! Shes way too used to ppl just doing it for her, id be mortified if my friends/family started cleaning my cupboards/drawers out and telling me how disgusting they are! Shes beyond shameless, same as manky, just stood filming getting a hard on over nipple tassels and blaming nitty...its his house too ffs! Dirty bastards pair of em.

and this has boiled my piss as well! Them kids are riddled with anxiety and depression, but hey ho, living in a pigsty has made them ‘tidy’ so who cares??! 🤷‍♀️🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree I don’t think it’s hoarding, more the case that she is disorganised and too lazy to look for things and has so much money to burn that she just buys new rather than look through her cupboards. Dina touched on that when she mentioned how Nadia asked her to get things for her when it’s something she has found plenty of when tidying. Also the large size of house doesn’t help matters, it give Nadia more space to loose things and more excuse to be disorganised. Due to the size it also hides how bad he problem really is. Imagine all their belongings, including housing the two children, in a standard size 3 bed house, put their stuff in property of the same size an ‘average’ uk family of 4 live in, and the problem would look 50 times worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I have just read "Not Submissive"s post. You covered EVERYTHING I came to see and believe. It should be posted to all Social Media platforms!! I don't know enough about tech. and wouldn't want to concerning this horrific twosome. I was disappointed to read that maybe I wasn't genuine before? I understand your point though. By the way I am Looby Lu on gfh comments. Very proud that I got over 170 thumbs up. Now if he reads this I will be blocked but Hay Ho!!
Welcome indeed.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I touched a nerve with my comment on hometime. Doghouse himself immediately told me to eff off, followed by a load of troll subscribers jumping on me. 💅
Just watched a bit of last nights live,he always seems to start with,"I was just doing some editing for a documentary I'm working on".No you weren't, the documentary diesnt exist, like yesterday morning ,he held up a file and said ,"this is what I'm working on with kiki today for home schooling " ,again ,no you weren't going to home school,they've never done that before the book came out,dont do it now and start pretending 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.