Nadia El Ferdaoussi - @Nadia_dailyself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a question... What would someone get from going to a Grand Prix with Nadia? She has never been to one before as far as I can see, so what value does she bring?
People like her are exactly why young female fans of the sport get stick. She’s seeing it as a job opportunity, has zero little knowledge of the sport and is ultimately a glory hunter, she watched Drive to Survive and said yes this is my new life.

stick with wine at least that was somewhat authentic.

Reactions: 8
Eugh cliff house hotel is 2/300 euro a night min (7/800 at weekends!!!)

Genuinely not going to any hotels I see influencers swanning around for free!

Another one to add to the list - not that I could have afforded it anyway!

Reactions: 7
Thought Nadia ‘s stories about influencers and ads and payments last night were interesting . Quite informative !

Reactions: 6
Thought Nadia ‘s stories about influencers and ads and payments last night were interesting . Quite informative !
Interesting what she was saying about not working with teeth whitening strips, supplements and not doing one offs. I can think of several where this is their bread and butter

The state of the outfit she picked for the business awards! All her options were rotten and inappropriate tbf.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if there is a worst dressed ‘influencer’, for someone so naturally pretty with fab make up all the time, her dress sense is atrocious! It’s worse than Jess Reddens and that’s saying something!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Just saw her latest giveaway winner. It’s her manager (lady who owns Versify) very shady indeed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nadia has bought a Range Rover, did you know Nadia bought a Range Rover? GUYS Nadia bought a Range Rover 😂 what a life she leads swanning around the place up the mountains today just to get some air .. I’ll be lucky to get out for a break at work during lunchtime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadia has bought a Range Rover, did you know Nadia bought a Range Rover? GUYS Nadia bought a Range Rover 😂 what a life she leads swanning around the place up the mountains today just to get some air .. I’ll be lucky to get out for a break at work during lunchtime 😂
Waiting to see how many times this one breaks down 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I just want to know where she read this so called comments on her body from?! Coz this thread is practically dead!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just want to know where she read this so called comments on her body from?! Coz this thread is practically dead!🤣
Hahaha my thoughts exactly. Nadia hun, you're not that relevant. How she's 'full time influencing' I will never know, she doesnt even have 50k followers.

I'm pretty sure most of whats on this thread could be summed up under the following categories;
1. Her moaning about that joke of a Land Rover she bought because she wouldn't take advice.
2. Her begging for a free new car.
3. Her thinking F1 is a personality trait, and generally being boring.
4. The gas pricing of her bootcamp weeks away in Marbs, and how fools are parted from their money.

As you were.