Nadia El Ferdaoussi - @Nadia_dailyself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uuuuuugh the bandwagoning on F1 is just so cringe.

Motorsport is not a personality hun 💅🏻

Reactions: 7
Uuuuuugh the bandwagoning on F1 is just so cringe.

Motorsport is not a personality hun 💅🏻
And other press invite by Peroni.

funny how she’s an AM fan when it suits her but she’s Max all the way otherwise. I don’t know why it annoys me so much. It just does

Reactions: 1
The constant F1 posting so of course she gets the wine sent to her.

Can guarantee she’ll end up on a sponsored trip to an F1 when no offence she’s hardly a deserving “fan” of the sport.
The biggest band wagon pain in the ass that has ever existed. Been into F1 my entire life and people like her drive me insane. If she gets pr tickets over a real fan I will lose it.This is her current fad and it's all just for freebies and tag people so she can get attention and engagements. No wonder she's single who would have such a vain , shallow, self indulgent, narcissistic , functioning alcoholic.

Reactions: 3
The biggest band wagon pain in the ass that has ever existed. Been into F1 my entire life and people like her drive me insane. If she gets pr tickets over a real fan I will lose it.This is her current fad and it's all just for freebies and tag people so she can get attention and engagements. No wonder she's single who would have such a vain , shallow, self indulgent, narcissistic , functioning alcoholic.
She literally just popped up for me on TikTok on my FYP talking about “why don’t we talk about K Mag more” I’m this close to commenting “because the last time he was racing you didn’t know F1 exists Nadia”

Does my nut in. I have zero problems with DTS fans but joining in now, picking Max as your fave because he’s the current champion and then begging for freebies is tacky AF. Go back to your travel content Nadia and stay away from the race tracks, they have enough bloggers who know very little about racing already.

She literally just popped up for me on TikTok on my FYP talking about “why don’t we talk about K Mag more” I’m this close to commenting “because the last time he was racing you didn’t know F1 exists Nadia”

Does my nut in. I have zero problems with DTS fans but joining in now, picking Max as your fave because he’s the current champion and then begging for freebies is tacky AF. Go back to your travel content Nadia and stay away from the race tracks, they have enough bloggers who know very little about racing already.
I also just went through who she follows on TikTok and it’s all f1 fan accounts. You’re about 2 years too late and 20 years too old to get into F1 TikTok. I’m sorry if I’m coming across nasty but I’ve never seen anyone in my life hop on the bandwagon quite that hard and fast

I also just went through who she follows on TikTok and it’s all f1 fan accounts. You’re about 2 years too late and 20 years too old to get into F1 TikTok. I’m sorry if I’m coming across nasty but I’ve never seen anyone in my life hop on the bandwagon quite that hard and fast
She did a tik tok ??duck me !! Of course she did 🙄

Reactions: 2
I remember her going ballastic a few years ago because Love Island was postponed one night because of the world Cup final because sport was ridiculous apparently.

But suddenly F1 is life because its boujee and so hot right now. She hasn't even followed for a full season yet!!

Reactions: 4
She's clueless.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ On so many levels but seriously what festival goer would be staying in a hotel that costs a couple of hundred a night?? I don't think she understands how destivals work and what you do at them . Half the craic is trying to find your tent, having chats with strangers, making new friends.
Also pennys to prada recommending people to follow a functioning alcoholic has made me unfollower her.

Attachments

She's clueless.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ On so many levels but seriously what festival goer would be staying in a hotel that costs a couple of hundred a night?? I don't think she understands how destivals work and what you do at them . Half the craic is trying to find your tent, having chats with strangers, making new friends.
Also pennys to prada recommending people to follow a functioning alcoholic has made me unfollower her.
She's away with the fairies entirely.
People spend tonnes of money for EP, how in the name of God would you have enough funds to book a night in the Marker as well?

She's away with the fairies entirely.
People spend tonnes of money for EP, how in the name of God would you have enough funds to book a night in the Marker as well?
She really is. No sense of reality at all. I suppose when you never pay for a hotel , you have zero concept of how much they cost. Ugghhh " influencers " are just painful 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I know follower count isn't everything but HOW is she gifted so much and given so many stays in high end hotels, here and abroad with only 47k followers? I genuinely never looked at her follower count before but it's shocked me.

Reactions: 5
I know follower count isn't everything but HOW is she gifted so much and given so many stays in high end hotels, here and abroad with only 47k followers? I genuinely never looked at her follower count before but it's shocked me.
It makes zero sense!!!! The other part I don't understand is why do brands and companies work with someone who gets less than 500 likes on the average post ? Thats poor engagement especially on her hotel stay posts. I wonder how many of those 47k are bots 🤔

Do you really think she is an alcoholic
It's very rare when her stories doesn't involve tons of wine or cocktails. I understand her job is to do with wine and whining but it's excessive. The camino showed that. Everything is just an excuse to have an expensive piss up.
For someone who's trying to parlay a career in the health and wellness industry , she really doesn't give off healthy vibes.

Was just sent this screenshot. Besides posting a father day gift idea of a bottle of wine for €175(zero sense of reality proven yet again), she really is trying to get into the F1 press events etc. She has only been interested in it for not even 2 bleeping months but she thinks she should get involved in it somehow 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️duck me !!! I can't cope with these delusional influencers. Can't wait for the Influencer bumble to burst.

Attachments

Stoppppp Nadia - the affiliate link for the ridiculous wine, absolute BS. I actually have never heard her say anyone about wine that I don’t already know from going on wine tastings on holidays a few times. She’s an absolute spoofer and her greed is really showing lately.
Only posers would buy wine from Brown Thomas. If I wanted to buy a special bottle I’d go to a local independent off license and speak to someone who actually knows what they’re on about. I’d bet my house that the stuff in BTs is some overhyped marketing nonsense (like Whispering Angle but more expensive) for people who don’t know what they’re talking about.

Attachments

Still with the car thing? Like how?
You take out a loan, or you go with a finance package Nadia. Maybe she's holding out on attending an F1 event with Aston Martin, and snagging a freebie 🙄😂

• Haha
Doesn’t your heart just bleed for her?
There are unprecedented shortages of key components for cars, causing havoc with supply chains. Car dealerships can’t even get cars in stock for paying customers yet she’s hanging in for a freebie? Delusional.

Attachments

Doesn’t your heart just bleed for her?
There are unprecedented shortages of key components for cars, causing havoc with supply chains. Car dealerships can’t even get cars in stock for paying customers yet she’s hanging in for a freebie? Delusional.
Like all influencers she's beyond delusional 😂😂😂😂
To be honest I don't think she should be on the road. I think we are all safer while she takes taxi's 😂😂
I don't know why but she really gives off High maintenance, spoilt bratt , self indulgent vibes. Bet she throws tantrums like a toddler!!!