Nadia El Ferdaoussi - @Nadia_dailyself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go through phases of really liking her and then sheā€™ll say or do something that just makes me absolutely allergic šŸ¤¢

Like this, from yesterday - where she basically begs for a free car.
That is so embarrassing and so scabby,

Reactions: 4
I like her, good positive vibes with none of the toxic positivity
This is just it, I want to like her and most of the time I do. I like a lot of the same things she does like hiking (although to a lesser extent), wine, gold jewellery, natural makeup, travelling around Ireland etc. And I definitely appreciate the lack of ā€œmanifestationā€ BS that is just so common on the gram these days.

Butā€¦ she is also friends with Sabrina Hill who is an absolute crook, and has stood up for Joanne Larby previously. I think a persons friends say a lot about them!

And this nonsense about her car. She was quite sharp/borderline rude to anyone who told her not to buy a second hand Land Rover even though she put of a question box about it. She didnā€™t want to hear it, she just wanted a Chelsea Tractor obviously and it has not stopped breaking down since she got it hence she is now ā€œopen to other brandsā€ šŸ¤”

Shes clearly someone who cannot take advise and has to learn the hard way.

Love her, sheā€™s consistent and considered with who and what she works with. She works hard and is high vibe.

I love that she champions home and works with homegrown Irish brands a lot as well as her travel stuff.

The only influencer who I never feel a need to silence as she shares genuinely interesting and credible things

Love her, sheā€™s consistent and considered with who and what she works with. She works hard and is high vibe.

I love that she champions home and works with homegrown Irish brands a lot as well as her travel stuff.

The only influencer who I never feel a need to silence as she shares genuinely interesting and credible things
And never overshares

Reactions: 1
I really like her. Content seems authentic and very original and offers something different, wine/champagne knowledge. Great angle. Her collaborations ring true to me. I only started following her in the pandemic and have to applaud how, as a travel blogger/journo, sheā€™s grown her following and made good content. Way to pivot! Iā€™m so shocked that she comments positively on Joanne Larby posts. Would love to know how she knows her. If anyone knows. And the car comment was very odd!

Reactions: 6
She makes the odd grating statement (who doesn't tho šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) but I mostly really like her. The mix of fitness, enjoying food and drink etc plus her travel content is great.

Reactions: 5
This is just it, I want to like her and most of the time I do. I like a lot of the same things she does like hiking (although to a lesser extent), wine, gold jewellery, natural makeup, travelling around Ireland etc. And I definitely appreciate the lack of ā€œmanifestationā€ BS that is just so common on the gram these days.

Butā€¦ she is also friends with Sabrina Hill who is an absolute crook, and has stood up for Joanne Larby previously. I think a persons friends say a lot about them!

And this nonsense about her car. She was quite sharp/borderline rude to anyone who told her not to buy a second hand Land Rover even though she put of a question box about it. She didnā€™t want to hear it, she just wanted a Chelsea Tractor obviously and it has not stopped breaking down since she got it hence she is now ā€œopen to other brandsā€ šŸ¤”

Shes clearly someone who cannot take advise and has to learn the hard way.
She seemed cool to me but then... South Dublin is riddled with these wagons (Iā€™m talking about the SUV) driven by women who basically use them for the schoolrun. The planetā€™s on fire and giant hunks of metal take way more resources to build and run. The vehicles also endanger every other road user: cyclists, pedestrians, other drivers all stand to fare much worse if hit by an SUV. Theyā€™re lethal.

But these suburban, non-farming owners like the driving position and ā€œit keeps my children safeā€. Or, like Nadia, crave the image, as projected by other rich women. What about the rest of us and our children? TLDR: I lost respect for Nadia when she bought a Land Rover.

Reactions: 5
The decision to buy that Land Rover biting her in the arse for about the 167th time since she bought the car less than a year ago.

Is having a Landy worth that amount of hassle? I canā€™t think of anything worse. Iā€™m in a very fortunate position in that I have a new and very nice car, and itā€™s an appropriate size for my needs (which are similar to Nadias). It never even crosses my mind that my car just suddenly wonā€™t work when I want to go somewhere, or will leave me stranded when it breaks down away from home, or that the door handle will just come off in my hand. No car is worth that level of stress!

Reactions: 3
Still on the beg for a new car. Her last attempt obviously didnā€™t yield the right results šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Shameless šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Also outrageous cos so many people said don't get the bloody jeep they are unreliable and she put up lots of cheeky posts saying don't give me unsolicited advice (even though she had asked for it)šŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
I love Nadia. Have followed her for years. She is authentic and real. No new outfit for every night out. Totally in awe of her Killi trip. Has been on my bucket list since forever but kids.. loved how she has showcased Ireland.
I would love to see her getting a car deal. She deserves it and she only works with brands she uses anyway.
I also enjoy her cooking and wind recommendations. She is a good all rounder.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love Nadia. Have followed her for years. She is authentic and real. No new outfit for every night out. Totally in awe of her Killi trip. Has been on my bucket list since forever but kids.. loved how she has showcased Ireland.
I would love to see her getting a car deal. She deserves it and she only works with brands she uses anyway.
I also enjoy her cooking and wind recommendations. She is a good all rounder.
I hear you but I work hard and graft every day. I love Ireland and am a good all rounder. Can I have an car deal please? Why do Instagrammers think they have this divine right to certain things?
To be honest she hasnā€™t really helped herself, sheā€™s complained so much about her Land Rover that it wouldnā€™t inspire me to make her an ambassador for another car company.

Reactions: 7
To be honest, Iā€™d rather see her get a car deal then some of the people who have them.. Greg O Shea, Muireann O Connell etc, at least driving around Ireland seems to be part of what Nadia does so it would make more sense to me then tv personalities showing it parked up by their house!!! But presume they got it through their agents, not by asking!!!
Side note, I donā€™t think Greg / Muireann shouldnā€™t have them, just think it would be a decent fit for Nadia!

Reactions: 2
First time I have ever felt the need to comment on influencer but at what point do we all acknowledge that this woman is a functioning alcoholic? It's so sad to watch someone normalise drinking everyday as if there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 2