Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
At first I thought the F1 stuff was kinda funny but she’s actually such a joke about it, she talks about the drivers like they’re on a first name basis. Hun you didn’t know what F1 was 4 months ago. We all enjoyed Drive to Survive but you’d have to have some hole in your life to take it on as your entire personality. Nadia can’t just enjoy the races either, she has to show everyone that’s she’s watching, and beg for freebies 🙄
As for the saps who paid over €1000 to share a room with someone for a week in Spain (flights are extra!) and partake in her holiday camp, I have no words other than fools and their money are easily parted.

Reactions: 9

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Not sure of tve point of this article 😂
She’s on instagram today bitching about Lewis and his periods of dominance, you know the ones you didn’t watch Nadia. You like Max because he’s winning. If you started watching before the sport became a fad you might appreciate how Lewis is the Goat and his dominance is nothing like Max’s. still yet to get to a race but getting friends to write articles about how she went to trinity twenty years ago and is a fair weather fan of a sport.
Pathetic

Reactions: 8

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Just a question... What would someone get from going to a Grand Prix with Nadia? She has never been to one before as far as I can see, so what value does she bring?
People like her are exactly why young female fans of the sport get stick. She’s seeing it as a job opportunity, has zero little knowledge of the sport and is ultimately a glory hunter, she watched Drive to Survive and said yes this is my new life.

stick with wine at least that was somewhat authentic.

Reactions: 8

tbo

Nadia has bought a Range Rover, did you know Nadia bought a Range Rover? GUYS Nadia bought a Range Rover 😂 what a life she leads swanning around the place up the mountains today just to get some air .. I’ll be lucky to get out for a break at work during lunchtime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SozBbz

VIP Member
Uuuuuugh the bandwagoning on F1 is just so cringe.

Motorsport is not a personality hun 💅🏻

Eugh cliff house hotel is 2/300 euro a night min (7/800 at weekends!!!)

Genuinely not going to any hotels I see influencers swanning around for free!

Another one to add to the list - not that I could have afforded it anyway!

Whatsgoingon898

I love Nadia. Have followed her for years. She is authentic and real. No new outfit for every night out. Totally in awe of her Killi trip. Has been on my bucket list since forever but kids.. loved how she has showcased Ireland.
I would love to see her getting a car deal. She deserves it and she only works with brands she uses anyway.
I also enjoy her cooking and wind recommendations. She is a good all rounder.
I hear you but I work hard and graft every day. I love Ireland and am a good all rounder. Can I have an car deal please? Why do Instagrammers think they have this divine right to certain things?
To be honest she hasn’t really helped herself, she’s complained so much about her Land Rover that it wouldn’t inspire me to make her an ambassador for another car company.

Jg86

VIP Member
Remember her tweeting. So who do you chose a driver to support is it by country? Are there Irish drivers? And then she picked Max because he was winning… figures
She is a reminder that as long as you are a serious bullshitter, you don't need to have talent , skill or education to get a job.

Reactions: 6

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
She's like a teenager who wears a nirvana t-shirt while not knowing a single thing about the band or music . No doubt we will be rewarded with another insightful F1 TikTok soon that or her piss poor attempt at rdls. 🤦🏻

Tell me you know sweet fuck all about nutrition without telling me you know sweet fuck all about nutrition !!
The fact that people have spent over a grand on her "fitness week" makes me think what the fuck is wrong with them!!!
She’s just getting her nutrition in order for next year.

Heard she is taking the Haas seat if Mick leaves. All her pushing for a road car and she has got an F1 seat instead ….

• Haha

caz87

I really like her. Content seems authentic and very original and offers something different, wine/champagne knowledge. Great angle. Her collaborations ring true to me. I only started following her in the pandemic and have to applaud how, as a travel blogger/journo, she’s grown her following and made good content. Way to pivot! I’m so shocked that she comments positively on Joanne Larby posts. Would love to know how she knows her. If anyone knows. And the car comment was very odd!

In April Nadia was tweeting asking if there are Irish drivers in F1 and now she’s trying to what? Work in some capacity as an F1-fluencer. Get in the sea!
Pretty sure before April she had never heard about F1 . Now it's become her personality 🤦‍♀️ she is such a "pick me " type of person. Hops on every bandwagon . Still don't understand how she gets so many free hotel stays, trips and gifts when her engagement is so low

Whatsgoingon898

I stopped following her a few weeks ago after she had been a smart arse in some of her responses on her question boxes. Not into those negative vibes, don’t put up a question box if you’re gonna be a d!ck in your responses. Anyways, have just gone back on for a peak, am I right In thinking she has full on copied Roz with Nadias trails? Is she having a laugh?! That is so blatant!!Least Roz put in a few years of effort into organising her hike life.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Less than 2 years ago she had no clue about F1 and now she's getting free trips and doing panels. The pick me vibes she gives off is next level
Remember her tweeting. So who do you chose a driver to support is it by country? Are there Irish drivers? And then she picked Max because he was winning… figures

SozBbz

VIP Member
I just want to know where she read this so called comments on her body from?! Coz this thread is practically dead!🤣
Hahaha my thoughts exactly. Nadia hun, you're not that relevant. How she's 'full time influencing' I will never know, she doesnt even have 50k followers.

I'm pretty sure most of whats on this thread could be summed up under the following categories;
1. Her moaning about that joke of a Land Rover she bought because she wouldn't take advice.
2. Her begging for a free new car.
3. Her thinking F1 is a personality trait, and generally being boring.
4. The gas pricing of her bootcamp weeks away in Marbs, and how fools are parted from their money.

As you were.