Nadia El Ferdaoussi - @Nadia_dailyself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Nadia but christ does she know how to whine (and wine). Also I've never known anyone to have worse luck with cars.

Reactions: 5
I like Nadia but christ does she know how to whine (and wine). Also I've never known anyone to have worse luck with cars.
She definitely loves a bit of wine while whining 😂😂 I don't think it's bad luck. She genuinely just wants a free car or something along the lines of what Lisa Jordan has going on.

Reactions: 3
"As soon as I've my car sorted " I swear this one is desperate for a free car. I know used cars are harder to come by at the moment but my god it doesn't take this long to buy your own car.

Reactions: 2
Fairly sure Nadia is in that Instagram commenting pod with her, so she interacts with Joanne's posts to get reciprocal comments back. Think Simone Scribes was in the same pod as while back, always see them all commenting on each others stuff

Reactions: 4
Fairly sure Nadia is in that Instagram commenting pod with her, so she interacts with Joanne's posts to get reciprocal comments back. Think Simone Scribes was in the same pod as while back, always see them all commenting on each others stuff
Oh absolutely, I just don't get why they agree to be in the same group as Muffy, her reputation is absolutely toxic.
It’s so cynical and reflects badly on all involved.

Reactions: 1
I did not know this was a thing 😳.

Here she is interacting with Larby again, all part of the influencer loop they’re all part of.
For context, this is a reel of Muffy demonstration a Foreo while pretending to rub product into a face full of make up 🙄 so there is no possible way she actually thinks this is good content.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Here she is interacting with Larby again, all part of the influencer loop they’re all part of.
For context, this is a reel of Muffy demonstration a Foreo while pretending to rub product into a face full of make up 🙄 so there is no possible way she actually thinks this is good content.
Nadia is desperate to boost engagement. Considering her last few posts have only a few hundred likes it's not a good sign. The recent few paid trips posts bombed maybe she thinks by interacting with fools like Larby it will somehow help her. Not a genuine bone in either of their bodies.

Oh I would like to put money on the following
This band waggoner, functioning alcoholic is about to
1) try and steal one of roz p photographers for her hike series
2)buy a camera and all of a sudden develop a love of landscape photography sunrises amd sunsets .
3) continue to tag one particular photographer for his attention "crocs tag and f1 tags"
4) and someday soon have a post up from an experience in a defender in Wicklow .

Watch this space. Irish influencers and rhe Irish photography community are getting so entwined its upsetting to see

Reactions: 3
I stopped following her a few weeks ago after she had been a smart arse in some of her responses on her question boxes. Not into those negative vibes, don’t put up a question box if you’re gonna be a d!ck in your responses. Anyways, have just gone back on for a peak, am I right In thinking she has full on copied Roz with Nadias trails? Is she having a laugh?! That is so blatant!!Least Roz put in a few years of effort into organising her hike life.

Reactions: 6
I stopped following her a few weeks ago after she had been a smart arse in some of her responses on her question boxes. Not into those negative vibes, don’t put up a question box if you’re gonna be a d!ck in your responses. Anyways, have just gone back on for a peak, am I right In thinking she has full on copied Roz with Nadias trails? Is she having a laugh?! That is so blatant!!Least Roz put in a few years of effort into organising her hike life.
She is the queen of the bitchy snarky comment. Those question box's bug the life out of me. Like you said don't put them up if you are going to be a dick .
100% copying her but that's because she is still odd that roz got the failte ireland gig she wanted and roz got a deal with 53 degrees north and revive etc which Is what nadia was desperate for. There's a lot of drama between those 2 and a few other who are desperate to be apart of the "health and wellness " scene in Ireland.
Its funny to watch nadia is try and steal some of roz's main photographers and videographers for her poor version of the hike life.

Reactions: 5
Follow her on Twitter too the bitchy sarky comments are even worse there ... 🙄🙄 not sure if she is trying to be controversial or that's just her personality 🙈🙈

The constant F1 posting so of course she gets the wine sent to her.

Can guarantee she’ll end up on a sponsored trip to an F1 when no offence she’s hardly a deserving “fan” of the sport.

Reactions: 2