Nadia El Ferdaoussi - @Nadia_dailyself

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the huns will talk about trolls commenting on their bodies when their engagement levels drop ..that or they will post a dress or bikini pic.
Nadia is due a short dress pic soon and I'm guessing roz will do a bikini/swimsuit pic because her wellfest post haven't got high engagement levels.
Maeve madden will be the same.
In all seriousness how does nadia make enough money from being an influencer? She doesn't get the big big gigs

Reactions: 3
All the huns will talk about trolls commenting on their bodies when their engagement levels drop ..that or they will post a dress or bikini pic.
Nadia is due a short dress pic soon and I'm guessing roz will do a bikini/swimsuit pic because her wellfest post haven't got high engagement levels.
In all seriousness how does nadia make enough money from being an influencer? She doesn't get the big big gigs
She ran fitness camps in Spain or somewhere, isn't this latest Everest Base Camp trip something she was leading too? Plus she always has gifted hotel stays, a partnership with Maxol & generally tries to stay high end with who she shills for like champagne brands. I imagine her rates are high because of that but who knows.

Reactions: 2
She ran fitness camps in Spain or somewhere, isn't this latest Everest Base Camp trip something she was leading too? Plus she always has gifted hotel stays, a partnership with Maxol & generally tries to stay high end with who she shills for like champagne brands. I imagine her rates are high because of that but who knows.
The everest trip and fitness camps didn't sell out . There's was always a few spots left.
I suppose from her previous job of travel writer she has plenty of connections . I still will be pissed if she gets any gig F1 related. She hasn't a clue what she's talking about

Reactions: 4
She will no doubt quote this … but how for someone who is non stop working out or exercising is her body shape not entirely different ?

She drinks a lot

it’s a bit much with what appears to be almost every evening at home alone with your laptop watching F1 drinking wine

I just find it either a) fake or b) odd

She drinks a lot

it’s a bit much with what appears to be almost every evening at home alone with your laptop watching F1 drinking wine

I just find it either a) fake or b) odd
She does love her alcohol pr drops. A glass of wine/champagne/beer everyday is not great for anyone's health.
She seems very lonely most evenings

Reactions: 2
Anyone else get the ick when these influencers post from the be real app?

Yet another basic ass insta hun witch getting paid to promote ireland 🤦🏻‍♀️ Failte Ireland (discover Ireland) and all the rest are disgraceful for giving money to these duck wits

Reactions: 5
Not sure of tve point of this article 😂
She’s on instagram today bitching about Lewis and his periods of dominance, you know the ones you didn’t watch Nadia. You like Max because he’s winning. If you started watching before the sport became a fad you might appreciate how Lewis is the Goat and his dominance is nothing like Max’s. still yet to get to a race but getting friends to write articles about how she went to trinity twenty years ago and is a fair weather fan of a sport.
Pathetic

Reactions: 8
Wonder will there be a golf article on her now that she really wants to get into golf.

I'm starting to think she's just looking for a husband 😂😂 trying to pin that landscape photographer down didn't work out so now it will have to be some f1 head or golf tool😂

Wonder will there be a golf article on her now that she really wants to get into golf.

I'm starting to think she's just looking for a husband 😂😂 trying to pin that landscape photographer down didn't work out so now it will have to be some f1 head or golf tool😂
Serious “pick me” energy from her!! Pamela Joyce is the same!

Nadia gives me the ick when she speaks. She starts each sentence with “Ok …” and why does she speak so bleeping fast “hdidbdyhdbxidnh the gym jdhebudijdhdn wine jdhebjxgdjhd home” that’s all I can decipher.

She's painful. The fact that she thinks she's some kind of athlete baffles me.

I see Nadia is on some kind of podcast F1 related. She genuinely has no clue and is winging it. When someone says ummm more than any word in a sentence, you know they’re struggling. She needs to stop wedging her fat arse into everything that drops into her knickers.