Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even half Moroccan, she made that up. Her dad is from Saudi
She’s not Saudi lmaooo, nada isn’t even a saudi name. What Saudi father would allow their daughter to dress the way she does lmao. She’s 100% Moroccan.

Reactions: 3
She’s not Saudi lmaooo, nada isn’t even a saudi name. What Saudi father would allow their daughter to dress the way she does lmao. She’s 100% Moroccan.
I’m half Libyan and my full Libyan cousin went to Arabic school with her growing up as kids. She’s a fraud

Don’t think he had much control over her he didn’t live with them not sure if her parents were still together or not whilst she was growing up

Reactions: 2
I’m half Libyan and my full Libyan cousin went to Arabic school with her growing up as kids. She’s a fraud

Don’t think he had much control over her he didn’t live with them not sure if her parents were still together or not whilst she was growing up
What else did your cousin say about her?

I don’t speak to my cousin anymore 😂 but just that her eyes are brown so she wears contacts to make them green, had a lot of surgery etc. Nooo I’m pretty sure her dad is from Saudi; unless that’s got mixed up in translation. Can’t say 100% but that’s what I remember being told when I was younger before she started blogging/modelling

Reactions: 1
What does Nada do all day? Shes not an influencer, doesn't even do her photo shoots anymore so I am genuinely curious to know what she does all day.

Reactions: 1
What does Nada do all day? Shes not an influencer, doesn't even do her photo shoots anymore so I am genuinely curious to know what she does all day.
Plan a cringeworthy day of ordering flowers to get a pic for the gram of her and Umar, but ask him to post so she doesn’t look like she’s ‘showing off’ her new life.
We see straight threw it nada.

What does Umar do all day? Does he not work anymore?

Reactions: 5
Plan a cringeworthy day of ordering flowers to get a pic for the gram of her and Umar, but ask him to post so she doesn’t look like she’s ‘showing off’ her new life.
We see straight threw it nada.

What does Umar do all day? Does he not work anymore?
Lol I thought she got engaged when I saw those flowers. Umar had something on his story about some investment so he is obviously working remotely on projects. I wonder if she just stays home all day waiting for him.

I don't find Amy as a gold digger at all, does she come from money because she sure has been keeping up with the Umar Kamani lifestyle he gave her with back to back holidays and designer gear & with her sister Faye. I find it super strange the Xmas before breakup year her mum was with them in Dubai I wonder what changed. Atleast Amy worked for her money too at PLT ofcourse with easy promotions because of eating CEO. She probably got payed 30 grand or more per year as that's how she's keeping up with the lifestyle.

About the current girlfriend, definitely see Umar getting married to her because she seems the perfect fit. Anyone noticed the Four Model Management company they started up as soon as he dated her. Nada managed to get one of her mates from her old agency recruited as head booker too.

I feel Umar Kamani is super needy of Nada eg always touchy and feely in pictures even when she went to Wales with her family she had to go back within days but also took her family with her...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And they are engaged!
anyone else think Umar has become a different man since he started dating her? I wonder what about her made him change so much

Reactions: 4
A tale as old as time… the gold digger and the millionaire 🥺❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw a comment on daily fail saying ring resembles a fox’s glacier mint 😆 thats all I see when I look at the ring now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The other commenter is right, her actual surname is Bataweel which is Saudi. Her mum is an Irish lady named Linda. She's not Moroccan in the slightest 😂

Reactions: 7