Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umar wanted Instagram eye candy and now he can deal with being milked dry by this one whilst she pretends not be materialistic by posting quotes about god every now and then. FYI the other instagrammer Natasha mentioned above is seething with jealousy over Nada bagging cash cow Umar

Reactions: 8
Umar wanted Instagram eye candy and now he can deal with being milked dry by this one whilst she pretends not be materialistic by posting quotes about god every now and then. FYI the other instagrammer Natasha mentioned above is seething with jealousy over Nada bagging cash cow Umar
yeah she’s another gold digger massively

Reactions: 1
You can so tell she’s with Umar because of his success and wealth. If it wasn’t for his money she wouldn’t look at him twice. A man like Umar would be with her no matter what even if he knows she’s a golddigger because she looks good so it makes him look good and he has more money than anybody could ask for so for him even if she’s with him for money, it’s not like she’s gonna make him broke so he’s not bothered. She wants him for his money, he wants her for her looks and his insta/public image. Its a win win for both. Plus an Asian guy dating an Arab girl is like an achievement for some reason. He’ll be scared to let her go and no be able to be with an Arab chick again. I’m just wondering how his family don’t even notice...

Reactions: 6
Umar needs to realise plenty of Arab girls would happily date him as he has so much £££. Also nada is half Moroccan half Irish. Moroccan women have the biggest reputation in the Middle East and amongst other Arabs for being whores, easy and prostitutes.

Reactions: 4
@cake100 With or without money, he’s very good looking so he could find anybody. Maybe someone on his level financially that will defo show she’s not there for the money. Everything Nada is showing off on her stories and insta is funded by him. Literally everything. Her Ferrari, the ‘New Homes’ she keeps on posting, her clothes, bags, holidays etc. I wonder what she’d be like without him. I do believe she’s in it not because she’s easy or whatever, but because of the life she has with him. Also not all Moroccan women are like that. I’m half Moroccan and not about that life lol.

Reactions: 3
Umar needs to realise plenty of Arab girls would happily date him as he has so much £££. Also nada is half Moroccan half Irish. Moroccan women have the biggest reputation in the Middle East and amongst other Arabs for being whores, easy and prostitutes.
There are Lebanese whores, Syrian whores, Algerian whores, Iraqi whores, Egyptian whores. Even 5aleeji whores. So your point is?? I have grown up around so many Moroccans and they are some of the sweetest people in this world. Don’t make baseless comments like that because at the end of the day it’s a small group of Moroccan women who go to the gulf to thot, the majority of them don’t partake in such activities. ✌🏼

He isn’t even good looking on his best day. The guy is cringe as duck he wants to be arab so bad 😂😂😂😂from wearing dishdasha to posing like a emirati prince, tacky and cringe as duck. They both perfect for eachother. Self hating Pakistani and half brain cell bimbo = match made in heaven. Hope she rinses him x

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
completely agree with the response above!
don't come on here with baseless assumptions about a whole country of women.

Reactions: 11
I don't think wearing a couple of Arab outfits in Dubai makes you an Arab wannabe... Also looks are subjective and I think he is a very good looking guy lol I would date him. Although I do wonder if he might be a bit of a self hater since he only dates non Asians just like his brothers. I think its common amongst wealthier Asians that their parents tell them they are better than other Asians so they only go out with white girls and think Asians are beneath them. Just a random thought i had while stalking his IG.
Also his mom is Hindu from India and his dad is Muslim from India so not Pakistani.

his mum is called Aisha which is a Muslim name??
I don't think wearing a couple of Arab outfits in Dubai makes you an Arab wannabe... Also looks are subjective and I think he is a very good looking guy lol I would date him. Although I do wonder if he might be a bit of a self hater since he only dates non Asians just like his brothers. I think its common amongst wealthier Asians that their parents tell them they are better than other Asians so they only go out with white girls and think Asians are beneath them. Just a random thought i had while stalking his IG.
Also his mom is Hindu from India and his dad is Muslim from India so not Pakistani.

She probably converted when she got married. She tags her sisters and her relatives on her IG and they all have Hindu names.

No idea how they met, he was with that maddie the week before him and nada got into a relationship and she posted ‘I love you’ after their first date.
really wanna see an unedited or filterless picture of her up - look at her pics on the pretty little thing website she doesn’t even look good!!

I know she always wears coloured contact lenses. She’s extremely good at posing to elongate how she looks as well. Real height is 5’3. Someone wrote in the Madison Sarah thread on here that Umar and Nada had been seeing each other for 2 years but surely not as he was with Amy until June last year?

I know she always wears coloured contact lenses. She’s extremely good at posing to elongate how she looks as well. Real height is 5’3. Someone wrote in the Madison Sarah thread on here that Umar and Nada had been seeing each other for 2 years but surely not as he was with Amy until June last year?
The only close up pictures I found. Is she really half Irish? She looks full moroccan.

Attachments

The only close up pictures I found. Is she really half Irish? She looks full moroccan.
Yep her mum is Irish, dad is Moroccan. She said this once on her insta story. Also her mum’s first and second name (I won’t say for privacy reasons) is also extremely popular Irish names

Firstly sweetie, he is an arab wannabe. He thinks with his newfound wealth he can buy his way into arab society. In fact, I know a lot of Asians both Pakistanis and Indians who wished they were Arabs. There isn’t any reason why he should be wearing thobe, he’s not a local, so why does he try to act like it?😂

750C6DBF-470B-4FCE-B646-FCA3D154B9D1.jpeg
88ACC671-08B2-4441-92EE-AA787D0383D2.jpeg
68AD2C1E-C6EF-4A85-ABA9-27F236B50522.jpeg
707982F9-0CC2-4F03-A6AA-E9D033140DE0.jpeg
1758DC07-9617-4AF1-8F05-D1410D220CB2.jpeg
75F17714-878C-4D87-B9FC-6DEB9C2339EF.jpeg

The sad thing is... he looks so dumb and theatrical in these clothes. He should stick to his own culture because if I was sensitive I’d sure as hell call this cultural appropriation :))

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Firstly sweetie, he is an arab wannabe. He thinks with his newfound wealth he can buy his way into arab society. In fact, I know a lot of Asians both Pakistanis and Indians who wished they were Arabs. There isn’t any reason why he should be wearing thobe, he’s not a local, so why does he try to act like it?😂

View attachment 257083View attachment 257084View attachment 257085View attachment 257086View attachment 257087View attachment 257088
The sad thing is... he looks so dumb and theatrical in these clothes. He should stick to his own culture because if I was sensitive I’d sure as hell call this cultural appropriation :))
I bet you anything Nada encourages it and boosts his ego even more to make him feel more Arab and manly. That’s how he’s so hooked on her. He wasn’t this whipped with his ex long term gf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet you anything Nada encourages it and boosts his ego even more to make him feel more Arab and manly. That’s how he’s so hooked on her. He wasn’t this whipped with his ex long term gf
She probably does😂😂😂 I don’t think he would be able to find a better arab than her, he’ll probably end up settling down with her. He definitely seems like the kind to have kids with a woman outside of his race bc of self hate.

View attachment 257083View attachment 257084View attachment 257085View attachment 257086View attachment 257087View attachment 257088
Honestly he could be a self hater but a few outfits in Dubai don't prove it. I noticed at his brothers wedding he was the only one out of the three that wore this over the top Asian outfit that guys don't usually wear.
He likes to dress up...thats what I gather from these outfits and he probably got gifted some of these to wear when he got there.

I don't know what the situation is like in the UK but in the US Indians never claim to be Arab. Maybe because the Arabs in London are the rich Saudi types while the ones in the US are poorer refugee types from Iraq and Syria.

She probably does😂😂😂 I don’t think he would be able to find a better arab than her, he’ll probably end up settling down with her. He definitely seems like the kind to have kids with a woman outside of his race bc of self hate.
I have noticed that amongst UK Asians. They think they have made it when they marry a (very average) white girl. 😅

His dad and his brother are wearing regular suits and then there's Umar.

Attachments

Last edited: