Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone make a thread on Natasha? Be interested to know what the tea is!
Natasha's family has money but they're very working class roots (not that there' anything wrong with that). The money comes from a curry house they owned in Bolton for many years (not sure if they still do).

Like Nada, she's half Caucasian but tries to emphasise her Iranian roots (mum is named Debra for goodness sake!). She's was naturally quite pale-skinned and caucasian looking in her features but obviously tans a lot, edits her pics and has got a lot of work done to look 'exotic'. It's hilarious if you see her about with her sister Jessica who is probably the most 'white' looking blonde lady ever. They used to look really similar when Natasha was younger so it really emphasises just how much she's had done.

Reactions: 4
Natasha's family has money but they're very working class roots (not that there' anything wrong with that). The money comes from a curry house they owned in Bolton for many years (not sure if they still do).

Like Nada, she's half Caucasian but tries to emphasise her Iranian roots (mum is named Debra for goodness sake!). She's was naturally quite pale-skinned and caucasian looking in her features but obviously tans a lot, edits her pics and has got a lot of work done to look 'exotic'. It's hilarious if you see her about with her sister Jessica who is probably the most 'white' looking blonde lady ever. They used to look really similar when Natasha was younger so it really emphasises just how much she's had done.

For emphasis, THESE are Natasha Naraghi's sisters. They're all tiny blondes (like their mum). As was Natasha until she decided to dye her hair and slather on the tan.
sisters.JPG

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Nada doesn’t let Natasha anywhere near Umar. Obviously can’t risk the chance of her man being taken by another thirsty gold digger

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering this is where Nada grew up, you can't really blame her for securing that bag with Umar 🤷‍♀️

(no address/street details included and obviously they no longer live there or I wouldn't post)
She probably pinches herself every hour having slept her way from that and also living in run down Salford to Monaco

Reactions: 3
I do find it funny Nada emphasises her 'Moroccan' roots considering -

1) She isn't Moroccan. She's half Saudi.

2) She was almost entirely raised by her Irish mother.

3) She's had extremely little to do with her Saudi father, who lives in Riyadh with his new (ironically Moroccan) makeup artist wife.

What must her mum think? Raising her and her four siblings all those years by herself in a rough area in council house. Struggling to make ends meet.

Just for Nada to model herself on her absent fathers new wife...

Reactions: 8
how did she meet Umar? does anyone know anything about him?
She used to model for Plt

Faye and Amy are very quiet today on stories!
Imagine a guy you was with for over 6 years never proposes to you then he goes and proposes to a model that you hired at the company you used to work at with your ex after 2 years!
I’d be quiet too!!

Reactions: 16
To be fair to Nada, she has always been a very pretty girl. I honestly don't think she's had that much work done (at least compared to Natasha). A few tweaks here and there but all quite tastefully done.

I remember she used to have a fashion blog back in the day. It looks like she's deactivated it but it's been archived here.

Reactions: 8
What I find weird about Nada is she bangs on about going to law school - no one in England says law school!
I say Law School and the reason is that that's what it's called. I went to Law School a long time ago, before everyone went and got a degree in surfing and how to walk in heels and can assure you that it wasn't easy getting into Law School. There were less than a handful of Law Schools (unlike now) and they did not accept just anyone.

Obviously things are different now and I think it's a shame that so many people get into vast amounts of debt whilst studying for a degree that is all too often worthless. I thought extending the opportunity to study for degrees to virtually everyone was a mistake at the time and continue to do so. Unfortunately it's left people not knowing what educational institutions are called, for example, Law School.

Reactions: 2
She used to model for Plt

Faye and Amy are very quiet today on stories!
Imagine a guy you was with for over 6 years never proposes to you then he goes and proposes to a model that you hired at the company you used to work at with your ex after 2 years!
I’d be quiet too!!
Amy wanted marriage and kids and Umar always insisted he wasn’t ready. That’s why they split up as Amy is older and wanted that family unit which Umar refused to give to her. Plus he treated Amy completely different. Whatever Nada has done she has certainly changed him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10