Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she’s always making the Kim Kardashian duck face from 2008 and Aisha always calls her so classy in the comments she really is not grace Kelly by any means but maybe that’s the best you get from Manchester

Is Charlotte still on IG?

Naomi Campbell seems to be their best friend now she’s always where the billionaires are

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she’s always making the Kim Kardashian duck face from 2008 and Aisha always calls her so classy in the comments she really is not grace Kelly by any means but maybe that’s the best you get from Manchester

Is Charlotte still on IG?

Naomi Campbell seems to be their best friend now she’s always where the billionaires are
The friendship with Naomi doesn’t make sense but so does all their friendships.

I find their friendship circle to be weird, not one true friend. Seems fake to me. Their lifestyle is niceee.

Reactions: 3
The friendship with Naomi doesn’t make sense but so does all their friendships.

I find their friendship circle to be weird, not one true friend. Seems fake to me. Their lifestyle is niceee.
Seem like social climbers to me

Why are they not at the opening of The Atlantis Royal Hotel and At The Beyoncé Concert. The Who and Who of dubai is there. Are they not on the dubai social ladder or Monaco social ladder. They don’t seem to go to any social events that the who and who attend. Just an observation.

Reactions: 1
Why are they not at the opening of The Atlantis Royal Hotel and At The Beyoncé Concert. The Who and Who of dubai is there. Are they not on the dubai social ladder or Monaco social ladder. They don’t seem to go to any social events that the who and who attend. Just an observation.
They did go didn’t they? I saw him post a pic standing with everyone he could tag on insta - but you probably posted this before he did 😁
Most likely had front row seats for Beyoncé so he could ask her what address to send PR to.
Quite surprised there wasn’t “PLT” in fireworks across the sky, and pink confetti to mark the occasion. Maybe he’s decided to pay his workers fair wage so the marketing budget couldn’t stretch that far this year

Reactions: 3
Hmm so no one from the Kamani clan posted anything about what’s happened in Turkey and syria. Then again they’re such superficial people if it doesn’t involve showing off their lifestyle they wouldn’t. They have such big platforms and they couldn’t even share a donation link

Reactions: 5
I wonder if he’s stepping down because they want to start a family and slow the pace down abit? Nada seems all for it

He is starting a new venture in Dubai. I don’t know what but he was asking on LinkedIn for marketing, IT, merchandising people to reach out to him. I’m guessing it will be fashion again

They've broken up
Have they? Where did you hear / find out? Don’t want to say too much as I don’t want to out the source (who I am VERY close to) and I totally get I’m not dropping receipts but… let’s just say, he was either going through a bi stage or his rel is a cover up to hide he is gay. Wouldn’t surprise me if he has an arrangement going on the side - if you’re willing to pay enough, people will keep quiet!

• Wow
Reactions: 2