Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeez have they not got a kid together?
They do seemed to be wiped from each others Insta!

Reactions: 1
Yeah what the hell happened there?
They seem to be doing nothing but still loving a boujee lifestyle
I think the one who was with Umar (can’t remember which sister) got quite a big pay off when they split, plus they both worked at PLT so must have been on an underserving big salary, perks of shagging the boss and all that 🤣

Reactions: 4
Amy did receive a large pay off when they broke up. Plus another one to leave PLT.

Amy did receive a large pay off when they broke up. Plus another one to leave PLT.
Wow! Because she still seems to live the high life without really doing anything!
---
She used to be really pretty but seems to have injected a lot of stuff to her face making her look more plastic

Reactions: 5
Yeah they have a child. One of adams best friends also stole a load of money off him too. It's all going down!
Need to know more!
---
They've just been to Thailand together according to insta...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Omg what?
how?
---

And who?
He is denying it but a lad called James parrott, Adam organized a lie detector test but he failed it but is still denying.
---
Need to know more!
---
They've just been to Thailand together according to insta...
Yeah it's all a bit strange, they're not together but are still keeping things as normal as possible I guess for the child but money talks!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He is denying it but a lad called James parrott, Adam organized a lie detector test but he failed it but is still denying.
---

Yeah it's all a bit strange, they're not together but are still keeping things as normal as possible I guess for the child but money talks!
when is Nada and Umar getting married. It has been two years since their engagement?

Thank god he broke that mould of marrying out because he wants a Arab/white wife that he couldn’t have gotten unless he had money. The old guy what a douche bag, his ex wife is better off without him.

You know what in every race you have your beautiful women and your mediocre/ugly women and i feel like these dumb asian men pick the trashy huda beauty surgery Arab women, they don’t get the gorgeous real Arab women because let’s face it they can marry an Arab man. Umar and his crew just pick the typical surgery type and it’s trashy not even something to be proud off. I’ve seen Nada without makeup and bloody hell, i mean her lips are so ballooned it doesn’t look good and there are gorgeous arab and white women who these lots can’t get so they get the cast offs of the race 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lmao I died laughing, I know this is old but I was reading and wanted to point out… nada isn’t even Arab. She’s actually Moroccan Berber. I don’t know why she’s trying on this Arab identity. For most people who didn’t know she grew up in the Uk. Back in 2013 she would act as if she grew up in France and as if a father was a politician. Even had a pic of some man claiming that was her dad. And how she would always miss him.

Lmao I died laughing, I know this is old but I was reading and wanted to point out… nada isn’t even Arab. She’s actually Moroccan Berber. I don’t know why she’s trying on this Arab identity. For most people who didn’t know she grew up in the Uk. Back in 2013 she would act as if she grew up in France and as if a father was a politician. Even had a pic of some man claiming that was her dad. And how she would always miss him.
How do you know she's Berber? And who in her family is french?

How do you know she's Berber? And who in her family is french?
No one in her family is french.. I also never indicated she was either.

I was saying she wanted to act like that to deflect from her actual upbringing in the Uk.

She even posted but that was years ago when she would have curly hair on and she dated the mixed race guy. That omg I just saw my dad on tv I’ll always miss you. She would post with her brother and tag Paris all the time on ig and would often make it seem she was actually was France and not London. But moved to London to Pursue a modelling career

She is North African, morrocan a Berber. When they asked her if she was mixed like with black. She would often try to avoid it in a way people would keep guessing and think she’s was this mixed ambiguous girl. Before she let people know she’s Moroccan. . Also she was hyped on ig back in 2013 people would comment and say she’s the most beautiful girl in the world

No one in her family is french.. I also never indicated she was either.

I was saying she wanted to act like that to deflect from her actual upbringing in the Uk.

She even posted but that was years ago when she would have curly hair on and she dated the mixed race guy. That omg I just saw my dad on tv I’ll always miss you. She would post with her brother and tag Paris all the time on ig and would often make it seem she was actually was France and not London. But moved to London to Pursue a modelling career

She is North African, morrocan a Berber. When they asked her if she was mixed like with black. She would often try to avoid it in a way people would keep guessing and think she’s was this mixed ambiguous girl. Before she let people know she’s Moroccan. . Also she was hyped on ig back in 2013 people would comment and say she’s the most beautiful girl in the world
Ah ok, see what you mean with the Paris thing.

A lot of North Africans class themselves as Arabic/Arab rather than Berber too - all of these amazing but not sure we can just assume she's Berber just because she's Moroccan although that would be cool for representation.

I'm not defending the fact the fact that she's probably fake btw I'm just curious of the Berber side!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know which procedures she has had done to her face and who has done it for her? As much as her appearance has changed over the years, it looks very subtle and has been done well imo.

Anyone know when they are getting married? They got engaged August 2021