Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that when she speaks she just shows what she obviously deems as her “good side” and really tries hard not to show the other side of her face - it’s kinda off putting 😂
omg I was literally coming on to say this!!! She makes me feel dizzy with how MUCH she keeps her head to one side. What the duck is that about!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eye bleeping herself was on another level yesterday 🙈
I didn’t watch any of her videos because I honestly can’t cope with her eyeing herself up. Your head is absolutely massive love, pack it in, you are embarrassing yourself. That’s what I feel like saying

I didn’t watch any of her videos because I honestly can’t cope with her eyeing herself up. Your head is absolutely massive love, pack it in, you are embarrassing yourself. That’s what I feel like saying
Literally!!

she was also filming whilst driving again - this makes me so angry!!! It’s so unsafe 😡

Who in their right mind gets in the car, sets up the camera, presses record and starts driving?! It's illegal for starters, wouldn't that invalidate her insurance if she was in a crash ... or even just in general. She's not the only one, I see loads of influ-wankers doing it.

The post about her selling her wedding dress pissed me off. She is such a money grabber. It’s a worn wedding dress. Not worth much, just donate it you cretin.

Reactions: 1