Myka Stauffer - The mother who gave up her internationally adopted Chinese son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joined, absolutely disgusted by this story. I saw this on one of the adoption groups that I'm in. They're all shocked too.
Why does it say it as though they are looking to adopt again now though. The date is almost 2 years ago on that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I watched without a crystal balls most recent video on putting him in time out for asking for food. WTF?? My kid eats me out of house and home and he has none of the issues this poor boy has. There’s so much info out there to support and show how to overcome so how come she couldn’t do a basic google search to find it out? It’s such a tragic situation.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree. There were videos of her making him do so many chores around the house too and it seemed like she was being really strict.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s disgusting, I’ve always known she was as far away from genuine as possible. I used to laugh and roll my eyes at her videos of her painting a picture of a life so perfect 🤦🏻‍♀️, how people believed she was a decent person blows my mind. She’s all about money and image, I worry that her children are suffering, you just don’t know what goes on behind the camera and as far as I’m concerned she cannot be trusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I watched without a crystal balls most recent video on putting him in time out for asking for food. WTF?? My kid eats me out of house and home and he has none of the issues this poor boy has. There’s so much info out there to support and show how to overcome so how come she couldn’t do a basic google search to find it out? It’s such a tragic situation.
Absolutely anyone who has ever had kids knows they like to snack, she’s got 4 kids wait till they get to the teenage years she better be prepared for that

Reactions: 5
Absolutely anyone who has ever had kids knows they like to snack, she’s got 4 kids wait till they get to the teenage years she better be prepared for that
Absolutely. My son is 11 and he shovels it away. Mostly healthy stuff infairness but I thought as a kid he was hollow but that’s nothing compared to now! She has other kids, don’t they eat or have super hungry days? It’s baffling.

Reactions: 3
The video she posted on YouTube addressing this has been deleted...
Yep ready for the rebranding. Stauffer Garage and Cash Crush. People who watch car detailing videos probably won't follow anything that's happened so if they are directed to it once they start again, they won't find anything. They've clearly had it all mapped out.

• Angry
Yep ready for the rebranding. Stauffer Garage and Cash Crush. People who watch car detailing videos probably won't follow anything that's happened so if they are directed to it once they start again, they won't find anything. They've clearly had it all mapped out.
So true, it's awful how in just a few months she will go back to normal vlogging life with her family acting like nothing ever happened.

• Angry
Rebranding 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shame they couldn’t ‘rebrand’ themselves as two devoted parents who would do anything for the disabled child they sought out on purpose

Reactions: 11
The fact that James has uploaded a new video to his car detailing channel and acting like this situation doesn’t exist has me floored.

And people are commenting saying ‘I don’t care about the drama, just glad you are back’ and James is liking and replying to them saying ‘Thanks so much!!’ etc. Excuse me what?!?!? First of all this isn’t really just trivial ‘drama’, they literally abandoned their adopted son that they swore was ‘non returnable’. Secondly, how can he like and encourage people that say they ‘don’t care’ about the situation?? HE WAS THAT LITTLE BOYS DADDY! Hux must be so hurt and confused.

These people are morally bankrupt.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact that James has uploaded a new video to his car detailing channel and acting like this situation doesn’t exist has me floored.

And people are commenting saying ‘I don’t care about the drama, just glad you are back’ and James is liking and replying to them saying ‘Thanks so much!!’ etc. Excuse me what?!?!? First of all this isn’t really just trivial ‘drama’, they literally abandoned their adopted son that they swore was ‘non returnable’. Secondly, how can he like and encourage people that say they ‘don’t care’ about the situation?? HE WAS THAT LITTLE BOYS DADDY! Hux must be so hurt and confused.

These people are morally bankrupt.

Not that it really changes anything but I have noticed friends in the US use "I don't care" differently than UK. E.g what movie do you want to see? Response: "I don't care". It sounds rude in the UK. We'd maybe say "I don't mind". ANYWAY not that it changes much, just an observation over the years.

Reactions: 4
They are deleting comments again. Just the sickly sweet positive spin comments there.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Not that it really changes anything but I have noticed friends in the US use "I don't care" differently than UK. E.g what movie do you want to see? Response: "I don't care". It sounds rude in the UK. We'd maybe say "I don't mind". ANYWAY not that it changes much, just an observation over the years.
[/
There is a Facebook page available to join: cancel Myka and James Stauffer, bit of an eye opener just as you think it can’t get worse

Reactions: 2