Myka Stauffer - The mother who gave up her internationally adopted Chinese son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they will eventually go back to YouTube in a few months or so? I personally hope they don’t! Does James’ business earn enough though to keep them in Huxley's house (as let's face it that house was bought with Huxley’s money!)

Just noticed she’s got an Instagram under @thecashcrush - maybe she’ll move onto this and money management to attract new followers. Like i’d Trust anything that comes out of her mouth!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I keep thinking about poor little Huxley, had a couple of dreams about him, hope hes ok

• Sad
Do we think they will eventually go back to YouTube in a few months or so? I personally hope they don’t! Does James’ business earn enough though to keep them in Huxley's house (as let's face it that house was bought with Huxley’s money!)

Just noticed she’s got an Instagram under @thecashcrush - maybe she’ll move onto this and money management to attract new followers. Like i’d Trust anything that comes out of her mouth!
She started her you tube Cash Crush either just when Huxley left or before. It seems she knew she would possibly loose followers on Stauffer Life you tube and was beginning to build a following on Cash Crush and Stauffer Garage ready for when this all kicked off. Her Cash Crush Instagram was created this week. James left his job as an Engineer a while back. Not before he received his $10,000 adoption money from his workplace. They pay this to help families adopt, a bit like a bonus for helping someone. He left once he'd worked the allocated time after that payment so he wouldn't need to repay it back to them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I read a YouTube comment which suggested that perhaps Myka was so keen to get Hux because she thought he had a brain tumour and possible thought that he would ‘last very long’ so that they would get lots of praise for adopting a sick/special needs child and then sympathy when he passed = mega views = mega money. That thought honestly makes me sick but it makes sense. Then he was diagnosed with Autism and the brain tumour turned out to not be a brain tumour at all and she thought ‘heck no, I’ll just give him back now’

Whatever the case, it was all for views and money and that is just absolutely sickening.

It makes me SO angry. How can people be so heartless? I cannot fathom it!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
On without a crystal ball’s latest video (we are home live update) she says that someone who knows the Stauffers (Tiffani??) said that it’s been about 2 months since Huxley left their home and Myka never planned on addressing it. But since they started getting so many questions, Myka’s manager said they had to make the video and their manager wrote the entire script, told them to wear white, etc and the claim that medical professionals told them he’d be better in another home was drafted by their manager to take the heat off of them

On the one hand, I 100% believe it, but on the other hand do you think people aren’t going to notice?!! People would have caught on by Christmas at the absolute LATEST because she probably would’ve posted a family picture. So many people watched her because of Huxley, do you think they’re not going to notice he’s gone? jeez! imagine how it would have come across if he hadn’t been in the house for nearly a year by the time she finally addressed it 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Without a crystal ball YouTube channel is so revealing...Myka had a written warning for assaulting a pregnant woman when she was a nurse...
Myka has manipulated her stories so much I don't believe anything she says at all. She is like that boy who cries Wolf.

Reactions: 5
Myka has manipulated her stories so much I don't believe anything she says at all. She is like that boy who cries Wolf.
Oh yeah completely agree, but my post is about something Myka did, not the other way around, Myka assaulted a pregnant coworker, the information is online, I’d be surprised if she could do adoption in the states because of that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She started her you tube Cash Crush either just when Huxley left or before. It seems she knew she would possibly loose followers on Stauffer Life you tube and was beginning to build a following on Cash Crush and Stauffer Garage ready for when this all kicked off. Her Cash Crush Instagram was created this week. James left his job as an Engineer a while back. Not before he received his $10,000 adoption money from his workplace. They pay this to help families adopt, a bit like a bonus for helping someone. He left once he'd worked the allocated time after that payment so he wouldn't need to repay it back to them.
God that little boy was just dollars in their eyes wasn’t he? This whole thing was so calculated and considered. From the video announcing the “rehoming”, to going on holiday afterwards, to setting up this new cash crush bollocks as they must have considered the fall out from all this, to James getting his stipend from adopting and working until they didn’t have to pay it back. Its almost as if they had a business meeting after H left and we’re like “right next point of business- how can we spin this so we can diversify our channel?”

It’s all just so greedy and sickening.

Cash Crush sounds tit- i bet she was just ripping off ideas from Dave Ramsey who is like the Martin Lewis of America.

• Sick
God that little boy was just dollars in their eyes wasn’t he? This whole thing was so calculated and considered. From the video announcing the “rehoming”, to going on holiday afterwards, to setting up this new cash crush bollocks as they must have considered the fall out from all this, to James getting his stipend from adopting and working until they didn’t have to pay it back. Its almost as if they had a business meeting after H left and we’re like “right next point of business- how can we spin this so we can diversify our channel?”

It’s all just so greedy and sickening.

Cash Crush sounds tit- i bet she was just ripping off ideas from Dave Ramsey who is like the Martin Lewis of America.
Yeh she only follows a handful of accounts on Cash Crush and Dave Ramsey is one of them.

• Wow
Oh yeah completely agree, but my post is about something Myka did, not the other way around, Myka assaulted a pregnant coworker, the information is online, I’d be surprised if she could do adoption in the states because of that.
I have no idea how they were cleared to adopt. The age of their youngest child alone should have ruled them out.

I have no idea how they were cleared to adopt. The age of their youngest child alone should have ruled them out.
Yeah exactly, I think China have more laid back regulations than US adoptions, probably another reason they went for an international adoption because she knew she would be accepted.
I believe she did a video though saying that part way through the adoption process they got told the whole thing might be off because China had changed the rules regarding the age of the children you already have and Radley’s age was now a problem, but I think they got grandfathered In because the rule had only changed mid way through.

Reactions: 2
Just noticed Bits of Bri has unfollowed her on IG. I thought they were best friends. If your best friend is distancing herself from you then it’s pretty clear that what she has done is something pretty underhand and horrendous. Emily Norris and Lucy Jessica Carter have also unfollowed. Yet Saccone Jolys both still following.
About the thumb sucking and duct taping, it’s so bad... all their kids sucked their thumbs. Their oldest Kova, her teeth look to be affected by thumb sucking, there are so many videos of her lying cuddled up to her Mum when she was 8 or so with her thumb in her mouth... affecting her teeth. Yet their adopted son has his thumb duct taped (WTAF) within months of being adopted and she claims it was because a dentist said it was to save his teeth from needing potential surgery in the future?! Mind blowing what this family have done to that little boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
I read a YouTube comment which suggested that perhaps Myka was so keen to get Hux because she thought he had a brain tumour and possible thought that he would ‘last very long’ so that they would get lots of praise for adopting a sick/special needs child and then sympathy when he passed = mega views = mega money. That thought honestly makes me sick but it makes sense. Then he was diagnosed with Autism and the brain tumour turned out to not be a brain tumour at all and she thought ‘heck no, I’ll just give him back now’

Whatever the case, it was all for views and money and that is just absolutely sickening.

I think this is an extreme theory but considering everything else about this situation, I would absolutely not put it past this family. Anything for views and $$$

It doesn't seem to make any sense why they gave him up so suddenly. I don't doubt that it was hard and I'm sure there were some difficulties at times. But why give him up? It's such a extreme, final decision.

Reactions: 3
It doesn't seem to make any sense why they gave him up so suddenly. I don't doubt that it was hard and I'm sure there were some difficulties at times. But why give him up? It's such a extreme, final decision.
Right?! What triggered such a huge decision? I think Myka straight up did not like Huxley as soon as they met him in China and he rejected her, but I can’t get a read on what the deal is with James.

Last summer, he looked like he was about to pass out at any given moment between working a full-time job, doing Stauffer Life and Stauffer Garage, helping Myka film her stuff, and dealing with a very pregnant wife and 4 kids. If anything, I would have expected it more at that time. But with him leaving his job and Myka no longer homeschooling, they both had significantly more free time.

If they would have splurged to have a live-in caretaker or something, they could have truly had the best of both worlds: the accolades and the money, without having to put in the work

Reactions: 2

This is exactly what I think happened !

Reactions: 1
I think it's more the case that they thought they could instantly "fix" him (he is perfect in my eyes) but he required far more therapy and help than they were willing to commit too. he also didn't like when the other kids were affectionate to Myka because he wanted her to himself and would push them away. Probably something happened with the baby I would imagine... Not that it was the child's fault as he was only 4... They just were not able to parent him.