Myka Stauffer - The mother who gave up her internationally adopted Chinese son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? I’ve just recently come across this family so don’t know much about them other than they adopted a little boy from China in 2017 and have now gave up on him based on his additional needs.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thoughts? I’ve just recently come across this family so don’t know much about them other than they adopted a little boy from China in 2017 and have now gave up on him based on his additional needs.
That's awful 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sh*t!
Followed her for a while but found her pretty fake. I knew the child had some developmental problems but Christ...would she have given him up if it was her own flesh and blood?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve not watched in ages because I find the mother to be unbearable but WHATTTTT!? After all the faff they went through to get the little guy, they’ve given him up???

Okay so I just watched the update video, and I’m raging! That poor little boy has had the worst life so far, in care and then dragged to America away from everything he’s used to, and then just as he’s used to his new family he’s sent away again? My heart breaks for him. They 10000% would never have done that to a child that was their blood which makes me hope they NEVER adopt again.
and is it just me that felt the video was completely disingenuous?All the crying felt forced and faked.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve yet to watch the video as I don’t want to wake my hubby up but I will watch it whenever he wakes. I’ve been following some of the story on twitter during the night as I haven’t been able to sleep.

I just cannot understand how anyone could do that to a child. I totally appreciate that some parents have to put their biological child up for adoption for various reasons but who the hell decides to adopt a child and then put them up for adoption. I believe they were also considering adopting another child less than a year ago. This woman and her husband used this child and paraded him around on YouTube and Instagram. They used his adoption story for financial gain. I also believe there was a gofundme set up for the adoption and some other things.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I guess his name was Huxley right? That's awful. He was little developmentally slower but he was a cutie. Such a shameful.

Does anyone know what her husband do for living.? She looks hella rich!

Reactions: 9
I guess his name was Huxley right? That's awful. He was little developmentally slower but he was a cutie. Such a shameful.

Does anyone know what her husband do for living.? She looks hella rich!
He does youtube too, they dont upload very often now but come to think of it havnt seen little huxley in quiet a while. Poor little guy so hard for him and the other children as it will be the kids that will find it the hardest to come to terms

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes his name is Huxley. I’m not sure what her husband does for a living. It’s absolutely heartbreaking. I can only hope he has found a more suitable family after all he has been through.

Reactions: 7
Disgusted with this family. Would they be so quick to get rid if it were one of their biological children with additional needs? That poor boy is going to be suffering so much. Some people don't deserve the gift of children

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lots of fake tears on that video. Raising your voice a few octaves isn’t enough. Maybe she should have kept an onion beside her as well. Like a previous poster said, would she have given up a biological child this easily ? We won’t talk about it cos we need to protect Huxley - no you need to protect yourselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Just watched it 😞 it’s impossible to genuinely cry with glasses on, changing your voice to a sad one doesn’t cut it - completely fake. Secondly, the past couple of weeks have been cleaning videos and DITL types! Have some respect and get off youtube for a bit before posting that you just ditched your adoptive son 👍🏼

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
They seem to be insinuating that something happened in the home so that they didn’t have a choice. It’s extremely poor form. Don’t parade your children around for money and you won’t have to defend yourself for abandonment and cry fake guilt tears in front of a camera.

P.S I’m new here 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something probably did happen. He is their son though, he's a small child, they said they can't meet his needs - they didn't want to meet his needs. If it was a biological child they would have to adapt and care. They chose to rehome him, like a pet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't know how she can sleep at night?! I've honestly never heard anything so heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The video looks like they have sucker punched each other in guts before filming. What a fake family. Give them an Oscar please

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell? I don't live in the US but can this be reported?!
It's disgusting. I can't believe the amount of praise she's getting on Instagram from people calling her an amazing mother for making such a difficult decision. She's basically just binned off her own child!

• Sad
Reactions: 31