My solo journey to Mom #22 Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to wonder if I’m in the wrong job 😂
Maybe I should promote myself for 500 a month while using AI to create posts for BoSs LaDiEs like Lisa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Starting to wonder if I’m in the wrong job 😂
Maybe I should promote myself for 500 a month while using AI to create posts for BoSs LaDiEs like Lisa 😂
The grid posts and stories are quite clearly Canva templates as well. Only costs €10 a month and no design experience required 😂 I’m going to quit my design job to make Instagram posts from templates for gullible idiots instead.

Reactions: 4
Seven likes in her latest grid post and one is from her mother 🤣 Business is booming!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out of interest, is there a way back for her in the hse job? Like is it a career break or is she fully out?

Out of interest, is there a way back for her in the hse job? Like is it a career break or is she fully out?
She quit after a brief period on sick leave. I hope she never goes back as a last resort because it’s not what she wants, she wouldn’t give patients the TLC they deserve.

Reactions: 6
The virtual assistant can’t differentiate between your and you’re either 🤦🏻‍♀️ or maybe it’s deliberate to make us think it’s Lisa writing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't there an embargo on hiring in the hse at the monent. She could always go back to private nursing homes etc, no shortage of jobs if she wanted but the hse is not an option now.

Reactions: 3
Isn't there an embargo on hiring in the hse at the monent. She could always go back to private nursing homes etc, no shortage of jobs if she wanted but the hse is not an option now.
Better for all she isn’t dealing with the vulnerable in my opinion. Wouldn’t trust her to mind a goldfish right let alone grandpa

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.