My solo journey to Mom #22 Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only weak now, they'll be in bed by 3pm next week to get them ready šŸ™„šŸ¤£
Not even a joke, she put them to bed at 5:30pm last yearā€¦

Like 5:30 in the day timeā€¦.it still blows my mind how you could look forward to being stuck at home with your kids in prison bed at that hour.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her intro bit the other week struck me. That she decided from the off that she wanted them to be independent sleepers. Not any of the unrealistic stuff that you usually hope for your kids when youā€™re a first time Mum, that youā€™ll be patient, present and never shout. All that kinda thing. Nope she planned from the outset that they were going to be as little impact on her laziness as possible!

Perhaps my bad but I donā€™t think I even knew what independent sleep was before my little one was born!

Reactions: 6
Not even a joke, she put them to bed at 5:30pm last yearā€¦

Like 5:30 in the day timeā€¦.it still blows my mind how you could look forward to being stuck at home with your kids in prison bed at that hour.
Are you serious !! 5.30!? Most people still arenā€™t home at that stage of the day. She really just had them and didnā€™t do anything to work her pispi drinking and watching friends to suit them. They must slot into her schedule. Jesus.

Reactions: 4
Her intro bit the other week struck me. That she decided from the off that she wanted them to be independent sleepers. Not any of the unrealistic stuff that you usually hope for your kids when youā€™re a first time Mum, that youā€™ll be patient, present and never shout. All that kinda thing. Nope she planned from the outset that they were going to be as little impact on her laziness as possible!

Perhaps my bad but I donā€™t think I even knew what independent sleep was before my little one was born!
Independent sleepers from birth just screams of neglect IMO

Yeah I went into motherhood with very few expectations of ā€œIā€™ll never ever do XYZā€ cos I knew I didnā€™t know sh*t lol. I did make plenty of mistakes with sleep, but it was a needs must sitch.
Most people do whatever they need to do to survive, Lisa had and has very strange priorities.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I went into motherhood with very few expectations of ā€œIā€™ll never ever do XYZā€ cos I knew I didnā€™t know sh*t lol. I did make plenty of mistakes with sleep, but it was a needs must sitch.
Most people do whatever they need to do to survive, Lisa had and has very strange priorities.
My fella is 3 and gets in with me every night,some nights he will not go back asleep and could be awake from 2am for the day,other nights he sleeps stuck to me I'll tolerate pretty much anything for a few hours sleep šŸ˜‚

Thread suggestion .. My solo journey #23 to Lisas little sleepers clocks are changing but still same old lazy lisa

Reactions: 3
Looks like shes about to swallow the cake, and a child wholešŸ™ˆ Also, what a liar, "theres a few slots left tues and weds" SHE LITERALLY HAS NOT GOT ONE APPOINTMENT TUES!!!!!! And majority of the day Weds, she has free, except after 3pm, which she prob has blocked off to stock up on pipsišŸ™„ cos the girls are off creche for the rest of the week thenšŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
And the only reason half of tomorrow is unavailable to book is because the girls have their developmental checkup then!! And Wednesday morning is unavailable to book because she's going to another toddler group then.
Oh Lisa. A few appointments left is right šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
And the only reason half of tomorrow is unavailable to book is because the girls have their developmental checkup then!! And Wednesday morning is unavailable to book because she's going to another toddler group then.
Oh Lisa. A few appointments left is right šŸ™„
Wonder will she be charging at the toddler group? Or will she be "taking bookings" there? Hope its an absolute flop like every other great idea shes hadšŸ˜‚

She'll definitely be taking bookings there, if anyone is gullible enough to book her. She'll have the notebook ready!! I really hope she doesn't get a single booking from any group. Poor parents getting the hard sell from her. I wonder does she smarten herself up and plan what she's gonna say, or is it all 'ehm' and 'juno' like on her stories.

Her followers seem to have stalled at 27.5k after weeks of unfollows when she turned the page into a business page. Also interesting that she's one of the few who haven't bought themselves a blue tick. You'd think being a serious business woman now she'd want one of them. Probably too mean to pay for it!

Are you serious !! 5.30!? Most people still arenā€™t home at that stage of the day. She really just had them and didnā€™t do anything to work her pispi drinking and watching friends to suit them. They must slot into her schedule. Jesus.
By 5:30pm Iā€™m ready for my one to hit the bed but I wouldnā€™t dare send her at that time šŸ™ˆ

She wants to see the struggles of a proper single mother then come to my house
---
Does she think the average new mum has spare 350 euro kicking about?!
New Mom Sarah Burke will pay that she will soon be fed up sitting under sleeping baby. She's dropped ā‚¬50 on bibs money is no problem to her.
[/QUOTE]
Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she decides to work with her for the gram
---
I never went to any baby groups....daughter born in lockdown and nothing was running, but is there usually someone who runs the group session?
Hopefully they'd not allow this 'wan' to waddle in and start preying on tired and possibly vulnerable parents!
Ya I did one before with my daughter and their was an organiser. She also had a WhatsApp group

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t understand all this anxiety over clock changes. I just send mine to bed the same time they always go and donā€™t even give the time change a second thought. Itā€™s not that difficult.

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t understand all this anxiety over clock changes. I just send mine to bed the same time they always go and donā€™t even give the time change a second thought. Itā€™s not that difficult.
Yes but unlike Lazy Lisa you probably prefer your children to a 2ltr bottle of pipsi

• Haha
Wonder will she be charging at the toddler group? Or will she be "taking bookings" there? Hope its an absolute flop like every other great idea shes hadšŸ˜‚
I wonder how it works, does everyone in the group have to sit around in a circle and be quiet and listen to her crap, or is it a case of she's there if you want to ask her anything quietly at the side? When i used to go to toddler group years ago, it was just people mingled with a cuppa, different groups around the room etc while the kids all played, I'd hate to have to sit and be quiet lol and have to listen to some tit that I didn't know banging on about how militant her kids routine is

I was in France for 4 days with my 4 year old there an hour ahead he adjusted perfectly and same when we can home no bother to him

Is it really that much of a cross to carry if your kid wakes up a bit earlier / routine out of sorts for a week or so ? Sheā€™d make you think it was like some blinding solar eclipse we should be preparing for !

Reactions: 9
Is it really that much of a cross to carry if your kid wakes up a bit earlier / routine out of sorts for a week or so ? Sheā€™d make you think it was like some blinding solar eclipse we should be preparing for !
Armageddon :rolleyes: šŸ˜‚ Some people have nothing else going on in their lives, so need to make a big deal over the smallest thing. She clearly has little else to be worrying herself with. I never ever remember the hour being an issue, and I had one tit sleeper and one great one, never took a tack of notice of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.