Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :

My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram & becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I didnt get much sleep last night after the dangerous advice Lisa put up on her page. I contacted the right people first thing this morning, including the Community Nurse in her area, it is being dealt with appropriately . I cant say very much more. If my reporting helps save a child from a disastrous event from happening.. I will sleep soundly knowing what I did was right. Last night was the final straw for me and the abuse she inflicts on those little girls, it's a form of abuse ! Just like the milky mates when they didn't even get a chance to take a breath between the feeds, then force feeding them the pine wheels, stuffing them so that they would go into a deep sleep. I dread to think what she does off camera 😔😔They deserve to be cared for properly . No wonder poor Hazel looks so distant, she reminds me of those poor orphans who were left in cots 😔 somebody needs to step in now. I think I will delete my account here. Thank you to all who reported that post last night. Tattle might have a bad name but there are a lot of good people on here who mean well. Esp when it comes to innocent children .

• Heart
Reactions: 32

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She has gotten her first baby & toddler group in Fermoy 🙈 Thursday 9:30-11:30am
Feck that I'm going to message them, what are they playing at having any ol' dope giving advice to parents. Surely you would have to be HSE approved to be giving advice to parents in a Baby & Toddler Group

Reactions: 21

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
IMG_0088.jpeg

Was laying out my little one’s grobag tonight and it really struck me the difference between the front and the back 🥺 Then I rocked him to sleep for an hour until he motioned to be put down. Am happy to go against all and any advice from sleepy Lisa.

• Heart

Libra123

The TUSLA comments need to ✋️ I work in a sector that has dealings with TUSLA and they are on their knees at the moment- staff shortages, funding, bad management and no Foster families available in Kildare & Dublin. Kids are being removed from junkies, alcoholics, abusers and cockrach infested homes. I can only imagine the eye rolls if Lisa was reported to TUSLA 🙄 Yes the sleeping bag suggestion was extremely dangerous on her part but as somebody said above you would also have to a question the parent who follows the advice. At the end of the day the girls are in a home that feeds them, clothes them, keeps them warm and loves them. Yes Lisa has made some questionable choices but if any of you could see what these other poor babies in care have had to go through it's really nothing in comparison.

Her "qualifications" are like the ones they print off in creche or school for washing their hands at the sink after using the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shaunafauna

Would she ever piss off. It's only in the last 6 weeks or so that we have a parent toddler group in Charleville. It's literally just started up. She can fcuk off if she's going to ruin it for us with her useless advice. Really hope no one invites her to "have a chat" 🙄

After myself and my sister (with our kids in tow) seeing her in Dunnes on Saturday raising her voice at the twins saying "green light, GO GO GO!" because they weren't moving fast enough, I would in my bollocks take advice off Sergeant Major 🙄 nothing gentle about her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

DollyDaydreaming

Thread title suggestion:

If Lisa thinks this sleep business will make her loads of lolly, she’s off her twin trolley!

• Haha
I was just thinking 🤔... its so sneaky of Lisa to rename her page under a different name , misleading vulnerable new parents to think she has this large following because of her sleep business... she goes under the radar then ... is there any way of renaming these threads or use her new name "Lisa's little sleepers" in a wiki so she is easily found when these parents do a search of her and see her history ?

After the dangerous advice she gave out last week ... i really do think it is needed . What do others think? 🤔

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Well, well, well....
Ah boohoo Lisa, this is your what? 3rd time saying you’re going off instagram…

Every time she gets a bit of negativity for being an absolute moron she throws a fit, goes offline then comes back with her same rambling bs…

If she was serious she would make a new business account and archive the solo mom one…but noooo she knows for a fact she’d probably get about 5 followers and 2 being herself and the mudder.

Reactions: 18

nasa5

VIP Member
It’s getting dangerously close to that time of year that the clocks change, jaysus she does be in her element then

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
I see she took the girls' names off her Insta bio. Seems kinda pointless when you can just scroll down to her grid and the names are right there.

I wonder how business is going this week?!
Even more pointless when they’re walking around with their names in giant letters on the backs of their jackets & front of some of their hoodies.

• Haha

Curlique

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Lisa's_Little_Sleepers (formerly my_solo_journey_to_mom) #22 Who cares??

Reactions: 16

ADBCORK

I had to unfollow her. I was a trainee nurse at the start of her journey & was really into it. I liked her, thought she was honest & to be frank, I was just very interested in the sperm donation side of things. But I honestly cannot relate to her at all. I think she’s very lost as a person. I don’t mean this in a harsh or hurtful way but she needs to invest her time in herself. Walking, eating healthy, spending time outside with the twins. Stuck in front of a laptop with the added stress of being self employed is not good for her physical or mental well-being. I was really annoyed how she changed it to a business page. I don’t have kids, nor do I know if I ever will so I unfollowed as her advice/content is just so stale & repetitive. I wish she would take time to re-evaluate her priorities .

Mummamare

Chatty Member
She’s giving information on calpol and doses etc can everyone please report her sorties and page. She’s not at all qualified to give that information out

Ellegee

VIP Member
So many things jumping out at me from those testimonials, putting them to bed/cot & leaving them to self settle, soothers gone, bottles gone, evenings back, what’s this bloody obsession with evenings back?
I don’t believe any of them are real.
One thing that made me laugh hard was someone saying how patient Lisa is. The one that had to be sent out of the house because she threw such a massive tantrum when her own babies had a busy night. All as a result of them reaching a new milestone & wanting to enjoy it for a little while before sleeping. The one that was a huffing puffing red mess full of anger because her toddler wanted to explore & not walk alongside her. the one that went ape shit over someone parking beside her, in a parking spot that they are perfectly entitled to. I could continue with examples but I’d be here all night.