My solo journey to Mom #22 Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title courtesy of @work4aliving 👏

Flying through threads, they're more active than Lisa, not that that's saying anything 😂
Thinking back to that time we laughed at the thoughts of probably not having much content for more than one thread because she was so boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew she’d stay over at the hotel,any excuse to get away from her children.

Reactions: 5
I knew she’d stay over at the hotel,any excuse to get away from her children.
I’d say poor Pippa didn’t get a wink of sleep between worrying about the temp & the possibility of Ayda nose diving out of the cot.

Oh many thanks for the thread title !! I'm flattered but isint it all very sad that it's true ...she let's babies cry ...she can't be with her kids without one eye on the camera. I find this thread a little different to others as I do believe if it wasn't for tattle she would have done nothing with those girls over the summer! I think she gets ideas on here ! So she is far from a solo Mom ...her parents and tattle are raising the twinnies!

Oh many thanks for the thread title !! I'm flattered but isint it all very sad that it's true ...she let's babies cry ...she can't be with her kids without one eye on the camera. I find this thread a little different to others as I do believe if it wasn't for tattle she would have done nothing with those girls over the summer! I think she gets ideas on here ! So she is far from a solo Mom ...her parents and tattle are raising the twinnies!
I totally agree with you. I too believe the only reasons they get out when they do is because she’s raging when she reads here and wants to prove us wrong. I still don’t believe she ever took them anywhere on her own,she just made sure whoever was with her wasn’t on camera…to make it look like she was on her own. She had to haul on the friend to the swimming lessons last time. Why take the friend to help last time when she kept going on and making it look like it was no bother to her on her own all the other times? Her mother was with her the other times,I don’t believe for one second she was on her own anywhere! She can’t even manage them at home when she’s plonked on her parents sofa.

Reactions: 6
Wonder what time she dragged herself back in home today. Well after 12 anyway so she'd get the full use of the hotel room.

Reactions: 2
She’s giving information on calpol and doses etc can everyone please report her sorties and page. She’s not at all qualified to give that information out

Reactions: 16
She’s giving information on calpol and doses etc can everyone please report her sorties and page. She’s not at all qualified to give that information out
She’s copying Dr Niamh, this is at least the 3rd time she has done this. Niamh shares something & then a week later Lisa shares the same.

Reactions: 2
I'm reporting her in insta but is there anywhere else to report her? She's a liability thinking she's a qualified lactation consultant

Reactions: 10
The whole breastfeeding zoom makes no sense, she pumped for 10 weeks which included 2 weeks of them in nicu

Reactions: 8
i’ve never had a gp tell me give anything other than the dose stated on the bottle of calpol for any of my children i hope she actually has stolen content from a doctor i’m frightened of who would take her word as gospel

The Calpol 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 most normal people just go by age and her there with her chart sellotaped to the press 🙄🙄 she needs to grow up and cop on, the big fool

I'm reporting her in insta but is there anywhere else to report her? She's a liability thinking she's a qualified lactation consultant
I've reported her posts, especially the ones on breastfeeding, how in the name of God does she think she is in any way qualified to charge people to discuss this. It's crazy and dangerous. Surely breastfeeding and night feeds are a whole different kettle of fish to just flinging your baby in a straight jacket into a cot in a dark room for 12+ hours?! There has to be some sort of accountability and regulations on this

Reactions: 14
In fairness she's right about going by weight instead of age for dosing calpol and nurofen but still she should leave it to an actual doctor to post. All hospitals and gps weigh a child so not to under dose.

Reactions: 12
i’ve never had a gp tell me give anything other than the dose stated on the bottle of calpol for any of my children i hope she actually has stolen content from a doctor i’m frightened of who would take her word as gospel
Hospitals go by weight & the information she shared was also shared by a trusted paediatrician from a Cork hospital last week, the charts are directly from the HSE. If Lisa had reshared the doctors post at the time, I’d understand as there would be a trusted source to refer back to but Lisa is not in any position to share it as her own when she’s not qualified to give medical advice

Reactions: 11
Seriously she’s at a wedding afters and is posting about Calpol and weights 😆😆😆😆🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 would she ever go away and h get a life for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hospitals go by weight & the information she shared was also shared by a trusted paediatrician from a Cork hospital last week, the charts are directly from the HSE. If Lisa had reshared the doctors post at the time, I’d understand as there would be a trusted source to refer back to but Lisa is not in any position to share it as her own when she’s not qualified to give medical advice
The woman infuriates me. This,the breastfeeding,everything! She’s not in any way,shape or form a professional and she should not be giving any advice whether she copied it or not. Yes,she should have to just re-shared a post and also included the name of the paediatrician and the HSE and not be there carrying on like she’s the expert when she’s certainly far from it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.