My solo journey to Mom #22 Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im from the general Mitchelstown area, know Happy Days well as I brought my kids there when they were younger. This photo is a screenshot from the Facebook page of a local girl who’s starting into the sleep consultant business as well as general parenting support. The difference between Lisa and Orla Geary is that Orla is a qualified nurse midwife and PHN. I sure as hell know which sleep consultant I’d choose to get my advice from. Happy Days shouldnt be touching Lisa with a barge pole. There are far better options in the community.
Lisa has mental health issues for sure and she’s going to try and con new mothers who might not be aware of her quackery. duck sake, she should be reported to the Hse
IMG_4224.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s all gotten very awkward hasn't it? I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing is called off

Reactions: 9
It’s all gotten very awkward hasn't it? I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing is called off
I wonder where are the people who gave the fantastic reviews now 🤭 none of them have posted anything in her defense.....oh ya coz they are imaginary 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand why the posters comment was removed! If I was running the group I would be glad to find out before she went in talking to them in case something happened down the line. Who ever said she’s friends with the woman running it I think is right. She’s delusional. The only thing herself and Lucy Wolfe have in common is Lucy is Wolfe by name. Lisa is Wolf by nature

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Friends with her or she has offered some sort of incentive like commission. Or she’s rocking up with a case of pipsi…

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s friends with her as she wouldn’t have been begging to get into playgroups if she was friends

Reactions: 1
That's really bad form of the person running that group to delete that screenshot. She really should be completely transparent with vulnerable parents attending. Lisa needs to take responsibility for that shocking advice, apologise, correct it and move forward.

Reactions: 15
"Your trusted gentle sleep coach"
I don't think so Lisa...

Also she definitely did not write that shote under her post about popping into playgroups. Too many correct spellings etc

Me be der 930 for a wile I rly rly will be giggle giggle is what she would have written herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her social media manager is writing her posts. Her premium package (which she said she opted for) is €550 every 5 weeks, so I imagine we will be back to regular incoherent posts in a few weeks 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite a lot of information missing from her “About Me” chat there… such as that she still lives with her parents so she was never outnumbered as she puts it! And on that same vein, she didn’t give up her proper job for the sake of the girls when they spend 3 full days in childcare for her to sit at home! She also never really goes into what her methods are except that it’s not cry it out… so what is it exactly?!

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it absolutely amazing how she some how always gets “employed” by someone with twins….what a coincidence 🤥

Reactions: 6
she looks abit fresh and clean on her stories or maybe it's the filter! Either way can she mention any more times it's nearly her bday? That's she's Nearly 35? Obviously hoping for some freebies to be sent her way!!

Reactions: 2
she looks abit fresh and clean on her stories or maybe it's the filter! Either way can she mention any more times it's nearly her bday? That's she's Nearly 35? Obviously hoping for some freebies to be sent her way!!
Her parents probably aren’t buying her a hotel stay for this birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely filtered to hide the redness. Last couple of times I saw her red faced like that was after one of the girls giving her a bit of bother. Obviously now that she’s trying to paint herself as a parenting guru she won’t mention the bad days anymore
---
Her parents probably aren’t buying her a hotel stay for this birthday!
Sure she has her own bedroom now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Are there more groups who have agreed to let this woman plod in the door and give a talk about her incompetent,dangerous micky mouse sleep “business?” By the sounds of what she has said,there are!! I’m absolutely shocked that anyone would allow her in! She’s not a medical professional,she’s not any type of professional! That’s a lie actually..she’s a professional dirty couch burner cling on,professional leech and professional dangerous scam merchant.

Reactions: 5
Anybody know anyone who was at that toddler group today and saw her? 🍿

Reactions: 2
Are there more groups who have agreed to let this woman plod in the door and give a talk about her incompetent,dangerous micky mouse sleep “business?” By the sounds of what she has said,there are!! I’m absolutely shocked that anyone would allow her in! She’s not a medical professional,she’s not any type of professional! That’s a lie actually..she’s a professional dirty couch burner cling on,professional leech and professional dangerous scam merchant.
She’ll be at a group in Feenagh on 25th oct

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.