My solo journey to Mom #22 Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have got a few messages in regards to her ‘breastfed babies class’, she’s finally clarified that she is not a lactation consultant and that it’s about ‘sleep coaching’ a breastfed baby when they have gotten the go ahead from a PHN or lactation consultant prior to starting.. say she’s like a bull having to correct that for the instafam

Reactions: 13
She shared all her fake certs again too! And the zoom has been rescheduled Again! How many does she reschedule! I wonder did she get a warning from insta! She’s definitely spooked

Reactions: 9
This always makes me laugh, opening up her day to clients on her official working days. What is she at on the working days she doesn’t “open up”?
she is absolutely working the bare minimum & hogging creche spaces she doesn’t need
It’s an absolute joke

Reactions: 3
So wait it’s 30 minute calls from 9am until 4:30pm but starting back up from 7pm until 9:30pm (presumably 7 is when they’ve gone to bed), which sounds like the girls are in crèche before 9am, enough time for Lisa to already be home with the laptop open, and that by finishing at 4:30pm the girls must finish crèche at 5pm in order for her to have finished that last call and drive to crèche to get them.. but she’ll be back on for the calls by 7pm? So Lisa will only see those girls for a total of 2 hours that whole day and in those 2 hours she’ll more than likely have to do dinner, a bath, into pjs, story time, cup of milk and brush teeth? Don’t get me wrong I doubt she’ll get one call throughout that entire day but all the tit about how she couldn’t work and she’d barely see them for her to not work and barely see them? The issue was the work, never the girls but we all knew that

Reactions: 9
So wait it’s 30 minute calls from 9am until 4:30pm but starting back up from 7pm until 9:30pm (presumably 7 is when they’ve gone to bed), which sounds like the girls are in crèche before 9am, enough time for Lisa to already be home with the laptop open, and that by finishing at 4:30pm the girls must finish crèche at 5pm in order for her to have finished that last call and drive to crèche to get them.. but she’ll be back on for the calls by 7pm? So Lisa will only see those girls for a total of 2 hours that whole day and in those 2 hours she’ll more than likely have to do dinner, a bath, into pjs, story time, cup of milk and brush teeth? Don’t get me wrong I doubt she’ll get one call throughout that entire day but all the tit about how she couldn’t work and she’d barely see them for her to not work and barely see them? The issue was the work, never the girls but we all knew that
She throws them into crèche so that she doesn’t have to “mom” and doesn’t have do anything with them and so that she can sit on that lazy arse of hers and do duck all,just like she probably always wanted to do. Mudder probably does the dinner and the clothes washing,the house work,possibly their baths ( I’d say this is only a once a week job! I can’t imagine them bathing those girls every day,far too unhygienic and lazy for that🤢) I reckon the mudder does everything and lazy fart sits on her hole.

Reactions: 5
Lads I have wayyyyy too much time on my hands tonight… but did she delete the video of her stuffing the pin wheels in to their mouths from her weaning highlights? 😂😂🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lads I have wayyyyy too much time on my hands tonight… but did she delete the video of her stuffing the pin wheels in to their mouths from her weaning highlights? 😂😂🙈🙈
She did. I noticed that a couple of weeks ago

• Haha
Oh don’t worry about those videos of the pinwheels “lids” I have them saved for whenever anyone wants a recap of what an incompetent simpleton she was and still is!
---
I actually can’t believe she still has any of those weaning videos up on her Instagram. Anyone can see that those girls,especially Hazel wasn’t ready at all! The looks on their little faces when the spoon was shoved into their mouths was awful and I even looked at them there again,truly awful and I’ll keep standing by my word,she is an incompetent simpleton and cruel,stuffing those babies up to their necks just to get them to sleep more and it fills me with dread thinking about people hiring this woman for sleep advice for their babies/kids! People should run a mile from this woman,she hasn’t a notion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Stop giving Waynetta Slob ideas lids!!!!! She will be doing zoom "weaning classes" next🙄 Lets be honest she isnt qualified to do any of them, including the sleep classes😤

Stop giving Waynetta Slob ideas lids!!!!! She will be doing zoom "weaning classes" next🙄 Lets be honest she isnt qualified to do any of them, including the sleep classes😤
Can these zoom classes be reported to anyone seeing as she is not qualified to be advising people?

Reactions: 2
She shared all her fake certs again too! And the zoom has been rescheduled Again! How many does she reschedule! I wonder did she get a warning from insta! She’s definitely spooked
I knew it would be cancelled second I saw it ...she hasn't a clue what she is doing...she needs to get a job when twins in crèche and give up this make believe job ...where is it going...she does not focus her page on it like other sleep coaches ...she won't get tv slots and she def won't write a book ...Lisa for your girls sake get a job even few mornings a week ...be good for you and them ...

Reactions: 6
Oh don’t worry about those videos of the pinwheels “lids” I have them saved for whenever anyone wants a recap of what an incompetent simpleton she was and still is!
---
I actually can’t believe she still has any of those weaning videos up on her Instagram. Anyone can see that those girls,especially Hazel wasn’t ready at all! The looks on their little faces when the spoon was shoved into their mouths was awful and I even looked at them there again,truly awful and I’ll keep standing by my word,she is an incompetent simpleton and cruel,stuffing those babies up to their necks just to get them to sleep more and it fills me with dread thinking about people hiring this woman for sleep advice for their babies/kids! People should run a mile from this woman,she hasn’t a notion.
She needs one of those pink tattle Wiki tabs so that people can upload this kind of evidence, delete all they like once it’s on the internet it’s there forever!

Reactions: 4
Latest review lol imagine a 6 month old baby waking through the night and using a soother.. unheard of! Also ‘re plugging the dummy’ made me gag for some reason. Either way looks fake ‘babes’ x
She needs one of those pink tattle Wiki tabs so that people can upload this kind of evidence, delete all they like once it’s on the internet it’s there forever!
I’ve thought this forever, I’ve no idea how to do it myself but would love to see a wiki for Lisa.

She’s obviously has zero interest in the breastfeeding class for the points we’ve made and is now clarifying in the hope that it’ll drum up some interest. Still think it’s a load of shite though, how can she ascertain whether a baby is hungry or not if they are breastfed - you don’t know the quantities going in?
Crèche thing is wild, does she have to pay for that? My wee one was in nursery long days as we were both working (like for other people!) but we tried to minimise wherever we could and she could definitely be doing that! She just can’t be arsed.
---
*had zero interest

She’s obviously has zero interest in the breastfeeding class for the points we’ve made and is now clarifying in the hope that it’ll drum up some interest. Still think it’s a load of shite though, how can she ascertain whether a baby is hungry or not if they are breastfed - you don’t know the quantities going in?
Crèche thing is wild, does she have to pay for that? My wee one was in nursery long days as we were both working (like for other people!) but we tried to minimise wherever we could and she could definitely be doing that! She just can’t be arsed.
---
*had zero interest
The creche is heavily subsidised & they are basically there from opening until closing time regardless of how quiet her working day is. She’ll be killing herself to get them out the door on time some mornings when she’s not even in a rush to get back home for work. I’ll never understand it. Her ‘wan on wan’ days with a child each week never came to anything. She must have realised she would actually have to entertain the child without the other twin to do it for her

The whole thing comes down to the fact that she likes the idea of something rather than the reality and has no interest in putting in any effort. Pregnancy, twin babies, being an “influencer” - zero consideration given to the practicalities of anything and just selfishly pushing ahead with no regard for anyone else.

I felt such guilt for having my wee one in nursery but she seems capable of justifying anything!

The whole thing comes down to the fact that she likes the idea of something rather than the reality and has no interest in putting in any effort. Pregnancy, twin babies, being an “influencer” - zero consideration given to the practicalities of anything and just selfishly pushing ahead with no regard for anyone else.

I felt such guilt for having my wee one in nursery but she seems capable of justifying anything!
Don't forget being "Self-Employed" 🙄 she loves to mention that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.