My solo journey to Mom #22 Sleepy Lisa says let dem bibies cry , I'm watching with my beady side eye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's implying on her stories that she's at home tonight, she definitely said she was away (well 5 mins down the road) for 2 nights, I wonder did Pippa make her come home and look after her poorly daughter........imagine the big red angry head on her if she did

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think she should be posting that info. on medication dosages. The doses on the bottle likely err on the side of caution for a reason and surely increase should only be done under the care and instruction of a doctor? This is just more about dosing the kids so they sleep, nothing more. On the breastfeeding point, will she be advising on maintaining supply, ensuring women don’t end up with mastitis? No because she knows sweet duck all about such things. Can only hope she’s got zero updates or anyone that does attend lets their instincts win over this moron.
---
*uptake not update

Reactions: 11
And, I’ve been blocked after
Challenging the sharing of doses for meds for kids under DOCTORS clinical judgement

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And, I’ve been blocked after
Challenging the sharing of doses for meds for kids under DOCTORS clinical judgement
Cause she couldn’t give a toss about anyone’s kids including her own as we seen especially the weekend, was only for some attention and to try make herself look good… absolute dangerous clown 🤡

I can’t see it either but not sure what time she posted so it’s maybe just disappeared… in any event glad it’s gone!

There is just one post from 20 hours ago on her stories about the breastfeeding and sleep class.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she took it down or was it insta? Glad it is anyways how silly is she giving advice on medicine for babies

Reactions: 3
I’d wonder how the breastfeeding class would even go, she won’t be able to answer any tricky questions. Spotted there is a comment on the grid post highlighting la leche guidelines around night weaning… Would she just be intending to ignore that?

Reactions: 2
Waiting for the "Send Help" with the animated white flag story any time now 😂

It’s getting dangerously close to that time of year that the clocks change, jaysus she does be in her element then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s getting dangerously close to that time of year that the clocks change, jaysus she does be in her element then
Love the clock change Liza contint 🤣 wonder has she heard of brown noise, only recently heard of it, will she transition the girls from white to brown :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.