Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
The fake reviews are cringey now ! Note she was called professional in the review so we know she reading here and that's not real ....she is shooting herself in the foot making it look like she can work miracles ...I've said it before I'm 3 kids in ...if a half hour call on the phone for 49euro could slove sleep problems, sleep coaches all over the world would be out of business as patron Saint of baby sleep Lisa can fix any sleep issue in a half hour or over a zoom !! Lisa tone it down ...its a bit much now !

Reactions: 12

nasa5

VIP Member
When they’re in for their trim she will probably get a perm for curls for even more attention😂 I really think she went about having the twins, the ivf etc was just for attention she craved. Nothing wrong with a normal quite life but I just get the feeling she wanted to be unique
I’d say the result of a life always overlooked. Both ivf and the twin pregnancy gave a lot of attention, as well as the social media page taking off at the time too, but now she’s just a mother of two and no one cares again. That brief window was probably the highlight of her life and she’ll continue trying to chase that high

TikToc

VIP Member
I absolutely hate to admit this because I’m definitely no Lisa 🤣 but I was away Friday for the weekend with 3 toddlers and I took their toddler forks,spoons,etc with me,mainly for the 1yr old but they would have been fighting over those so I took them all with me to avoid any arguments over cutlery.
Own up, you were on the zoom with her 🤣😂😂

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She has a right set against the Dr surgery at the moment......so disrespectful. Does she think she's something special that she can get appointments when she clicks her fingers. Ignorant pig

Reactions: 11

nasa5

VIP Member
Christ Lisa goes away with her own kids once and she thinks she’s mother of the year, telling us all not to be afraid when she’s only barely able to go to dunnes with them both every other day of the year. Also it’s evident she’s reading here, another muted video of Hazel and I presume her telling us that she’s doing the choo choo is because she’s seen a previous poster mentioning hand flapping, I wouldn’t have even noticed.

Ellegee

VIP Member
“You no me I never do promotions here” haaaa remember sweet king the one and only she ever got offered
sweet king, period pants, Emma mattress, kozy kids, reusable nappies to name a few.
she made a balls of most of them so she’s not getting asked anymore. I love how she’s pretending she gets asked loads. Keep dreaming Lisa, you’re only raging you had to get a job. Remember the time in the middle of all that, she called herself an influencer on her stories & her whole following nearly died of 2nd hand embarrassment 😆

• Haha

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She’s only taking them out today because she would have had to be home alone with them otherwise and god forbid parent the TWO girls she chose to have

Darkside

Great bed at 6 she can have a pamper night wash and straighten the hair maybe a bit of tan can't wait to see her tomorrow 🙄🙄

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Put the phone away and take the hair out of the poor child's face.
I'm sorry but no one is interested in watching your children eat or look at you at this hour of the morning

• Sick

#obsssessed

VIP Member
All the ‘talk’ of swimming with the twins paid off 🙄🙄 private lessons for them!! I wonder how long she’ll keep it up once it’s not #gifted??