Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossPots

VIP Member
Even if her Mickey Mouse certs were real, it still doesn't qualify her to hold these zooms and recommend baby products (especially the ones she recommends) to mothers with newborn vulnerable babies

Reactions: 10

GPRena

I hate to be the bearer of the newsflash for Poor Lazy Lisa,but that is what it’s like when you’ve kids! You need to have a bit of energy and go in you,not be plonked on the couch being a lazy fart! They do need to get out and go places…places like Fota Island at some stage and you’re going to have to deal with toddlers who won’t “hold your hand! Or sit in the buggy!” They’re not robots as much as you treat them like they are! Did you not think about this before you had them Lisa? I remember commenting way back when they were newborns “Oh just wait until they’re toddlers! She won’t know what hit her!” Grow up,be the parent,get on with it and stop whinging!
Also, why do you keep saying “Hazel said!” Hazels mouth wasn’t even moving and you had the sound off! You’d be better off now saying it to the phn or the gp instead of “pretending” to your Instagram fam! My god, what is wrong with you?!

Her parents must be so easy going.they have to be to put up with her crap around the house.
I'd actually be so disappointed if i had a daughter that was like this . Her parents should have their home to themselves, enjoying the well needed peace and quiet after rearing their own family. It is extremely selfish and when I hear her saying how happy their living arrangement is and it works for them.... no it works for YOU . Its free housing , she has zero responsibility on her own , free childcare at home when ever she wants to feck off for a hen/wedding or a spa break. What a joke of a woman !

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Why does breastfeeding amaze her so much.. breast or bottle feed your baby and shut up about it no one else cares

Dear god the latest story 😲😲 looking for payment or the link won't be sent on.

Would you not contact the individuals privately and come across more professionally and mannerly??!

GPRena

Child climbs out of the cot! My word!! What a disaster! 🙄 I’m saying it again,she’s not living in the real world at all! She’s living in Smyths Doll world..baby Annabelle or baby alive or whatever they’re called! ( my kids haven’t one interest in dolls so I’m not sure of the names) but,I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your children are real life human children! They are going to climb out of cots like every child! Get a grip of yourself you simpleton! Our children get out of their beds and have done since 18 months and come into the bed in the middle of the night,no bother to them and they sleep in the bed with us,we just get on with it,we’ve jobs we have to go to unlike Lisa and can’t be tired and we need sleep so we let them in the bed,it’s not a big deal.

OA1

Chatty Member
No bedrooms left for the other poor grandchildren to stay in. I feel so bad for them that Lisa monopolizes their grandparents. Way back at the beginning of her page, the 2 nieces were always sleeping over at the grandparents but all that is stopped now.
Imagine if her brother had to move home....like if he's renting somewhere now and that came up for sale and he had to move out. Of if the parents just ever needed a guest bedroom for afew days in general. She should have painted all the walls a bright white and bought some beautiful colourful framed children prints and put them up with the command hooks
So if the room had to every change back then it would be easily done. She's actually such a pig 🐖

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
As I said above, she always does this when her mam isn’t around. Her mam is on Insta, she sees her stories. I’m convinced the woe is me posts are purely there for her mam to see. She strikes me as the type that would give her Mam a hard time when she is having a bad day so that Mam takes over.
Definitely, every time. Wasn't it Friday she was looking for things to do, and one option given was swimming, but she said she didn't have a 2nd person to go with her. Guaranteed if the parents are back later she gets out of the house on her own for a break 🙄 honestly, I've a husband and to be fair to him he was always great with the kids, and did more than his fair share, but I never ever had as much free time/breaks away or help as she does. She doesn't know how lucky she has it.
When she implanted 2 embryos, there was a major possibility that she'd have a multiple pregnancy. Did she not consider how it would work if she actually had no help?!

Ellegee

VIP Member
6pm bedtime is shocking. She’s just not able for those girls when she’s on her own with them. Throws them into soft play for a break & then into the cots at 6. This time of year we’re headed back out the door at 6.30 after dinner clean up is done.

nasa5

VIP Member
I think it’s so ironic she actually had the life she craves now.. endless time to be on her own in the quiet, being able to be selfish and sleep as much as she wanted, no responsibilities etc.. and she gave it up willingly. You have to have kids for the right reasons, because you want them and you know you’ll be playing second fiddle for the rest of your life and that’s ok because you adore them. Not choosing to have them to justify sitting on your arse, not working and to try compete with your sister

GossPots

VIP Member
The transition will be grand, they can't see a thing in pitch black anyway they've no idea where they are

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Her sitting up on the bed with the little short legs spread open makes me 🤢 reminds me of the famous picture she put up when she was milking herself like a cow (no hate for breast feeding or pumping but we didn’t need to see that)

• Sick

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Patiently waiting on her week in Center Parcs & trip abroad that she boasted about !
All around the time she finished the ‘made up course sleep course & was telling followers ‘you better make it worth my while’ 😂😂😂
Gone from €300 a course to €20 zooms for cash ffs 🤦‍♀️

Curlique

VIP Member
All the processed stuff in those lunch boxes 🤯 Also peanut butter? Surprised that that's allowed with how dangerous nut allergies are to kids in the room. And finally, "yellow melon". That's a new one on me 😂

Ellegee

VIP Member
That tip she shared with the kids wiping chocolate spread off a plate to practise wiping their bums…..really?!
Maybe she could practice herself & go around the house after with a cloth & spray bottle. Arses should be the least of her worries, potty training is a while away yet.

• Haha